:corn:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    23729_182034948587362_1221523270_n.jpg?resize=480%2C480&fit=400%2C400
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    :lol:

I wonder if my ex got that shirt.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Yeah, I've got a little of that issue too. I've naturally got a broad, strong back, so it's not bad enough to seriously consider invasive and painful reduction surgery (well, I have seriously considered it, but decided against it, for now), but I guess it could get to that someday. Man, women have it rough. :problem:

but then you'd lose your nickname ;) :P
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,893
    norm wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Yeah, I've got a little of that issue too. I've naturally got a broad, strong back, so it's not bad enough to seriously consider invasive and painful reduction surgery (well, I have seriously considered it, but decided against it, for now), but I guess it could get to that someday. Man, women have it rough. :problem:

but then you'd lose your nickname ;) :P
    People could just call me "Anti-Boobs" then. :P
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i still have no idea why DS got the boot :?
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    :( :lol::lol:
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    conman wrote:
    You and me both. I miss his posts.
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 wrote:
    conman wrote:
    i know there are people here who know why, but they're not telling us :twisted:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    conman wrote:
    SD48277 wrote:
    conman wrote:
    i know there are people here who know why, but they're not telling us :twisted:

too much mich ultra
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    81 wrote:
    too much mich ultra

It's been the ruin of many a good men.
    ELITIST FUK
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Apparently the secret to longevity is eating hot dogs every day....
    http://tv.yahoo.com/news/betty-white-s- ... 58682.html

Fb9e6.jpg
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    23729_182034948587362_1221523270_n.jpg?resize=480%2C480&fit=400%2C400
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    i 1 2 1/2 6
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    not my chair, not my problem. that's what i say.
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    Dave Chapelle should have won an Oscar for 200 cigarettes.
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... roUeu4IvpE

You could cut the tension with a knife!
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    "Yes, I'm not." :fp: :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Oh yeah, that's it. Lick it. Lick my eyeball.... But not if you have a cold sore. :shock: :wtf:

http://www.ctvnews.ca/health/eyeball-li ... -1.1326219
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Dave Chapelle should have won an Oscar for 200 cigarettes.

:lol::lol::lol: I just watched that movie the other day. Brilliant!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    someone is getting very excited about her graham cracker crust in the kitchen :shock:
    off the hook for my cousins grad party.. phew, dodged that bullet
  • belinda27belinda27 Posts: 731
    why is Pearl Jam not a part of Pinball Rocks HD? :( I just don't get it? :lol:
  • LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    it would be an 11 on my funometer if you combined your two previous photograph contributions.

126_zps3f10f609.jpg

:wtf:
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Longueuil wrote:
    it would be an 11 on my funometer if you combined your two previous photograph contributions.

126_zps3f10f609.jpg

:wtf:

:fp: :shock: :lol::o:lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    In somewhat related news,

"MemoryShape breast implants have been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for breast augmentation in women 22 and older, and for breast reconstruction, the FDA said Friday.

In a news release, the manufacturer, Mentor Worldwide LLC, said the implants have been approved outside of the United States for more than a decade. The product is available in a range of sizes and is tear-drop shaped to mimic the natural shape of a breast."

Memory shape? Dont they make beds too?
    And who doesnt love the tear-drop shape. Finally! :mrgreen:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

"MemoryShape breast implants have been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for breast augmentation in women 22 and older, and for breast reconstruction, the FDA said Friday.

In a news release, the manufacturer, Mentor Worldwide LLC, said the implants have been approved outside of the United States for more than a decade. The product is available in a range of sizes and is tear-drop shaped to mimic the natural shape of a breast."

:lol: First thing I imagined is poking the boob and the indent takes a second to fill back out, just like my memory foam mattress. But maybe they called it that because it brings back memories of what the boobs looked like when she was 21? :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:lol: First thing I imagined is poking the boob and the indent takes a second to fill back out, just like my memory foam mattress. But maybe they called it that because it brings back memories of what the boobs looked like when she was 21? :lol:

:lol::lol:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995

And I think they make pillows too...."Everyone needs a bosom for a pillow"...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Went to a titty bar this weekend to help a friend get in better spirits. One girl had a "burn" on her ass. :fp: