Secret Santa 2012

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    going to start shopping this weekend :twisted:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    Shopped, ordered and waiting for shipping confirmation. Sent the card to the one that will receive the gift saying to expect an unexpected order :D
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    I'm not almost done, but I have all of my ideas finally. Hope to finish this weekend and get it sent off.
    :clap:
    I win.
  • you guys are on fire this week!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • guitar59 wrote:
    Shopped, ordered and waiting for shipping confirmation. Sent the card to the one that will receive the gift saying to expect an unexpected order :D
    :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Got most of mine done, just waiting for one more item to come in then it's all to the wrapper and shipper!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    Got most of mine done, just waiting for one more item to come in then it's all to the wrapper and shipper!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    woot!
  • Hoping to grab the last item for my package on Friday :D , then out on Santa's Sleigh Next Week!!!!
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    Reading some other threads...my gift recipient may wind up with 3 of a certain RSD item... :? :oops:
  • Hoping to grab the last item for my package on Friday :D , then out on Santa's Sleigh Next Week!!!!
    yay!!! :D
  • Fuck Santa
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Fuck Santa
    the real or the secret??or both? :lol::lol:;)
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    my dining room table is full of stuff we've been busy ! santa.gif

hmmmm ... got to move it all for turkey day :lol:
  • guitar59 wrote:
    Reading some other threads...my gift recipient may wind up with 3 of a certain RSD item... :? :oops:
    :mrgreen:
  • pandora wrote:
    my dining room table is full of stuff we've been busy ! santa.gif

hmmmm ... got to move it all for turkey day :lol:
    :D:D:D
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I think my gift is just about done, just needs wrapping an' all. :) Bit of a mish mash, but hopefully enjoyable. :lol:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Posted and done! I'm quite happy with it, hope the receiving one will like it! :)
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • bluegrace wrote:
    Posted and done! I'm quite happy with it, hope the receiving one will like it! :)
    would love to see what you sent...the receiver is a good friend of mine!!! :mrgreen:
  • eMMI wrote:
    I think my gift is just about done, just needs wrapping an' all. :) Bit of a mish mash, but hopefully enjoyable. :lol:
    :D
  • And sent,my first time at it,hope I don't suck :D
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • And sent,my first time at it,hope I don't suck :D
    no worries!!!!! :D
    bluegrace wrote:
    would love to see what you sent...the receiver is a good friend of mine!!! :mrgreen:

Dimitris, I PM'ed you :)
  • bluegrace wrote:
    bluegrace wrote:

Dimitris, I PM'ed you :)
    where??o cant see any pm..
    You should see it now.
  • bluegrace wrote:
    You should see it now.
    :)
  • mahndogmahndog Posts: 394
    Well came home from work today and found a mysterious box on my porch and a card in my mailbox. . . my secret santa has been revealed :-o. . .

Thankfully i read the card before opening the box. . . My Secret Santa is guitar59 (Gail & Mark). . .

In the card is a wikid PJ sticker from Missoula and who knows whats in the box. . .I shook it and it makes noise but other then that Im gonna have to wait. . .at least untill i get my tree up ;-). . .

So heres an early "public" thank you and I will be sure to post an update once the "mystery" box has been opened!

Waiting on this box is gonna drive me mad, mad i tell ya ;-)

Let the chaos of Christmas begin and let the secret santa shenanigans commence
    Toronto 9.21.96/Barrie 8.22.98/Toronto 10.5.00/Toronto 6.28.03/Kitchener 9.11.05/Toronto 5.10.06/Toronto 8.21.09/PJ20 9.03.11/PJ20 9.04.11/Toronto 9.11.11/London 7.16.13/Buffalo 10.12.13

kingjeremysig.jpg
  • I've finally found the finishing touches for my gift, it'll
    Be on its way soon!!
  • mahndog wrote:
    Well came home from work today and found a mysterious box on my porch and a card in my mailbox. . . my secret santa has been revealed :-o. . .

Thankfully i read the card before opening the box. . . My Secret Santa is guitar59 (Gail & Mark). . .

In the card is a wikid PJ sticker from Missoula and who knows whats in the box. . .I shook it and it makes noise but other then that Im gonna have to wait. . .at least untill i get my tree up ;-). . .

So heres an early "public" thank you and I will be sure to post an update once the "mystery" box has been opened!

Waiting on this box is gonna drive me mad, mad i tell ya ;-)

Let the chaos of Christmas begin and let the secret santa shenanigans commence
    AWESOME!!!!!!EARLY CHRISTMAS!!!!LOVE TO SEE THE FOTOS!!!! :D:D:D
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Sending mine out tomorrow!!! :mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • thefixer9 wrote:
    Sending mine out tomorrow!!! :mrgreen:
    :mrgreen: