Options

Let Your Voice Be Heard

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,741
    a5pj said:

Please do a lottery for the mystery vinyl, just like you do with tickets. Can buy from now until the 18th then winners selected.

Just saying this would have been easier and pissed off less people, Warned ya

Let's be honest. People would be complaining just as much either way.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,177
    PJ_Soul said:

a5pj said:

Please do a lottery for the mystery vinyl, just like you do with tickets. Can buy from now until the 18th then winners selected.

Just saying this would have been easier and pissed off less people, Warned ya

Let's be honest. People would be complaining just as much either way.
    I have absolutely no problem not getting one. It's sitting around for 40 fucking minutes going in circles I have a problem with. Lottery please. If then I'm shut out at least my time wasn't wasted.
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    Going to an antiquated lottery/raffle system is not the solution to everything. How about we hold the 10c responsible for not being able to operate a website for the last 7-10 years? Its goddamn 2015! They should be able to offer a better solution than putting members names in a hat.
  • Options
    How do I switch back to the mobile site after switching to full site?
  • Options

There is the teensiest little link way down in the bottom left corner. You can barely see it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

There is the teensiest little link way down in the bottom left corner. You can barely see it.
    Wow thanks. That was ridiculous
  • Options
    I'd just like to request that you don't let all the posts today discourage 10C from doing more cool sales like mystery packages and surprise limited item flash sales. A lot of people like them.
  • Options
    epieepie Posts: 291
    I would love to see some pearl jam slip mats one day in the shop. Hope this is on the list for creation one day.
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    edited April 2015
    Would love to see some pj condoms at the store..some of us still goes to shows and tours worlwide than only sit infront of a pc and buy pj merch,so we need them..thanks ..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,106
    edited April 2015
    DIMI for world leader!! hahahahha. That's a top shelf idea 10C. hahahahah. oh god. Dimi... you dirty dog you. I wuv you.
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,540

Would love to see some pj condoms at the store..some of us still goes to shows and tours worlwide than only sit infront of a pc and buy pj merch,so we need them..thanks ..

:lol:

Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

Lol, what would they be called?
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

Deep?

Smile?

Ole!
  • Options

What would they be called?

Lightning Bolt and they would be glowing in the dark.

Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    hedonist said:

Deep?

Smile?

Ole!
    Release?
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    How about some information on the next catalog re-issue?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,044
    hurtin' for a new EV release!!! Out of the Furnace!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEESE
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,403
    Better communication would be nice.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    mfc2006 said:

Any communication would be nice.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,403

mfc2006 said:

Any communication would be nice.
    True.

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options

& CHILE! :rock_on:
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,018
    Tracking packages outside the US.

with the amount of time it takes for something to arrive , having that safety would be great.
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,776

The Fixer...because...you know.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    The forum is acting funny today... what's up? Some strange technical glitches.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

true.;..i quote u and your post goes double above my posts
  • Options
    MarijtjeMarijtje Posts: 18
    Just wanted to say I'm really pleased with your customer service. Quick and always very friendly!

And if I may add... PJ25 would be an excellent idea! You're still here, we're still here. LET'S CELEBRATE! as much as we can :-)
  • Options
    Marijtje said:

Just wanted to say I'm really pleased with your customer service. Quick and always very friendly!

And if I may add... PJ25 would be an excellent idea! You're still here, we're still here. LET'S CELEBRATE! as much as we can :-)

i agree with this beautiful woman
  • Options
    MarijtjeMarijtje Posts: 18

Marijtje said:

i agree with this beautiful woman
    Charmer ;-)
  • Options
    Way to go on sending Leeze a Benny Hall. :)

I think the mystery vinyl sale has been loads of fun - good idea! The boards haven't been this active and hilarious since "The Change". =)