Astorians with tickets

Comments

• KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    alcohol immunity? yeah i'd be worried too! Have another whiskey and all will be well.

Hair of the dog... I like it!
    ihavadog wrote:
    if any astorian goers would grab me a poster i would do the same from the philly show

Sure! I don't mind :)
  • ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    Keithos wrote:
    Hair of the dog... I like it!

Maybe not for byrnzie though. methinks it's time for him to sit in the corner and think about his actions!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Maybe not for byrnzie though. methinks it's time for him to sit in the corner and think about his actions!

It hurts to think...I need to just sit in front of the telly and be entertained by wankers until I feel better.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    It hurts to think...I need to just sit in front of the telly and be entertained by wankers until I feel better.

Any wankers in particular?
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

Any wankers in particular?

At the moment....some tosh about Destinys child.
  • ihavadogihavadog Posts: 146
    Keithos wrote:
    Sure! I don't mind :)

alright! sounds good... i have an extra philly ticket you get here its yours
    i want to be enlightened

like i want to be told the end
    ihavadog wrote:
    alright! sounds good... i have an extra philly ticket you get here its yours

Now that would be amazing! :)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    At the moment....some tosh about Destinys child.

ugh, another band we could all do without. I for one can't stop hip hop and r&b....there's too much of it and it's alllllllllllllllllllllllllll the same! I think i need to lie down, my stomach is getting bad.

• ihavadogihavadog Posts: 146
    Keithos wrote:
    Now that would be amazing! :)

gotta go to work keep in touch let me know if you get that poster..thanks man
    i want to be enlightened

like i want to be told the end
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Mornin' all :D 3 days to go :D I see some people had a rather alcohol fuelled night. ;)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Morning! (or afternoonish..)

Tomorrow I'm Leaving here!! going to take a train - and fly by plane!
    Yeaaaahhh!!! Leaving here!
    einatshaul wrote:

Yeeeeeahhhhhhh!!!! We welcome you to blighty, babe!!!
    einatshaul wrote:

Woo! :D *breaks into Leavin' Here* :D:D

I've gotta go out for a bit, get some last minute supplies for my London trip. Catch you all later :D

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    "Blighty is a British English slang term for Great Britain, deriving from the Hindustani word bilāyatī (विलायती), meaning "foreign", related to the Arabic word wilayat, meaning a kingdom or province. The term was more common in the later days of the British Raj, but can now be considered self-consciously archaic and, when used by speakers younger than the collapse of the British Empire, is generally intended slightly ironically."

Ah, O.K. Cheers! :)
    einatshaul wrote:
    "Blighty is a British English slang term for Great Britain, deriving from the Hindustani word bilāyatī (विलायती), meaning "foreign", related to the Arabic word wilayat, meaning a kingdom or province. The term was more common in the later days of the British Raj, but can now be considered self-consciously archaic and, when used by speakers younger than the collapse of the British Empire, is generally intended slightly ironically."

Ah, O.K. Cheers! :)

Wow...ehhh...interesting. I never would have described myself as being self consciously archaic. Well....whadya know? : )
  • ive Just got my Ticket!!!!!!!!!

Only cost me £386.01 but who cares, its gonna be worth it. I just picked it up from Asda (met someone there who gave me the ticket, i didnt just go into asda and go to the pearl jam isle and pick up a ticket and take it to the counter, now that does sound rather fun, hmm ill suggest that to them next time im in there)

now it has sunk in that im actually going to this gig, and wow im excited.

I hope to meet with you all, but i dont really do photos so i wont be posting on the blog. However i look a combination between the guy from the Magic Numbers and Kevin Smith and i shall hopfully be wearing my Soundgarden T-Shirt.

Catch you all in London.
    Ok, here's the T-shirt dilemma... I've managed to dig out 3 of my PJ T-shirts from 14 years ago - now which one do I wear on Thursday???

The options are:
    1) The 1992 European Tour 'Rhinoceros' T-Shirt (yep, it was an amazing show).
    2) The classic long sleeve stick-man t-shirt (now faded to grey - I used to wear in ALL the time).
    3) The PJ Choices T-shirt - with the famous '9 out of 10 kids prefer crayons to guns' quote on the back.

What do you think... I think I'm leaning towards option 1!
    Keithos wrote:
    Ok, here's the T-shirt dilemma... I've managed to dig out 3 of my PJ T-shirts from 14 years ago - now which one do I wear on Thursday???

What do you think... I think I'm leaning towards option 1!

Which ever looks best on you! :) they all sound great.

Blimey! I've just found an old old photo of me wearing a borrowed PJ shirt... wish I kept it...
    http://community.webshots.com/photo/549291547/2239739530055320836evCyDf

I was 16 when that was taken...
    einatshaul wrote:
    I've just found an old old photo of me wearing a borrowed PJ shirt... wish I kept it...

Very good :)
  • Do you think there'll be shirts available at this gig?
    *Saw things clearer, once you were in my rearviewmirror*
  • Well, on SNL it looked freshly shampooed and conditioned....and also kinda whispy!
    Yes, it was a little bit fly away. Teeheehee
    Do you think there'll be shirts available at this gig?

I would have thought so... not sure if there will be a special T-Shirt as it's not part of the official tour... fingers crossed though!
  • Well i don't even mind if it's not a special one. I'd be happy with a tour one, even if it didn't have the Astoria on it. I just want a tshirt.... And a ladies on at that. I'm fed up with buying mens tshirts that don't fit properly and having to wear them in bed. Hmmph.
  • i had the strangest dream about thursdays gig last night.

the venue was different, the band arrived in a hellicopter and the poster was big and printed on newspaper. i think it was a map of the venue.

anyway... here's my dilema.

when i get through the door do i go straight to the merch stand to get a poster, or straight to the front?!?
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    Well i don't even mind if it's not a special one. I'd be happy with a tour one, even if it didn't have the Astoria on it. I just want a tshirt.... And a ladies on at that. I'm fed up with buying mens tshirts that don't fit properly and having to wear them in bed. Hmmph.

exactly!:):):)
  • Fucken hell this thread has gotten long... what time are peoples gonna start queueing? I don't believe the show will be starting at eight I'm afraid....
    *bounces back into thread* Got supplies now to pack. I hate packing :( Always forget something important :D

3 days!!!! :D:D Sorry not making much sense today, far too hyper

Rockin' out to Creadles
    *bounces back into thread* Got supplies now to pack. I hate packing :( Always forget something important :D

3 days!!!! :D:D Sorry not making much sense today, far too hyper

pleeeeease tell me what clothes are you packing?!!! I've got a packing crisis, have no idea what it's like in London...
  • eeek! i haven't even thought about packing yes. what to take...

caz, do you remember james' stone trousers? i might wear them to the gig ;)

someone please help with my dilema at the top of the page. it's been bugging me for days!
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07