Options

Let Your Voice Be Heard

Comments

• Options
    big mickbig mick Hull UK Posts: 773
    What about ten club weekends in multiple venues - for example in Europe we have Centre Parcs, if the band could take over the place say Thursday to Monday and play gigs Fri, Sat and Sun nights, an night of covers, a night where they play an album etc etc. Hold a few of these weekends, US, Euro, Aus and one other maybe? 4 consecutive weekends. Imagine 3,000 capacity venue.
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,223
    ^ :lightbulb:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    A taco bar in the GA area
  • Options
    big mickbig mick Hull UK Posts: 773
    Blu Ray release of Milton Leynes 2014?
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • Options
    wishlisa76wishlisa76 Sweden Posts: 806
    edited April 2016
    Hi 10C, more PJ t-shirts for women would be nice! I have talked to many women who feel his way. It doesn´t have to be that fancy. For example, many women really liked that grey top with "Pearl Jam" written in white on it, sold during the Euro tour 2014. Of course, the ladies can wear men´s t-shirts too, but it´s really appreciated with PJ clothes made for women. Right now, there are 4 t-shirts for made for women and 15 made for men. That´s not really fair, is it? :) Thank you. :)
    Post edited by wishlisa76 on
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    Sorry to bother again, any news about the Xmas single?
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    Annr95Annr95 Posts: 62

Hi 10C, more PJ t-shirts for women would be nice! I have talked to many women who feel his way. It doesn´t have to be that fancy. For example, many women really liked that grey top with "Pearl Jam" written in white on it, sold during the Euro tour 2014. Of course, the ladies can wear men´s t-shirts too, but it´s really appreciated with PJ clothes made for women. Right now, there are 4 t-shirts for made for women and 15 made for men. That´s not really fair, is it? :) Thank you. :)

But also keep in mind that they need to be the same quality or better than the men's/unisex t-shirts.
    I would also love a blended fabric so I could put it in the dryer.
  • Options
    wishlisa76wishlisa76 Sweden Posts: 806
    edited April 2016
    I don´t think it´s necessary that ladies t-shirts should be of better quality, it´s good enough if they are of the same quality as men´s t-shirts. Selling just as many ladies t-shirts as men t-shirts seem to be a challenge enough for 10C.

Also, t-shirts for women can have the exact same print as those for men, the important thing is just that they are shaped differently and made for a woman´s body. Of course, women can wear men´s shirts (and we do it), but sometimes it looks more like wearing a tent, sponsored by Pearl Jam, than a Pearl Jam t-shirt. There are so many female PJ fans, so many women and girls who are loyal to the band and the community and all those women should be taken into consideration when new clothes are made. Guys like it too - I have never met a male PJ fan who wasn´t enthusiastic about the ladies wearing female t-shirts and tops. ;-) Thank you!
    Post edited by wishlisa76 on
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,223
    big mick said:

Blu Ray release of Milton Leynes 2014?

Listen to Mick! :smiley:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    One too many Raleigh threads, if you will, merge them, if you will not, so be it, it's ok...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    KR151056KR151056 Posts: 16
    10C perks such as being able to get merch online to venue we won tixs to through lottery. You could make this an option when 10C members select the venue(s) they enter into for tix lottery...."check box if you'd like to add a venue package (poster, tshirt, sticker, button + shipping)....merch package will be mailed to address on 10C membership in date of concert.
  • Options
    rupy017rupy017 Posts: 249
    KR151056 said:

10C perks such as being able to get merch online to venue we won tixs to through lottery. You could make this an option when 10C members select the venue(s) they enter into for tix lottery...."check box if you'd like to add a venue package (poster, tshirt, sticker, button + shipping)....merch package will be mailed to address on 10C membership in date of concert.

THIS!!!
    Also, just make show exclusive merch purchasers at pop-up shops prove they have tickets to the show in order to buy said merch, so that your fans(The ones who actually are going to your shows) don't get shut out and see the posters and shirts(Lexington) on ebay while they are waiting in line to see what is left for them.
  • Options
    uuuuuu Posts: 9
    Thank you to the band and team for allowing us this place to make our suggestions known.....

