Tips on getting girls

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Get a puppy and walk the dog in the school yard believe me they will come to you ....

baby in a stroller works too. um, at least that's what I've been told..... :silent:

Yeah it does work but i know Rico is not in the Baby making faze yet :lol::lol:

i sure hope he's not :shock:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Get a puppy and walk the dog in the school yard believe me they will come to you ....

baby in a stroller works too. um, at least that's what I've been told..... :silent:

if I saw a guy with a baby stroller, I'd run the other way.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:lol: well, it would be tough to do it now, he's 17
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

How about a stroller with a puppy in it :lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

THEN i would think:

"damn...his wife/GF must be :crazy:"

or

"oh...poor puppy might not be able to walk"

or

"is that guy gay?"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

THEN i would think:

or

or

"is that guy gay?"

:lol:
  • RKCNDY wrote:

THEN i would think:

or

or

"is that guy gay?"

Ok Rico cancell the stroller and just walk the puppy :mrgreen:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    RKCNDY wrote:

THEN i would think:

or

or

"is that guy gay?"

:lol::lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    one final tip: have a lot of MONEY
    honestly Rico, right now you are what a junior in HS? Don't worry about getting girls. HS girls are all about drama and they will drive you bonkers. Worry about graduating right now.

Sure there is a huge pressure to be 'with' someone else right now, but really...who the hell cares what happened in HS when you're 25? Nobody gives a shit if you were on a sports team, what your GPA was, or anything like that-maybe colleges do-but in the real world, nobody cares...unless you want to grow up to be Al Bundy.

- Christopher McCandless
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    Ignore my name for one second. I'm the only one you can trust in this den of thieves...

What you need to do is practice your inherent powers of magnetism and WILL the women to you. It's a little like "the force" except a lot slower and less practical. Still, it works, I promise. Focus young Fixer, focus...
  • I wish I had this message board from when I was 16-35.
    or a wingman.
    or...booze...it always comes back to booze. or was it boobs?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    get a female wingperson ... the best way to meet girls/women is to get hooked up ... women are great for that ... just make sure there is no way in hell you will ever be attracted to her and vice-versa otherwise you're entering a world of hurt ... :lol::lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    RKCNDY wrote:
    learn to play guitar...really. Your mom will freak if you tell her you want a motorcycle...she'll be ok with a guitar.

guitars-thats-exactly-how-they-work.jpg

when you're in college, THEN get that bike.

This!!! In fact, a guitar, bass or drums, any would work! Chicks dig musicians #fact
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Reasons for making this thread;

1.I am bored
    2. I don't want to go to sleep
    3. 81 told me to... :lol:

So I am in high school and even though I don't really worry about getting a girl, when I do there always seem to be problems.....SO....any tips?

PS. Trust me on this, no girl at my school listens to PJ... :lol:
    1. don't ever be the, "i am bored" guy
    2. a good night's sleep is good for you & your overall health
    3. 81 tells everybody everything; it doesn't mean it's accurate

you want girl advice

write letters/poetry to your favorite gal(s). this is unstoppable. meaning... if you are the sensitive caring youngman at your school, the ladies cannot resist your inner calming peaceful charm. this takes years to balance out & perfect. i suggest reading my poetry to a few of your favorite lady friends. even though many may say stick with one, your uncle chadwick says no way... one is bad... you need at least 3-4 girlfriends at this age you are at. when in your 20's and 30's you should have 10-30 different women.

always treat them like queens and be the man. always respectful. always romantic. always make them the most important women on the planet. give flowers. write unique letters & poetry to each one. do not ever give out the same poem to 14 different women, that is for assholes & idiots.

pm me if you must. send me $10 and i'll mail you my poetry book which is the exact book you need in your corner when it comes to females :twisted:

good luck, sir
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    chadwick wrote:
    pm me if you must. send me $10 and i'll mail you my poetry book which is the exact book you need in your corner when it comes to females :twisted:

nice plug :lol::lol:

i still vote motorcycle....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

only because 81 didn't try the guitar thing...or he never learned to play and the girls figured out his plan...

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

only because 81 didn't try the guitar thing...or he never learned to play and the girls figured out his plan...

i've tried a guitar....we have one at home, but it just don't work for me. then again, i've never had a lesson and only tried to create stuff that sounded decent. had a nice strum going once... but honestly i can't get into playing an instrument...although i would try drums, just because there is some potential for violent actions. :lol::lol:

i'm telling tho....no questions asked, you show up on a motorcycle, and the women will talk to you.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,923
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Focus young Fixer, focus...

bofus??

if only one person gets my drift, it was worth it.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    get the motorcycle & the guitar. you can get a motorcycle for $500 or less; same w/ the guitar. they both do not need to be brand new. although a brand new guitar is not expensive at all. girls do enjoy motorcycle rides. i used to teach my girl friends how to ride them. we grew up in the country living on farms; we can have motorcycles at age 12 and nobody gives two shits. living in the city might be a different way of life.

remember... you no need the latest & badest ass bike to be cool like the fancy spoiled ass rich kids. in fact, girls love riding on and in shitty cars & bikes. i've had more girl friends love me for my shitty ass beater station wagon or ford granada. then we laugh at the rich kids in the corvettes & bmws.

junker car and brand new guitar... junker car & brand new guitar... i mean motorcycle... used ass motorbike & new ass guitar. used ass motorbikes & brand new guitars. see... i just wrote a little song. time to dance and shake that thing... new guitars & junk ass motorbikes... doo doo doo

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    81 wrote:

i've tried a guitar....we have one at home, but it just don't work for me. then again, i've never had a lesson and only tried to create stuff that sounded decent. had a nice strum going once... but honestly i can't get into playing an instrument...although i would try drums, just because there is some potential for violent actions. :lol::lol:

i'm telling tho....no questions asked, you show up on a motorcycle, and the women will talk to you.

Just don't be a dick about riding one.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

Just don't be a dick about riding one.

agreed.

there are so many douche bag riders around here...not to say there aren't good ones as well. follow the regular rules of the road and we're cool.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    do not do wheelies with your lover on the back. she or he will be scared & thrilled to get off of it & possibly never-ever get back on w/ you.

a slower wheely would be kinda nice & fun to try every once in a bluemoon. thru all the gears, standing up tall 5th and 6th gear wheelies are for sure to get you band from kisses & more for a good 2-3week period. 1st and 2nd gear wheelies aren't as severe to her/him and may get you extra love. 3rd and 4th gear wheelies are no mans land... tough call. you may get band and you may not

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    81 wrote:

agreed.

there are so many douche bag riders around here...not to say there aren't good ones as well. follow the regular rules of the road and we're cool.

I was getting at "don't be all pretentious about riding". i like bikes in general, saw a guy riding a nice one, and said, "That's a hot bike" he said, "I know :roll: " so then I said "...and you're not, you're just a f'ing prick on a hot bike"

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

agreed.

I was getting at "don't be all pretentious about riding". i like bikes in general, saw a guy riding a nice one, and said, "That's a hot bike" he said, "I know :roll: " so then I said "...and you're not, you're just a f'ing prick on a hot bike"

i used to get those comments with the car....you just have to say thanks.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    hang out at her locker and make out for several minutes at a time. being late for class is expected during these formative years. just tell your teacher, "but uncle chadwick says it's perfectly acceptable to stick our tongues down each others' throats inbetween classes & that it is very cool to be 7 minutes late for class." end quote

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    we need to start targeting one......

Rico...where are you...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Rico...where are you...

he's at school...prob 4th period class.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

Rico...where are you...

he needs a smart phone.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

Rico...where are you...

he needs a smart phone.

I thought he had an iPhone

- Christopher McCandless