the that's dirty game

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    I'm to lower the windows and fire up some tool on the way home tonight.

I recommend "Hooker With a Penis" at high volumes

:lol:

actually....that is an awesome song to turn up in traffic....hopefully with a prudish mom with kids in a car next to me at the stop light.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

actually....that is an awesome song to turn up in traffic....hopefully with a prudish mom with kids in a car next to me at the stop light.

Fuck I just heard a live version... I think it was from last year...

"I sold my soul to fuck your mother"

:lol::lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

:lol: That reminds me...at some point over the summer I was driving somewhere and had Steel Panther's Eatin' Ain't Cheatin' song blaring. As you can imagine, the lyrics were certainly not child appropriate. I got quite a few angry stares :lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • I used to work at a help desk for a website. One day this women calls in because she can't log in. She has her boss on the phone with her, he's trying to help her get in and keeps asking her what her password was but she doesn't want to tell him. I'm muting my phone cracking up because I can see it. She finally tells him what it is: boner. There was a brief silence then he goes oh nice. I wonder how that went after she got off the phone. :lol:
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
    I used to work at a help desk for a website. One day this women calls in because she can't log in. She has her boss on the phone with her, he's trying to help her get in and keeps asking her what her password was but she doesn't want to tell him. I'm muting my phone cracking up because I can see it. She finally tells him what it is: boner. There was a brief silence then he goes oh nice. I wonder how that went after she got off the phone. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh....

nice.
    Listening to the Pixies and Bone Machine comes on.

One of the dirtiest lyrics ever:

Your bone's got a little machine
    You're a bone machine

I have no idea what the hell he means but I know what I think of every time I hear that song :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

You're a bone machine

I have no idea what the hell he means but I know what I think of every time I hear that song :lol:

I guess this qualifies
    Mamasan23 wrote:

You're a bone machine

I guess this qualifies

When did you become the judge??!
    Mamasan23 wrote:

When did you become the judge??!

So it doesn't qualify?

Thanks for playing the that's dirty game
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    So, I'm making a costume for the Mr., it includes creating a mask, I am putting the plaster stuff on his face, and he gets impatient, "Can I take it off now?"
    "NO! you have to wait until it gets hard before you take it off!" :lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    So, I'm making a costume for the Mr., it includes creating a mask, I am putting the plaster stuff on his face, and he gets impatient, "Can I take it off now?"
    "NO! you have to wait until it gets hard before you take it off!" :lol::lol::lol:

I guess this qualifies
    RKCNDY wrote:
    :|
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    :roll:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Exactly
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

exactly :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

exactly :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
    just heard a gal say to anouhter gal "they go right from my box to your box"

i had to walk away
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    just heard a gal say to anouhter gal "they go right from my box to your box"

i had to walk away
    81 wrote:
    5 central...time has come and gone...and i'm going to go ahead and declare afro the winner. can't beat a pic.

now what do i have from philly that i can send.... :fp: guess i should have picked up a sticker. :fp: :lol:

martini at steak night it is.

feel free to continue with your dirty talk.

just reliazed...i forget to deleiver a martini....oh well....i did bring the winner a KW. that has to count...right. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Anytime I hear hard six at the craps table I :lol:
    the first picture that appears on the company's website.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Hey, Shannon? That's dirty
  • So I was selling 10" frying pans tonight, customer says their 10 inches, I said yes it's a good size, that's pretty big and she laughed a little. :lol:
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • So I was selling 10" frying pans tonight, customer says their 10 inches, I said yes it's a good size, that's pretty big and she laughed a little. :lol:
    :lol::lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"

:P

King Kong ain't got shit on me. :lol:
  • Elana spoons with her cat at night.

:think:

So I was selling 10" frying pans tonight, customer says their 10 inches, I said yes it's a good size, that's pretty big and she laughed a little. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg