the that's dirty game

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I was buying more caulk at the store today...dropped it and a worker looked at me funny. So I said "I just can't handle my caulk today"
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

and i didn't even tell you about the going down comment. :lol::lol:
    :corn:

we were in the first section off the field towards the bottom...but the stairs didn't go all the way to the field, so all these people kept walking down to the bottom (right next to us) and then realizing they couldn't get on the field...so this pretty cute guy walks down and looks a little confused...i lean over to him and tell him "you can't go all the way down"..he replies "oh..that sucks" and proceeds back up the stairs. My mom says "you should have told him the stairs don't go all the way down...do you?" :lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

and i didn't even tell you about the going down comment. :lol::lol:
    :corn:

we were in the first section off the field towards the bottom...but the stairs didn't go all the way to the field, so all these people kept walking down to the bottom (right next to us) and then realizing they couldn't get on the field...so this pretty cute guy walks down and looks a little confused...i lean over to him and tell him "you can't go all the way down"..he replies "oh..that sucks" and proceeds back up the stairs. My mom says "you should have told him the stairs don't go all the way down...do you?" :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    listening to the white sox game...

and the annoucer says

little nubbers.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    At 5 Guys Burger and Fries the sign said:

"We cook our meat until well and juicy"

I was trying so hard not to laugh as I had my friend's teenage kid with me.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    oh...and overheard while waiting in line:

guy: "ok, well you pick your burger...with or without cheese or bacon, and then you can order all these extras"
    customer: "what do you recommend? I've never been here before"
    guy: "oh, well if this is your first time, you should go all the way...you won't regret it"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    I learned:

"you have to penetrate the barrier at least 3/4 of an inch or more to get a secure hold"

roofing term apparently...

and roofers like to say "nail me"

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    I learned:

"you have to penetrate the barrier at least 3/4 of an inch or more to get a secure hold"

roofing term apparently...

and roofers like to say "nail me"
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    the participation list grows.....

i've got office mates playing along now....

came back from lunch, getting off the elevator...and a gal says, oh, i'm going down....

yeah, we laughed after she went down :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Overheard some electricians talking about running some horse cock today at work. :?
  • Overhead a co-worker say "I was trying to stuff it all in my mouth, but it wouldn't fit." :? :lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Overhead a co-worker say "I was trying to stuff it all in my mouth, but it wouldn't fit." :? :lol::lol:

Clearly an amateur.

WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Overhead a co-worker say "I was trying to stuff it all in my mouth, but it wouldn't fit." :? :lol::lol:

Clearly an amateur.

This whole thing going on with this post and reply sounds dirty.
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

Clearly an amateur.

Definitely an amateur. :lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Clearly an amateur.

Definitely an amateur. :lol::lol:

that's my girls. :mrgreen:
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    i was helping a buddy with some renos on the weekend ... one thing we did was reinforce some of the joists ... as part of it - we had to disconnect some wiring ... after triple-enforcing the cross beam - he had to drill a hole through three pieces of wood to put the wiring through ... upon trying to drill the hole and put the wiring through ... the following things were said:

me: dude - i don't think you're long enough (drill bit was too short)
    me: you sure you got it in the right hole (he had to drill a different hole because his initial attempt didn't work)

:)
  • the helicopter and the french wheel chair
    Announcer 1 "The Browns are going to try and use their tight end more".

Announcer 2 "You're right. They need to hit their tight end across the middle".
    if i've learned anything this year, it's this......

people love the that's dirty game

introduced some new peeps to it last night....they loved it.

and i think women like it more then the men....except rick...but he is a freak :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    a radio commercial:

they are promoting Washington Beef, most Washington beef is raised in Eastern Washington, and the college there is WSU, so the commercial is tailored for WSU.

the guy who does the "Beef, it's what's for dinner" spot did a special one...

"Beef, it's what's for cougars"

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    a radio commercial:

they are promoting Washington Beef, most Washington beef is raised in Eastern Washington, and the college there is WSU, so the commercial is tailored for WSU.

the guy who does the "Beef, it's what's for dinner" spot did a special one...

"Beef, it's what's for cougars"

hehe
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".

On the dirty scale I would have to rate that a zero.
  • bucket
    dirty game is bad for the office...

talking martini's with my new office friend....asked how she ordered her's...answer of course was.....dirty....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    81 wrote:

talking martini's with my new office friend....asked how she ordered her's...answer of course was.....dirty....

:fp:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    i was at work. a co-worker asked me to come over to her desk b/c she was having problems with an email attachment. it was a photo attachment...

her words:

"it says click to enlarge. i'm clicking the hell out of it but it's not getting any bigger."

i had to excuse myself b/c i immediately thought of this thread.

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    i was at work. a co-worker asked me to come over to her desk b/c she was having problems with an email attachment. it was a photo attachment...

her words:

"it says click to enlarge. i'm clicking the hell out of it but it's not getting any bigger."

i had to excuse myself b/c i immediately thought of this thread.

i know...this thread is the worst office invention ever. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

:fp:

:fp: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg