rick1zoo2 wrote:

can't use them during school hours. that's a no-no

he needs to up his rebel game.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

he's a rebel! he could use it under his desk...or between class.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:

happens all the time
  • Be polite or cheeky, sophisticated or embarrassing, childish or mature, be whatever you want to be, but be you, and be true. Don't cheat her. Girls don't like that.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Be VGL.

#fixed
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Be VGL.

#fixed

:lol: And SAS!
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

dang kids. had to check the phone records every once and a while to see if mine are doing that
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

dang kids. had to check the phone records every once and a while to see if mine are doing that

you can put some sort of parental control stuff on it and control their access by a remote device (computer, your phone)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

you can put some sort of parental control stuff on it and control their access by a remote device (computer, your phone)

I'm glad my parents never did that. I never would have made it through a single math class in high school.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    rico... no listen to jokers & the smart phones/iphone bullshit advice. be the kid at school who does not believe in cell phones & ridiculous gadgets. that attitude alone will attract 17 girls to you instantaneously. i alone have 13 lady friends just because i have the most basic of shitty cell phone service; in fact, i am told if i throw the bastard into the mississippi river 8 more women will be knocking on my door(s), windows, roof, & leaving notes on my car's broken windshield :twisted:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    rico... no listen to jokers & the smart phones/iphone bullshit advice. be the kid at school who does not believe in cell phones & ridiculous gadgets. that attitude alone will attract 17 girls to you instantaneously. i alone have 13 lady friends just because i have the most basic of shitty cell phone service; in fact, i am told if i throw the bastard into the mississippi river 8 more women will be knocking on my door(s), windows, roof, & leaving notes on my car's broken windshield :twisted:

we just wanted an update....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    81 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

we just wanted an update....
    no updates
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    RKCNDY wrote:

I'm glad my parents never did that. I never would have made it through a single math class in high school.

...and when I was in high school...we actually had to pay attention!

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

that costs money, I am way to cheap for that. they should be glad I even got them phones.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

that costs money, I am way to cheap for that. they should be glad I even got them phones.

i've seen your phones. :fp: poor kids. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Meh. I learned just as much by going through problems in the book.
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

we did? damn, i knew i forgot to do something.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

i've seen your phones. :fp: poor kids. :lol:

haha!! theirs are ruggedized
    81 wrote:

we did? damn, i knew i forgot to do something.

actually, I didn't do so great in Algebra, and I thought I had to take it again as a senior. Back then, you had to take a Junior Assessment test, and if you passed, you didn't have to take Algebra or 'Senior Math'. I passed. 8-)

- Christopher McCandless
  • biggest tip..dont listen to anyone here
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    biggest tip..dont listen to me

fixed

- Christopher McCandless
  • biggest tip..dont listen to anyone here

That's not bad advice... DS's tips on unclogging a toilet didn't do anything.
    biggest tip..dont listen to anyone here

haha!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    First of all rico, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, rico. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.
    norm wrote:
    First of all rico, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, rico. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.

don't order thier food..... :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

10C rule #5, never take advice from DS.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    norm wrote:
    When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV].

all you need to know
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • 81 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

10C rule #5, never take advice from DS.

In fact... that toilet is scratched up as fuck now. :fp: