Random thread about anything

Comments

• dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    A slightly nerve-wrecking ten minutes later ... My ticket-buying skills are still sharp. I got GA tickets to see QOTSA in Detroit :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

woot!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    A slightly nerve-wrecking ten minutes later ... My ticket-buying skills are still sharp. I got GA tickets to see QOTSA in Detroit :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Awesome! :mrgreen:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    Nice!! Congrats! My pre-sale isn't until the 17th. I hope I score GA too! If any band needs to be seen in GA, it's NIN!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    GA floor still available for the Detroit show

:corn:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Nice!! Congrats! My pre-sale isn't until the 17th. I hope I score GA too! If any band needs to be seen in GA, it's NIN!

At $100, I'll pass
    PJ_Soul wrote:

At $100, I'll pass
    Wow, that is expensive.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Wow, that is expensive.

Yep.

NIN is back

$100 presale

I'm good. Hopefully the presale tomorrow has some more options :lol:
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352

For qotsa? I don't care. If it's empty, I have more space to rock out and a better view :D

For qotsa? I don't care. If it's empty, I have more space to rock out and a better view :D

:D
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    PJ_Soul wrote:

At $111 and change, I'll pass

fixed.

fuck...i'm driving 6 hours...i want to be on the floor. even if i'm towards the back. being a littler talller than most has it advantages.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Wow, that is expensive.

Yep.

NIN is back

$100 presale

how much did you spend on the perfect circle show? you should have just picked up an extra shift and snagged a GA or lower bowl.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Wow, that is expensive.

Yep.

NIN is back

$100 presale

how much did you spend on the perfect circle show? you should have just picked up an extra shift and snagged a GA or lower bowl.

$180, but it was second row

Well, yeah but I want two tickets.
    afroannnie wrote:
    so Dunkin Donuts has this now... :think:

7497_10151459346723862_1772646966_n.png
    Luther Vandross supposedly invented the donut sandwich/burger in 1979. Paula Deen has said she invented it, but she's a liar.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

8-)

where are they playing
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    i may need to buy and Indians hat.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Wow, that is expensive.

Yep.

NIN is back

$100 presale

I would probably pay $100, but it is overpriced.
    afroannnie wrote:
    so Dunkin Donuts has this now... :think:

7497_10151459346723862_1772646966_n.png

I couldn't do it. Nasty
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Dunkin Donuts, stick to the Donuts. Everything else looks like garbage.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
    81 wrote:

8-)

where are they playing
    The Fillmore! We have seen Soundgarden there, it should be fun 8-):mrgreen:
    81 wrote:

8-)

where are they playing
    And I just realized Leeze was talking about QOTSA, not NIN. :lol: I guess I've got NIN on the brain. :)
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:

8-)

where are they playing
    And I just realized Leeze was talking about QOTSA, not NIN. :lol: I guess I've got NIN on the brain. :)

:lol: All these abbreviations! :crazy: :lol:
    norm wrote:

is that one of Rye's clients?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

8-)

where are they playing
    The Fillmore! We have seen Soundgarden there, it should be fun 8-):mrgreen:

8-)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    norm wrote:
    :shock: Wow.... The unedited video is somewhat mesmerizing. I hope those two women have learned a little something about what to do when a crazy naked man is coming towards them. Don't just stand there! :fp:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    81 wrote:
    norm wrote:

is that one of Rye's clients?

she posted this on my facebook :lol::lol:
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    norm wrote:

Well, we learn one thing -- when you want to do something crazy, do it naked. No one will want to touch you.

What a lunatic. Im surprised nobody tried to subdue him, but again, he was naked. I'd like to think that if I saw him do that to a woman I would wring his neck until police came.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    norm wrote:

Well, we learn one thing -- when you want to do something crazy, do it naked. No one will want to touch you.

What a lunatic. Im surprised nobody tried to subdue him, but again, he was naked. I'd like to think that if I saw him do that to a woman I would wring his neck until police came.
    Yeah, I was wondering why that guy - who looked like a SECURITY GUARD - didn't tackle the guy and try to pin him to the floor once the attacked that first woman. Poor show. You're right, if probably was because he was naked. But that is a really bad excuse. Disappointing that no one there was willing to restrain him given the circumstances.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I think I broke it
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I think I broke it
    :shock: Uh oh.