I would like to see better quality and sizing on the ladies style tees. I usually wear a medium, but I bought an XL at the Miami show, and it just barely fits. The tee is very tight all over, but particularly across the chest and arms. I would be happy to be a volunteer "tester"....send me some plain sample tees and I'll wash and wear them and report back on the results. I have a Beck tee that I've washed and worn a LOT, and it's holding up very well. I only paid $20 for it, not the $35 that I paid for the PJ tee, so I know it can be done.

My fan club tickets have been on Stone's side for at least the last 6 shows I've been to. Do you ever flip the order they're assigned? I'd sure like to be on Mike's side every once in a while.

Is the Wrigley Field show from 2013 ever going to be available on CD (or even better DVD)?

Other than that, I think the fan club does a fantastic job with the merch and tickets. Thanks for all you do!

• Options
    yellowboyyellowboy Atlanta Georgia biggest PJ Fan Posts: 119
    I'm not sure where to put this or if it's legit or what. I'm going to Toronto with my daughters in a few weeks and would literally pay or trade just about anything for the three of us to have GA/pit. I have my 2 10c reserved and one single. I would seriously consider anything in the realm of feasible. We went to Greenville and they're ready for the next step. I'm one step away from making them diehards. If you know anyone who can help or anyone who might know anyone who could help, please PM me.
    I've got memories, I've got shit.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,814
    I would love a "Pearl Jam is my co-pilate (pilot)" bumper sticker.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    Please make a twitter account just for merch. As soon as some new piece of merch drops in the store, tweet it out so those of us who get notifications will be able to catch it before it sells out compeletely
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,154
    Thanks the band for the amazing shows
    THANK YOU!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,942
    Has aynthing being brought up here been adressed by 10c yet?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515

Has aynthing being brought up here been adressed by 10c yet?

Yeah, a few things I think.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,733
    edited April 2016
    MK88178 said:

Or at least offer a single ticket option?

Yes please!
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    DeLukin said:

MK88178 said:

Yes please!
    That would be great. I'd rather save half the money than buy 2 tix.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,733
    edited April 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

DeLukin said:

MK88178 said:

Yes please!
    That would be great. I'd rather save half the money than buy 2 tix.
    Yea, and think of how many other issues this would solve, particularly reducing the # of lottery shut outs, but also the stress of having to sell/trade extra tickets or bringing someone who you know wouldn't rock as hard as a die-hard fan just because you have an extra...

(grammatical edit)
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    Tiz10Tiz10 South Florida Posts: 270
    Tiz10 said:

I know its not really worth much but here's my 2 cents,

after having looked through the thread I've found a few things I agree with:

1.) I would enjoy a "How to play" section where mike,stone,jeff,matt or eddie on the uke even show

you how to play a certain riff or song or part. it lets us know the band is active on the website

and is interactive with the fans as well.

2.) Go ahead and get rid of the live chat portion of the website....doesnt seem to have much purpose and isnt

very active or well designed.

3.) I would like the option to purchase single or double tickets for pearl jam show. why not offer both?

4.) Offer a fan club only tee shirt or poster when you renew your membership. maybe special 10 year

and up members only shirt or poster for long time members loyalty.

5.) Have a few members only contest or give aways, pick random members or random member #.

6.) With overstocked posters add a mystery poster to random purchases. add a signature from a band

member or 4 (lol) with a COA of some kind to give it a unique upgrade.

7.) More patches available. believe it or not alot of people still have a use for patches.

8.) With 10 club ticket purchase, have a total of 5? random fans get soundcheck access and/or show

poster S/N

9.) Announce all tour date at same time. with all 10 clubbers getting pre sale info earliest.

10.) How about releasing PJ20 alpine valley as a box set with boots and dvd and possibly show only available

merch.

11.) How about another PJ live concert DVD/Blu ray?

12.) Fan club only covers bootleg? hear Pj studio cover a few favorites.

13.) Fix the avatar problems/log in,log out problems with the site.

14.) Do the wristband method for posters at live events, no one really wants to baby sit their poster all night

15.) More PJ backpacks and varieties.

I know I dont post much on these forums but, as a life long pearl jam fan I love seeing the generosity and knowledge on the boards and want to be a part of the "community". I hope this post doesnt come off as "bitching" as that was not my intentions. just hoping that they do read and listen to our silent voices so to speak. thanks for listening.

I feel like some of my suggestions have been some what implemented in various shapes or forms since 2012.

August 17th 1998 Indianapolis, IN
    August 18th 2000 Indianapolis, IN
    June 22nd 2003 Indianapolis, IN
    June 11th 2008 West Palm Beach, FL
    June 12th 2008 Tampa, FL
    October 15th 2013 Worcester, MA
    October 16th 2013 Worcester, MA
    October 3rd 2014 St.Louis, MO
    April 8th 2016 Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    April 9th 2016 Miami, FL
    April 11th 2016 Tampa, FL
    August 5th 2016 Boston, MA (Fenway 1)
    August 7th 2016 Boston, MA (Fenway 2)
    April 7th 2017 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    Hello, I have a question regarding upgrading to Analog from digital before the expiration of my current digital membership. If I upgrade to Analog now, can I take advantage of the current issue of Deep and the single?
    Thanks.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 883
    How about a boxset of this whole 2016 tour. Like what you did in 2013, I think.
    This tour has been amazing and unpredictable and want every bootleg.
  • Options
    SOLAT319 said:

Hello, I have a question regarding upgrading to Analog from digital before the expiration of my current digital membership. If I upgrade to Analog now, can I take advantage of the current issue of Deep and the single?
    Thanks.

No. The current one was for 2015, so unless you had an analog subscription in 2015 you won't get that one. They usually do sell the single for $10 though.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    It would be really incredible if PJ could readdress the cover "Catholic Boy" and make a real recording of it. I've only ever heard the very rough recording of it from the 1995 Self-Pollution rehearsal tape, where Eddie didn't know all the lyrics. But what PJ did manage with it was super cool. With the reemergence of Wishing Well, this came to mind. It would be pretty amazing if PJ recorded it for real and put it on a single!! Or dug up any actual recording of it that they have in the vault; I know they recorded it for the Basketball Diaries soundtrack, but with Jim Carroll on vocals I think? But from that radio rehearsal tape, I feel like Eddie would kill that song. :)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    Oh, also, for Mike, the Levee Walkers singles are fucking awesome - hope you guys are considering an LP!!!!
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    This is a call... to PJ's charitable organization and the band's wonderful caring fans.

Perhaps you have heard about a small city in Northern Alberta, called Fort McMurray. It is controversial on a global scale as it is the home of the oilsands and oil is the city's industry.

But this is not about that, please Google "Fort McMurray Fire" to see the devastation. It has been reported all over the world. An estimated 88,000 people have been evacuated and at the last count, 1600 structures have been reduced to ash. Many of these are homes of hard working Canadian families.

If you are so inclined, and I know PJ and the band's fans are some of the most caring and generous people on the earth, please donate to the Canadian Red Cross (or any organization assisting which will turn up in news reports on your Google search).

I lived in Fort Mac for 11 years, I have many friends who have been affected. My ex-wife and her now adult children went through a horrifying experience... the first hand accounts reduce me to tears.. tears of sadness for their situation but also tears of joy by the heroic efforts of the city's first responders. Not one injury (let alone death) has been reported thus far.

Please, please, please... whatever you can do will be appreciated. The insurance money will rebuild homes and businesses, the relief funds now will assist these people as they begin the long journey back to normalcy.

The fire is still out of control as I type this, the herculean efforts of front line firefighters is saving parts of the city, but sections of Fort Mac are gone.. turned to ash.

Cheers to the strangest tribe, I know some of these evacuees are PJ fans.

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Coincidentally, as I read this, our local news showed some footage of the (what word even fits?) that's happening there. And the anchor said "hard to imagine". It really is; appears overwhelming and devastating and calls on the deepest reserves of strength people hold.