Random thread about anything

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:

I will never ever forget the smell of... :leaving:

:corn:

I have too much respect for the pet lovers on this board, and decline to publicly announce it.
    All I will say, is that the smell is etched into my brain forever and it causes an immediate and involuntary gag reflex.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    806_1371750633.gif
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    RKCNDY wrote:
    806_1371750633.gif

That guy is totally nuts.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    RKCNDY wrote:
    806_1371750633.gif

That guy is totally nuts.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't have them anymore either... :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Oral fixation

Oral

small-bnb.gif
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    RKCNDY wrote:
    806_1371750633.gif

:lol::lol:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,893
    Oral fixation

Oral

small-bnb.gif
    :fp:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Found the AUX jack! it's like...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLsdJlfA23E
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    the worst part about going to the bar alone is a couple of girls who are both trying to hook up with a guy.. they immediately start competing with each other... and that's when i walk away

i avoid drama by all costs
    conman wrote:
    the worst part about going to the bar alone is a couple of girls who are both trying to hook up with a guy.. they immediately start competing with each other... and that's when i walk away

Sir, I do believe you need a lesson in mathematics. 1+2 = THREEfuckingway! :P :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    you can never have enough double sided tape
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

taping your moobs together again?
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

taping your moobs together again?
    :lol::lol:

Dman swoops in, drops a few choice lines, and then disappears until the next time. :P
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Anyone ever play on a lighted golf course at night?
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    My fucking Inlaws are unreal

Fuck them :fp: :fp:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    My fucking Inlaws are unreal

Fuck them :fp: :fp:
    Yeah, In-laws can be the worst!
    conman wrote:

I've gone to the bar alone before...and all the loser barflies were the ones trying to hit on me... :roll:

- Christopher McCandless
    just so stupid
    Looking up an album on amazon by Mission to Burma, there were related products and the first thing was ear plugs. I think one of the band memebers of Mission ot Burma suffered from tinnitus. Amazon officially knows too much. :think:
    Looking up an album on amazon by Mission to Burma, there were related products and the first thing was ear plugs. I think one of the band memebers of Mission ot Burma suffered from tinnitus. Amazon officially knows too much. :think:

I posted about a RPG (either Halo or Call of Duty) on Amazon, and one of the items in the 'related items' was adult diapers...I really didn't want to know that. :sick:

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

I posted about a RPG (either Halo or Call of Duty) on Amazon, and one of the items in the 'related items' was adult diapers...I really didn't want to know that. :sick:

I really hate it when I shop on-line for something, then those things start showing up in ads when I am reading the news or weather or when I get 'recommendations' based on my other purchases or things I look at.
    RKCNDY wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: Game all night and don't leave your chair.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I really hate it when I shop on-line for something, then those things start showing up in ads when I am reading the news or weather or when I get 'recommendations' based on my other purchases or things I look at.

:nono: i see what you did there! :evil:

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    :nono: i see what you did there! :evil:

huh?
    I really hate when you buy something online and you get 100 emails from the vendor every week.
    LloydXmas wrote:
    I really hate when you buy something online and you get 100 emails from the vendor every week.

I basically hate all forms of advertising.

except "The Hopper" commercials, they are funny
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

i hate everything

#theoneupper
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

fuck those guys. the camel geico commercial is the best fucking commercial this year.
    LloydXmas wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

fuck those guys. the camel geico commercial is the best fucking commercial this year.

I hate ALL car insurance commercials, especially Geico, F them.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

i hate everything

#theoneupper

I like your style