the that's dirty game

167891012»

Comments

• afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    I swear I was talking about the air flow of the vents in our building but I just said this to my
    co-worker... :lol: :fp: :oops:

"Yeah it's sucking it but it hasn't spit out anything yet".....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

As soon as I said it...I was like "oops" and my co-worker started laughing and then said "I can feel my face get red right now" :lol::lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    KW18 - Lucky SOB
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Your mom is dirty
    there must be something in the air today...

earlier in the lab my work wife & I were talking about how boxes are more likely to get wet when they're on top.... :lol::lol: :corn:

I love my work wife. :D
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :think: :lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Did my Beaver Church pics come thru on Twitter? Cell service sucks on the coast.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    afroannnie wrote:

earlier in the lab my work wife & I were talking about how boxes are more likely to get wet when they're on top.... :lol::lol: :corn:

Not at Speedy's
    GoiMTvP.gif
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Did my Beaver Church pics come thru on Twitter? Cell service sucks on the coast.

:think:

i do not recall seeing them. just the park... speaking of beaver... i love this sign...

https://maps.google.com/?ll=42.55915,-8 ... 6,,1,-8.28
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    afroannnie wrote:

Not at Speedy's

:lol::lol::lol:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

i do not recall seeing them. just the park... speaking of beaver... i love this sign...

twitted
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

twitted

i like the second :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

i like the second :lol:

I figured you would...usually they are called 'turn outs'...somebody had a sense of humor. :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    At lunch today my co-worker said "Just put the meat in your mouth and shut up. " :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    At lunch today my co-worker said "Just put the meat in your mouth and shut up. " :lol::lol::lol::lol:

That'll do

• of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    KW18 - Lucky SOB

Indeed. 8-)
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378

That's dirty?
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365

That's dirty?

To some...to others it is a good time. :lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    At work today a coworker had a coughing fit. She said "I just can't swallow". Then she said "I swallow all the time!" I lost it. :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,065
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    At work today a coworker had a coughing fit. She said "I just can't swallow". Then she said "I swallow all the time!" I lost it. :lol:

Can I have her number? :shock:

................just kidding of course. :D
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    "It should have been stuck in your box.... It's not in your box? Maybe it got put into the wrong one."

I said it. :oops: :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    :lol:
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    "It should have been stuck in your box.... It's not in your box? Maybe it got put into the wrong one."

I said it. :oops: :lol:

:lol::lol:
    The wrong one can mean disaster, especially when accidental and/or in a hasty fashion.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    From a fellow co-worker during a meeting today....

"I was blowing continuously for about 7-8 minutes"
    from a converastion about being bonded out side my office......

"it's people that are into bondage"
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    this just came across my email.......
    I could TOTALLY go for a stiffy right now

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    81 wrote:
    came across

:lol::lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)