• Options
    Gomie!!! Not Gomie!!!!
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,258
    Gomie!!! Not Gomie!!!!
    Gomie
  • Options
    jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    Im pretty sure if they killed Jesse last night that way I would have started hating Walt. I thought they were gonna do it. I can't believe they spared him, and now I'm not sure whats worse. Watching Jesse die or watching Jesse be tortured. Some seriously good acting on Aaron Paul's part last night.

I understand your love with Jesse. Although, this whole mess is because of him not having his shit together. Some might find his oversensitivity ridiculous. I mean, come on, you're in dope business. YOu should be ready to handle some stuff better. But, I think the flow of the story needed his sensitive side. The story-writing has been perfect in the sense that they portrayed Jesse as happy with small scale business and when the things got larger due to Walt's presence and things got out of control with children getting hurt, he started to feel hate for it all.

But that being said, Jesse cooperated with Hank. And there should be consequences for it. Walt's story is still the same from the first season, he just wants to guarantee the future of his family. It is Jesse's ups and downs and instability that keeps the trouble with the duo. So Jesse might as well be dead at the end and we already know Walt's death is also a given.

I just cannot see a scenario where Walt goes after saving Jesse's life. It should be connected to his family, somehow. I think the family will survive with both Jesse and Walt disappearing.
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Gomie!!! Not Gomie!!!!

Screw Em!!! and big stupid smile :D
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    Gomie!!! Not Gomie!!!!
    Gomie

Gomie!!!!
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Skylar,.......there's rot!
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,214
    Gomie!!! Not Gomie!!!!

If we could have that exact smiley in brown instead of yellow it would look exactly like Gomie!
  • Options
    RiotZact wrote:
    Gomie!!! Not Gomie!!!!

If we could have that exact smiley in brown instead of yellow it would look exactly like Gomie!

Totally!!! :D

Is it wrong i want a t-shirt of this:
    fun-pics-25.jpg
  • Options
    201D7821-7DB8-472F-8375-7895A38BF5A4-4134-0000023184E024D0_zps97bdd127.jpg

Possible foreshadowing of Walts end

Possible sure, but could it also be that the image symbolises Heisenberg's end/Walt's 'return'? The whole episode puts the focus on his true human side as a father/husband/brother-in-law...
    She holds the hand that holds her down...
    She will... rise above...
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,413
    ok..stuck in my head this..as a finale..

Walt..he get cured for cancer...thats why that flash returning home with hair and looks healthy..
    and the neighbor freaks out see him

but..he lost all..jesse,skyler,kids..everyone he loved in his life

and he commit suicide with that fuckin cigarete ,the one missing from the package
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ok..stuck in my head this..as a finale..

Walt..he get cured for cancer...thats why that flash returning home with hair and looks healthy..
    and the neighbor freaks out see him

but..he lost all..jesse,skyler,kids..everyone he loved in his life

and he commit suicide with that fuckin cigarete ,the one missing from the package

Ricin takes a few days to take effect so thats not really a great suicide method. Anyway Walts not going to kill himself, that ricin is definitely for someone else. I don't think he's cured when he buys the gun he takes a pill in the bathroom so the cancer is still there.
  • Options
    hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    So one of my questions from Sunday night... Walt had such a meltdown over Hank's shooting, made him seem almost human again. But moments later when he spots Jesse, he calls him out in front of the thugs. Maybe he blames Jesse for Hank's death? I need to watch again.

Also, I've been on a Beastie Boys run lately, with "Get it Together" in my head. At one point, he says "phone is ringing. Oh my god" and sounds just like Jesse.
    I win.
  • Options
    Gomie!!! Not Gomie!!!!

shit, I liked him more than hank
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,625
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    So one of my questions from Sunday night... Walt had such a meltdown over Hank's shooting, made him seem almost human again. But moments later when he spots Jesse, he calls him out in front of the thugs. Maybe he blames Jesse for Hank's death? I need to watch again.

Also, I've been on a Beastie Boys run lately, with "Get it Together" in my head. At one point, he says "phone is ringing. Oh my god" and sounds just like Jesse.

Yeah he blames Jesse for hanks death
  • Options
    jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    hgpjam11 wrote:

Apparently blames him. He didnt even know at that point that Jesse cooperated with Hank.
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,763
    jumbojet wrote:
    hgpjam11 wrote:

Apparently blames him. He didnt even know at that point that Jesse cooperated with Hank.

I think it was pretty clear to Walt that Jesse was cooperating with Hank at that point. Which is why he blames Jesse for Hanks death and decided to tell him about Jane.
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Some of these have been brought up here already...and some we may have missed...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/thing ... n-of-break
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,763
    afroannnie wrote:
    Some of these have been brought up here already...and some we may have missed...

Wow. How do people notice all of this stuff?!?!?
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    then he returns to use the ricin on Lydia...maybe via her sweetner packets (they've shown close ups of her using the sweetner on multiple occasions).
    Who do we think the risin is for? On that Talking Bad show after, Bill Hader suggested he thinks it is for Lydia for reasons yet to be seen because the show has always made a focus on her tea, whether it be the mug, her drinking it, or how she likes it.

He totally stole my idea... ;)

I still think the ricin is for Lydia...and now it seems obvious that the gun (in the flash forward) is for Todd & Co.

At this point I just really hope Jesse survives...
  • Options
    Cradles Broken GlassCradles Broken Glass Posts: 1,409
    edited September 2013
    I think that the ricin and the gun is for Todd's crew and possibly Lydia. I think that Walt's time is almost up, and he is going to protect his family by going all-in to wipe out everyone that had anything to do with his business. The interesting thing is that Walt thinks that Jesse is dead at this point, but he is most likely still alive. I am thinking that after Walt takes care of all of Todd's people, Jesse may kill Walt. I have been re-watching the series, and it interesting the new perspectives that you get when you view it for a second and third time. Try as I may, I cannot dislike Walt. Walt does some horrible things, but I still want him to win. Even though he has ultimately lost, his family and his life, I want him to win these small battles and leave what money he has left to his family. Maybe I should do some soul searching, but I still like Walt. He is a narcissist, but even now, he is still calculating each move to benefit his family. If we consider the alternative, being that Walt never cooked, he most likely would have already been dead due to not receiving adequate treatment, and the treatment that he did receive would have financially ruined his family. I think that it is interesting that either way, cooking or not cooking, Walt is a dead man and his family is destroyed--the outcome is the same. I do have to say that if there was a point where I almost did not like Walt, it was after Drew Sharp's death. Jesse could not continue to cook due to his grief, but Walt "whistled while he worked." I think you can see that this was the turning point for Jesse's attitude toward Walt. Well, there is my incoherent take on it. :)

Edit:
    201D7821-7DB8-472F-8375-7895A38BF5A4-4134-0000023184E024D0_zps97bdd127.jpg

Possible foreshadowing of Walts end

Possible sure, but could it also be that the image symbolises Heisenberg's end/Walt's 'return'? The whole episode puts the focus on his true human side as a father/husband/brother-in-law...

Yes!!! This show embodies the perfection of literary elements! I think that this show can easily stack up against any great work of literature. "The reaction has begun" was perfectly placed in the flashback to the first cook at the beginning of this last episode. Also, possibly my favorite episode is "Crawlspace." The scene where the camera pans up and Walt is in the "wooden box" in the ground is nothing short of AMAZING! No doubt about it, Walt has been a dead man walking from the very beginning. We may never see his death, but I feel like he will die.
    Post edited by Cradles Broken Glass on
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • Options
    letsongsprotestletsongsprotest Novi, MI Posts: 548
    I know it isn't going to end well for him, but I'm still pulling for Walt.
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

Wow. How do people notice all of this stuff?!?!?

I'm not sure if this one's been posted...but it's a cool article too...find the BB easter eggs :D
    (many of these have been brought up in this thread before...)

http://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/break ... -your-mind
  • Options
    The final 2 episodes will be 75mins each, not including commercials, so I guess that adds up to a 2hr time slot. :D

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/breaking-bad-final-episodes-will-be-extra-long-20130918
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    The final 2 episodes will be 75mins each, not including commercials, so I guess that adds up to a 2hr time slot. :D

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/breaking-bad-final-episodes-will-be-extra-long-20130918

Sweet!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,926
    I just watched Sunday's episode last night. That was insane and like someone else said there goes any possibility of a happy ending (not that we thought there would be one anyway).

Some things I found interesting:

- Hank does not cooperate with Jack but Walt does. Just another example of Walt willing to "break bad" and Hank being stubborn
    - Walt's kids both choose their mom over him- and he (supposedly) did all this to make them money. He did it all for nothing.
    - The writer's mess with us by showing compassionate Walt grieving for Hank's death, and then immediately make him a villain again by giving up Jessie (I thought that relationship could have been repaired- guess not)
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    I like how they wasted Hank. I was getting annoyed with Walt/Heisenberg. I kept saying don't be such a pussy, lol. It's not like Hank would have gained respect for him and/or kept him safe/out of jail.

I wonder if Walt is gonna try to rescue Jesse? But after telling Jesse about Jane I don't think he can win Jesse back, either.

I think they should make Walt/Heisenberg and Jesse cook for them forever. That'd be the best way to end the show. Make them slave cooks, stuck together forever, and they don't even get a cut of the money. And Todd gets Lydia. Lol
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    I'm hoping the end is all blazing glory. Gunfight, shootout with no one left standing.
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,214

I thought I read somewhere that it was INCLUDING commercials. Cus it said Low Winter Sun would be 15 minutes late.
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,258

Commercials or not, that's still more Breaking Bad! Sweeeeeet!
    Cannot wait!
  • Options
    RiotZact wrote:

I thought I read somewhere that it was INCLUDING commercials. Cus it said Low Winter Sun would be 15 minutes late.

Hmm. Well, Im not sure. I guess that makes sense then... with them telling people to adjust the DVR accordingly... just extend the recording for another 1/2 hr or so just to be safe. Damn. I was really hoping for more extended than that, but its still more, and more is better :D

i dont want it to end :(
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...