Astorians with tickets

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Keithos wrote:
    Don't know if you caught the thread earlier- some of us are bringing our favorite bottles of red to share in the Astoria queue... plenty of wine to go round for everyone :)

yeah thats sounds pretty good.... :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    thanks to Einat for the SNL clips... Jesus looks great these days huh?

Hell yeah! Thanks Einat - that really gave me something to smile about this morning!
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Love to make people smile in the morning, specialy so many and so worldwide
  • Hahaha @ Ed's hair.
    I hope it's like that on Thursday. If so, i'm gonna lol!
    *Saw things clearer, once you were in my rearviewmirror*
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    I'm probably the only person who hasn't watched the SNL show aren't I? Probably the only one too who has only heard WWS from the new album. I don't want to spoil Thurs, want something special I guess. :)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Hahaha @ Ed's hair.
    I hope it's like that on Thursday. If so, i'm gonna lol!

Just wish he'd shave... but, it's all about the music!
    I'm probably the only person who hasn't watched the SNL show aren't I? Probably the only one too who has only heard WWS from the new album. I don't want to spoil Thurs, want something special I guess. :)

I was also waiting! but... then all of America got to see "Severed Hand" on SNL... couldn't stay out of it... just couldn't
  • I'm probably the only person who hasn't watched the SNL show aren't I? Probably the only one too who has only heard WWS from the new album. I don't want to spoil Thurs, want something special I guess. :)
    I didn't watch it. I just looked at the pictures in the other thread. :p And i have only heard WWS. I have behaved :)
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    I didn't watch it. I just looked at the pictures in the other thread. :p And i have only heard WWS. I have behaved :)

We are the good girls then :D Blimey for once I have actually been good :p
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    but it was on live television!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    einatshaul wrote:
    Would Soho count as central London? *asks with a shy goofy smile*
    anyway, we'll just be arriving from our flight and would be out looking for a place to drown our happyness and hunger!

Yeeee aaaaahhhh!! (Excited freaky grin) Soho IS where The Astoria is. So if your staying in soho then basically, if you decided to stay in bed rather than go to the gig then you could probably still lie in bed and hear the music.

p.s, how pissed does that sound? An waht is an excited freaky grin? Something like an Aphex twins video freaky face?
    I've just arrived home and am assholed - APOLOGIES IF I START TYPING UTTER SHIIIIIT - i've just been walking home and listening to Morrissey's new album - "If your god bestows protection upon you, and if the U.S.A doesn't bomb you, I believe I will see you...in far off places." I love it!!!! I'm seeing Morrissey on May 1st at Alexandra Palace. Still, I'm more excited about PJ.
    Right, I'm about to crack open a can of Export. I hope some of you will be keeping me company tonight??
    Chumfatty wrote:
    Good, as long as I'm not being groomed into some religous cult, where we idolise some long haired bearded guy with controversial ideals.........................errr hang on!

Hey....did you not realise that we are THE DAVID KORESH REVIVAL SOCIETY??? OH WELL, DO NOT WORRY...WE WILL PROTECT YOU!!!! AS LONG AS YOU ACCEPT US!! OR ELSE WE WILL SACRIFICE YOU!!!
  • dbkdbk Posts: 304
    hey byrnzie!!
    see you may 1st also then
    mozza on a bank holiday monday??
    just got to stay upright
    like a book amongst the many on a shelf.......

Finsbury Park 93, Wembley 00, Astoria 06,
    Dublin 06, Reading 06, Wembley 07....
  • ChumfattyChumfatty Posts: 140
    dbk wrote:
    hey byrnzie!!
    see you may 1st also then
    mozza on a bank holiday monday??
    just got to stay upright

Ha, he's probably still in bed nursing a hangover, his posts last night were equivalent to mumbling to himself in the corner at the end of a party. Don't worry Byrnzie mate, we'll be the one to carry you home on the 20th. :)
    My body is a temple come kneel at my prayer mat.

Astoria 2006

*Astoria Crew*

Dublin 23/08/06 - best gig ever!
  • Personally i'm still lolling at Ed's hair. Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha.
    3 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 3 Fuckin Days!!!!!
    Roskilde
    Astoria
    Barcelona
    Bologna
    Verona
    Milano
    Torino
    Berlin
    Athens
    København
    Nijmegen
    3 Fuckin Days!!!!!

Yep! Very very very excited!
  • ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    Morning, everyone. Hows' everyone doin'?
    Looks like byrnzie had a good night lol! I feel like i've been hit in the stomach with a sledgehammer.
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

Personally i'm still lolling at Ed's hair. Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha.
    3 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what was wrong with the hair????

dbk wrote:
    what was wrong with the hair????

Well, on SNL it looked freshly shampooed and conditioned....and also kinda whispy!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

i feel a timotei commercial is around the bend

Chumfatty wrote:
    Ha, he's probably still in bed nursing a hangover, his posts last night were equivalent to mumbling to himself in the corner at the end of a party. Don't worry Byrnzie mate, we'll be the one to carry you home on the 20th. :)

Just gotten up....god my head hurts!!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Just gotten up....god my head hurts!!

I know the feeling... finished the night off with whiskey and rum...
    Keithos wrote:
    I know the feeling... finished the night off with whiskey and rum...

eeshk, that's not good! Are you feeling slightly delicate this morning?

• ihavadogihavadog Posts: 146
    if any astorian goers would grab me a poster i would do the same from the philly show
    i want to be enlightened

like i want to be told the end
    eeshk, that's not good! Are you feeling slightly delicate this morning?

Not as bad as I should... it's starting to worry me...
    ihavadog wrote:
    if any astorian goers would grab me a poster i would do the same from the philly show

Do we have a U.S. invader here?? lol

Keithos wrote:
    Not as bad as I should... it's starting to worry me...

alcohol immunity? yeah i'd be worried too! Have another whiskey and all will be well.