Random thread about anything

Comments

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    one of the crazies form the Manson family named her son Zezozose Zadfrack Glutz

:fp:

How is the first name pronounced?
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    shortstack wrote:

hmmm, it could help my beard no? :think:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

Zez - ohz - osea ??? Poor kid. He could land a role on Star Trek or something maybe.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    I pick things up, I am a collector
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Caveeze wrote:
    this aint the sixties.. unless you are getting oil contamination, let them shits ride..

8-)

seems the pounding got rid of the sqweak. now to figure out why i am getting a bit of a washboard vibration when braking...which only occurs around 15mph :fp: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

Zez - ohz - osea ??? Poor kid. He could land a role on Star Trek or something maybe.

Wouldn't have to change his name
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    So who's gonna start a top shit #2 thread

:lol::lol:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    did you see me? i saw you.
    shortstack wrote:

:lol::lol: Love that show!
    shortstack wrote:

Cool stuff. Sad to learn the difference on taxes spent on military vs.education :fp:
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    anyone else find themselves to just stare at womens boobs while out in public?
    I mean, I see them watching me looking and I still continue to stare.
    I cant get enough, especially of tank tops/halter tops.

Boobs.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493

Boobs.
    pretty much every day :lol:

Boobs.

You are rude, disgusting, and perverted. I am with you all the way.
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836

Boobs.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=201305&p=4845347#p4845347

From the Glitter thread:
    dankind wrote:
    Embarrassing story: After MSG 2 2010, my friend and I went out for a few drinks -- I don't generally drink before or during shows, opting to get a nightcap instead. Anyway, I was throwing down bourbon with beer backs like nobody's business and left the place schnockered.

Afterward, on the subway ride home, I was just mesmerized by a beautiful pair of glittery boobies. My friend noticed me staring and hoping to get me to stop before trouble ensued asked me in a whisper, "What are you doing, man?" To which I replied rather loudly, "I'm looking at this girl's tits!"

She heard me, of course, along with everyone else on the train car, and said, "They look nice, don't they?" To which I replied, "Yes, they do."

So, really, what's appropriate and what's not can still be up for debate, but, Jesus, I love NYC!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210

Boobs.

I was at a pub yesterday, and the bartender was wearing a a Bruins tank top with these absolute cannons firing from underneath the cotton.
    I was telling her what I wanted to drink while zero'd in on the B's logo. I just dont care.
    I dont even like the Bruins.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
    dankind wrote:
    Embarrassing story: After MSG 2 2010, my friend and I went out for a few drinks -- I don't generally drink before or during shows, opting to get a nightcap instead. Anyway, I was throwing down bourbon with beer backs like nobody's business and left the place schnockered.

Afterward, on the subway ride home, I was just mesmerized by a beautiful pair of glittery boobies. My friend noticed me staring and hoping to get me to stop before trouble ensued asked me in a whisper, "What are you doing, man?" To which I replied rather loudly, "I'm looking at this girl's tits!"

She heard me, of course, along with everyone else on the train car, and said, "They look nice, don't they?" To which I replied, "Yes, they do."

So, really, what's appropriate and what's not can still be up for debate, but, Jesus, I love NYC!

:lol: That is a story of true beauty. I like that she was OK with you looking. You deserve it. :mrgreen:
    I was at a pub yesterday, and the bartender was wearing a a Bruins tank top with these absolute cannons firing from underneath the cotton.
    I was telling her what I wanted to drink while zero'd in on the B's logo. I just dont care.
    I dont even like the Bruins.

:lol: Your descriptions have put me right there on the stool next to you. :mrgreen:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    You're All Pigs! :evil:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,893
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:

It's True PJ Soul, 5 pages of talking about Boobs and not a single pic?!?!?!?

big-boobs-cleavage-2-e1339968741773.jpg?1348366073

This is why you people need me.

:lol: Get in here.. there's plenty of mud for all of us.

:lol: Get in here.. there's plenty of mud for all of us.

pig-wrestling.jpg

How fun would this be!

How fun would this be!

it would be an 11 on my funometer if you combined your two previous photograph contributions.
    PJ_Soul wrote:

It's True PJ Soul, 5 pages of talking about Boobs and not a single pic?!?!?!?

big-boobs-cleavage-2-e1339968741773.jpg?1348366073

This is why you people need me.
    Well........ thanks. :lol: But I'm calling shenanigans on those boobs. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Oh ya, Photoshop, beautiful beautiful photo shop.
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Oh ya, Photoshop, beautiful beautiful photo shop.
    Oh, I was just thinking they were outrageous implants... if not, that is definitely a good photoshop job!
    Bump.jpg

Real! :D
    Bump.jpg

Good thing they're real... now she should still have enough money for that back surgery she'll be needing. :thumbup:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Bump.jpg

Good thing they're real... now she should still have enough money for that back surgery she'll be needing. :thumbup:

My wife has that problem, her back feels like she has 2 iron bars running up and down.

She moans loader during a massage than when we have sex :evil:

But alot times a massage is good way to get sex, so i guess it evens out.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Bump.jpg

My wife has that problem, her back feels like she has 2 iron bars running up and down.

She moans loader during a massage than when we have sex :evil:

But alot times a massage is good way to get sex, so i guess it evens out.
    Yeah, I've got a little of that issue too. I've naturally got a broad, strong back, so it's not bad enough to seriously consider invasive and painful reduction surgery (well, I have seriously considered it, but decided against it, for now), but I guess it could get to that someday. Man, women have it rough. :problem: