the that's dirty game

Comments

• Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    My 6 yr old son likes to make up song lyrics as he goes....he LOVES the ITW soundtrack, Far Behind is probably his fav....I keep trying to correct him and explain the meaning of the song, but it's not sinking in. He mutters the verses....knows the 'as we leave it all' part of the chorus, and sings it properly....But then he yells the 'far behind' part at the top of his lungs....only he says "FROM BEHIND"
    :fp:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    My 6 yr old son likes to make up song lyrics as he goes....he LOVES the ITW soundtrack, Far Behind is probably his fav....I keep trying to correct him and explain the meaning of the song, but it's not sinking in. He mutters the verses....knows the 'as we leave it all' part of the chorus, and sings it properly....But then he yells the 'far behind' part at the top of his lungs....only he says "FROM BEHIND"

you have a kid..... :shock:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    :lol::lol::lol:

last night the girl i know who works as a soda jerk said "two jerks on a week night is usually fine" :think: :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    81 wrote:

:lol:
    I have two.
    I know, you're worried for them now....I don't drink often :D
    Haven't even tried the beer you left us yet. However, in 1.5 hrs.....

last night the girl i know who works as a soda jerk said "two jerks on a week night is usually fine" :think: :lol:
    Weekends def deserve more!

i think they get 3-4 jerks on a weekend :thumbup: :lol:

Oh fer sure....for some of those lazy, slightly hungover weekends....5-6 jerks isnt out of the question.
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    After telling my mother to be careful driving in such horrible weather to the southern suburbs she told me, " I like to take my time when I go down south".
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Earlier this week at my team meeting the following conversation occurred:

Co-Worker 1 to Co-worker 2: Mmm...that smells good. What kind of tea is that?
    Co-worker 2: Lemon Lift
    Co-worker 1: Is it good?
    Co-worker 2: Yes it is.
    Me: Oh yeah, did it lift your lemon? :oops:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    81 wrote:

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    in the car in Missoula:

"where's my seatbelt?"
    "right there"
    "I can't stick it in!"
    "With 5 kids, I wouldn't think you'd have a problem with that"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    in the car in Missoula:

"where's my seatbelt?"
    "right there"
    "I can't stick it in!"
    "With 5 kids, I wouldn't think you'd have a problem with that"

:lol::lol:

I believe there was another seat belt incident where I had to help unlost get it in....
    Oh fer sure....for some of those lazy, slightly hungover weekends....5-6 jerks isnt out of the question.
    :think: now I know how you spent Sunday morning in Missoula...and why you didn't meet up with us till later :shock: :lol:

:think: now I know how you spent Sunday morning in Missoula...and why you didn't meet up with us till later :shock: :lol:
    That was a LOT more than slightly hungover! I spent sunday morning sleeping it off, then trying to figure out how I lost my hoodie and camera, and praying for the advil to kick in. The afternoon was running around meeting our late arriving friends, and picking up tickets....we went to the pressbox after the show, but we all got kinda sheepish about showing our faces again :roll: I came in, grabbed my hoodie and bailed....but did get introduced briefly to Lizard when I was there...(Hi Liz! Sorry I didn't stick around long enough to chat!)
    That was a LOT more than slightly hungover! I spent sunday morning sleeping it off, then trying to figure out how I lost my hoodie and camera, and praying for the advil to kick in. The afternoon was running around meeting our late arriving friends, and picking up tickets....we went to the pressbox after the show, but we all got kinda sheepish about showing our faces again :roll: I came in, grabbed my hoodie and bailed....but did get introduced briefly to Lizard when I was there...(Hi Liz! Sorry I didn't stick around long enough to chat!)
    uh huh...sure :roll: you're secret is safe with me :shh: :silent: :mrgreen:

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    PUI?

That's dirty
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    Overheard a co-worker say: "I just need something hard to suck on." :shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol: I seriously can't stop laughing.
    I lost a bet...
    Overheard a co-worker say: "I just need something hard to suck on." :shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol: I seriously can't stop laughing.

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

:lol::lol: Please tell me she knew what she was saying!! :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I am thinking it was a "he"
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

that drastically changes my reply....

can we get a description of said coworker so i can formulate a proper reply.

thanks
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol::lol:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Oh! Well that's a horse of a different color then, isn't it?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Actually, I don't think SHE did know what she saying...'cause then she went on to say how her mouth was dry and she had a bad taste in her mouth and just needed something to suck on to get rid of the bad taste. At that point, I had to get up and walk away because I couldn't stop laughing. :lol::lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
    Actually, I don't think SHE did know what she saying...'cause then she went on to say how her mouth was dry and she had a bad taste in her mouth and just needed something to suck on to get rid of the bad taste. At that point, I had to get up and walk away because I couldn't stop laughing. :lol::lol::lol:

is she cute
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Bahahhaha!!! Is the rest of the world really that naive....or are we just that dirty?

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:

is she cute

Yes, she is pretty cute. :lol:
    I lost a bet...
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Bahahhaha!!! Is the rest of the world really that naive....or are we just that dirty?

:lol::lol::lol: Still laughing at this. Actually, she is a little naive. :lol:
    I lost a bet...