Tips on getting girls

Comments

• LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    i can give u alot of tips..for "getting girls"

i just tell you what i think when you want to find the right girl...not just girls...

Make her feel safe...
    keep your word and honor your promises..
    be always there for her....
    Listen her...
    Respect and love their role of being moms..
    Love her as much you can and even more...

women when they feel safe,loved and fall in Love,are the most amazing and beautiful thing in the world..
    Wow :shock: .....................that's pretty bloody good Dimitris! ;)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Oh yeah Rico....when a girl talks...listen.
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,678
    just make alot of CASH, everything else will work itself out 8-)
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • You looking at quality or quantity? Because I can't help you with either .I hear they like shiny things (or maybe that's crows....)
    John Roach
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Loulou wrote:
    Hi RICO! :wave:
    I don't know about young girls these days, because I'm old now :lol: , but I always liked the chase. My best advice is be nice but not too overly interested. Does that make sense?? :? Probably not! :lol: just don't let them know your into them too quickly, even if you are. ;)

Hey Lorna!!! :mrgreen:

Great advice, thanks it makes sense! :lol::mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Wear clean underwear or none at all
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Best advice ever given:

Worry less about getting your young teenage self laid and start thinking about getting your 18- or 20-year-old self laid. Join a gym and get yourself a body that girls will find irresistible, read—read books—so that you'll have something to say to girls (the best way to make girls think you're interesting is to actually be interesting), and get out of the house and do shit—political shit, sporty shit, arty shit—so that you'll meet different kinds of girls in different kinds of settings and become comfortable talking with them.

That gem is from Dan Savage. You can read it in it's entirety here:
    http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=4642012

One more bit of advice, from me this time: once you get a girl no amount of gazing at her in adoration will keep her unless you are bringing something to the relationship. It's a partnership of two individuals. Don't lose yourself and stand up for yourself when appropriate.
    It's OK, It's OK...we've all seen better days

Noblesville 5/7/10, PJ20 Alpine 9/3/11- 9/4/11, MIA Philly 9/2/12, Missoula 9/30/12, Wrigley 7/19/13, Pittsburgh 10/11/13, Buffalo 10/12/13
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Girls like drug dealers
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    i can give u alot of tips..for "getting girls"

i just tell you what i think when you want to find the right girl...not just girls...

Make her feel safe...
    keep your word and honor your promises..
    be always there for her....
    Listen her...
    Respect and love their role of being moms..
    Love her as much you can and even more...

women when they feel safe,loved and fall in Love,are the most amazing and beautiful thing in the world..

you had me at "why now u dont bitching?"
  • Just be yourself and wait a few years. (I know it sucks but dont change who you are to compete for girls - there will be plenty that dig you for who you are.)

Once you are 18? Starting fishing upstream. It took me until I was about 21-22 to realize that (in general) 25-30 year old girls were much more my style.
    (I was fit, at a good college, liked to party....but I didn't act like a total d-bag elitist fucktard, which seemed to be who most of the 21 year old hotties liked. Maybe that was just because I went to USC? :lol: )

I still fished in the local ponds but also liked to venture out into the LA 'ocean' and fish for others.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Girls like drug dealers

:lol::lol: Yea the ones I know dont..but the ones in the movies definately do!!!
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    arrrr!!! Give them rum!!!!!

just kidding...thats really bad advice!

But its the right direction! I found that once I drank rum, I got girls.
    Oh, and I also had to talk to them.

Ok, so mine is bad advice too.

Actually, when you can make a girl laugh, you're in like Pee-wee Herman at a bow tie convention.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Ignore everything everybody's said* and just be yourself. If you TRY to do anything anybody's told you, it won't stick and you won't have the girl long (or won't want her for long b/c of what she's making you do - not be yourself).

If you're a douche, be a douche. That way you'll attract a girl that likes a douche.

If you like to read, read. If you don't like to read, don't read.

If you're a great guy, be a great guy. That way you'll attract a girl that appreciates a great guy.

Who wants to be attracting someone under false pretenses?

High school sucks. I had a great time, but came to realize, high school means nothing. Nobody's been anywhere, nobody's lived in the real world, nobody knows who the hell they are, so don't sweat the small stuff.

Go to a party, get ripped and get laid (with proper protection, of course). :lol::lol:

Worry about "getting a girl" when you actually know who YOU are (let along who you're looking for).

* Except 81
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • maynardsuxmaynardsux Posts: 1,092
    Very important that they enjoy bowling and have EP ("earning potential")....you'll thank me later :D
    '93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    '13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Ignore everything everybody's said*

* Except 81

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    maynardsux wrote:
    Very important that they enjoy bowling and have EP ("earning potential")....you'll thank me later :D

:lol:

i get the EP, but bowling? i like bowling and all, but never thought about making it a requirement. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    grow a beard and drink bourbon and maintain a slightly irritated disposition
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    grow a beard and drink bourbon

#fact :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Ignore everything everybody's said*

* Except 81

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I would have been honored if this had been your 40,000 post.

Now, while we're on that topic - this makes my point perfectly - 81 found a girl that likes high post counts. I'm imagining most girls wouldn't appreciate the kind of dedication that takes. If he tried NOT posting to get a girl, he would never have found the love of his life.

So, the moral of this story is - get your post count up.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
    Now, while we're on that topic - this makes my point perfectly - 81 found a girl that likes high post counts. I'm imagining most girls wouldn't appreciate the kind of dedication that takes. If he tried NOT posting to get a girl, he would never have found the love of his life.

So, the moral of this story is - get your post count up.

wtf are you talking about :fp: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    grow a beard and drink bourbon and maintain a slightly irritated disposition

Worked for Jim Morrison..
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    i see your edit....now.... :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    i see your edit....now.... :x

hehe....
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    81 wrote:
    :lol: :corn:

rule #1 of 10c, don't listen to numbers

rule #2 of 10c, listen to our advice

just ask _ about how we helped her out. :lol:

rule #3 of 10c, if you want to pick up girls, just walk up to them, say, hi, i'm the fixer9 and i'm here to fix you.

BOOM

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    learn to play guitar...really. Your mom will freak if you tell her you want a motorcycle...she'll be ok with a guitar.

guitars-thats-exactly-how-they-work.jpg

when you're in college, THEN get that bike.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    RKCNDY wrote:
    learn to play guitar...really. Your mom will freak if you tell her you want a motorcycle...she'll be ok with a guitar.

when you're in college, THEN get that bike.

Lisa's right. Guitars are KEY. :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    RKCNDY wrote:

ooh, I may try that... :mrgreen:
  • Get a puppy and walk the dog in the school yard believe me they will come to you ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Get a puppy and walk the dog in the school yard believe me they will come to you ....

baby in a stroller works too. um, at least that's what I've been told..... :silent:
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Get a puppy and walk the dog in the school yard believe me they will come to you ....

baby in a stroller works too. um, at least that's what I've been told..... :silent:

Yeah it does work but i know Rico is not in the Baby making faze yet :lol::lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....