Random thread about anything

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    My posts seem to be missing.

#FHP
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    #FHP

For real
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Wedding party preparations are fucking exhausting! I spent the day picking flowers for the tables, my bouquet, the people standing up and my hair, testing and choosing a cake, trying on numerous pairs of shoes, picking up a suit, choosing champagne flutes and a cake shovel ... I didn't even know some of these things exist :fp: Meanwhile two major storms were raging in our area with severe wind gusts and hail coming down in pingpongball size :shock:

Time for a good drink.
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    truffle_shuffle.gif
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • survived another Bonnaroo.

If you have a chance to see Foals or the Revivalists live - don't miss it
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    6459_10151681205746212_681047442_n.png
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,893
    dankind wrote:
    truffle_shuffle.gif
    Ahh, the truffle shuffle. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    My kids are a bunch of taddle tailors. All day they tell on each other. :fp:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    That sucks. What are you going to do about it?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    That sucks. What are you going to do about it?
    Ignore them and tell them to mind their own business?
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Most-beautiful-sounds.png
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:
    Most-beautiful-sounds.png

:lol::lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    ever get stink stuck in your nose? neem oil is the worst! blech.
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    What happened to the investigation about the Boston bombings? Will we ever hear anything more about that :think:
    shortstack wrote:
    Yes! Once i guess some fish went up or down the wrong tube and I assume a bit got stuck in my sinuses?! :sick: That's so gross. I was smelling fish for days - it was awful. I had a paranoia that I smelled like fish to everyone else. Hope that never happens again. :?
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    mashed potatoes

- Christopher McCandless
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    shortstack wrote:
    Yes! Once i guess some fish went up or down the wrong tube and I assume a bit got stuck in my sinuses?! :sick: That's so gross. I was smelling fish for days - it was awful. I had a paranoia that I smelled like fish to everyone else. Hope that never happens again. :?

That would freak me the fuck out. I think I would snort a line of rum to kill it. :lol:
    RKCNDY wrote:

...along with the teachers I have boned with over the years :lol::lol::lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    shortstack wrote:

That would freak me the fuck out. I think I would snort a line of rum to kill it. :lol:
    I once snorted a tsp of pepper on a dare..... Don't do that. :shock:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    shortstack wrote:

sometimes this happens to me with some of the fun stuff i work with in the lab.... :sick:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I once snorted a tsp of pepper on a dare..... Don't do that. :shock:

my cousin and I did that once...the pepper came in those little snap open packets, so it was 'straw-like'...

like these:
    stock-photo-15642791-salt-packet.jpg

snap open...snort.

as PJ_Soul said..."don't do that!"

- Christopher McCandless
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Saw a kid snort flamin hot cheeto dust in high school
    Saw a kid snort flamin hot cheeto dust in high school

:lol: Sounds like the name of a Queen album, flamin hot cheeto dust! :lol:
    afroannnie wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    shortstack wrote:

sometimes this happens to me with some of the fun stuff i work with in the lab.... :sick:

I will never ever forget the smell of... :leaving:

- Christopher McCandless
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    RKCNDY wrote:

I will never ever forget the smell of... :leaving:

:corn: