Options

***Official***81 is driving us to Montana Thread

Comments

• Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    SolarWorld wrote:
    Hey anyone check out as a guest? I did and my authorization is still pending on my CC. Anyone else?

I did. two pending since tues when I entered, but a third pending popped up today, making me think I scored. Be on the lookout for an extra transaction, id say
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    kw18 wrote:
    SolarWorld wrote:
    Hey anyone check out as a guest? I did and my authorization is still pending on my CC. Anyone else?

I did. two pending since tues when I entered, but a third pending popped up today, making me think I scored. Be on the lookout for an extra transaction, id say

:fp:

that doesn't sound good for me. :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    hey truck, did you check out the tent village?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    81 wrote:
    I wasn't sure how many wanted to camp? I thought one spot and maybe one 6 person cabin? But seeing as we all have to shower and pee in the same place might be a good idea. Or bad for our neighbors?
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    I wasn't sure how many wanted to camp? I thought one spot and maybe one 6 person cabin? But seeing as we all have to shower and pee in the same place might be a good idea. Or bad for our neighbors?

sounds like it's the three of us camping right now. nature lover is hoteling it.....

nut sure about andyzoffhegoes or anybody else that is talking about rolling up with us
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    SolarWorldSolarWorld Posts: 1,902
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    SolarWorld wrote:

:fp:

that doesn't sound good for me. :?

What are you concluding from this info? That email said they would be voiding authorizations, so unless they are not doing that, if you have an authorization still they just haven't got to you yet. Or at least that's what I am thinking.... and hoping :).
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    81 wrote:

bears like tents....

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    edited June 2012
    SolarWorld wrote:
    What are you concluding from this info? That email said they would be voiding authorizations, so unless they are not doing that, if you have an authorization still they just haven't got to you yet. Or at least that's what I am thinking.... and hoping :).

i'm hoping...but based on KW getting a new transaction today, i'm pretty concerned.
    Post edited by 81 on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Shit, did you see the fun center? AND they have ONE DIAL UP hook up for the internet! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    81 wrote:

bears like tents....
    They have bears in Montana? Great.
  • Options
    Shit, did you see the fun center? AND they have ONE DIAL UP hook up for the internet! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

saw the fun center when i saw the mini golf. didn't see the dial up. i've got my phone internet so it doesn't matter....although, i'm guessing they don't have 4g up there. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    SolarWorldSolarWorld Posts: 1,902
    81 wrote:
    SolarWorld wrote:

i'm hoping...but based on KW getting a new transaction today, i'm pretty concerned.

That sounds like an oddity to me, Did KW get tickets or not, that wasn't clear to me, I just called again. Authorization is still hanging on... no emails but i dont think anyone has got an email. Could they really be doing this by hand?
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    81 wrote:

bears like tents....

can i borrow a handgun
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    SolarWorld wrote:
    81 wrote:
    SolarWorld wrote:

That sounds like an oddity to me, Did KW get tickets or not, that wasn't clear to me, I just called again. Authorization is still hanging on... no emails but i dont think anyone has got an email. Could they really be doing this by hand?

he did the same thing you and i did.. paypal guest. he said he had two pending on tuesday and that jumped to three today.

he doesn't have official confirmation yet. just assuming the third transaction is the actual tickets.

on the upside, my pending is still hanging, and i've had some other transaction process so i know my bank was doing some stuff
    Post edited by 81 on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    81 wrote:

bears like tents....

can i borrow a handgun

an AR would be better, maybe bring both...

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    81 wrote:

bears like tents....
    They have bears in Montana? Great.

city slicker gets mauled by bear

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    81 wrote:

saw the fun center when i saw the mini golf. didn't see the dial up. i've got my phone internet so it doesn't matter....although, i'm guessing they don't have 4g up there. :lol:

sorry 3G around these parts.... :lol:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:

he's up by alpine...that's pretty barron

i know the rules.....punch a black bear in the nose....play dead for a grizzly.......and don't fuck with a polar :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    81 wrote:

sorry 3G around these parts.... :lol:

my data usage is gonna suffer :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:

i know the rules.....punch a black bear in the nose....play dead for a grizzly.......and don't fuck with a polar :lol:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    81 wrote:
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:

yeah but I can still walk to a bar from my house without worrying about bears :lol:
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,852
    Its going to cost you more than $400 for an oil change, a tune-up, and some new tires on that Truck!

hehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Its going to cost you more than $400 for an oil change, a tune-up, and some new tires on that Truck!

hehehe

yes, it speeds up the tire change and tune up by 3K miles. i avearge a whopping 11,238 miles per year. big whoop

half an oil change is what, 15 bucks.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,852
    81 wrote:

hehehe

yes, it speeds up the tire change and tune up by 3K miles. i avearge a whopping 11,238 miles per year. big whoop

half an oil change is what, 15 bucks.
    You are splitting the cost of the oil change??

hehehehe

Ya cheap fuck...

hehehehehehehehehehehehe

Second thought...
    You can probably do this trip for $47.29

hehehehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    and 1/10 of the air filters

and 3 out of 100K for coolant, hoses, belts and spark plugs....

3 out of 5K for oil
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Dont worry 81.. I got some Ams oil stowed away.. 15k or 1 year, whichever comes first.. and its legit, we use it in the cop cars.. and them rat fucks beat teh hell out of the crown vic..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:
    Dont worry 81.. I got some Ams oil stowed away.. 15k or 1 year, whichever comes first.. and its legit, we use it in the cop cars.. and them rat fucks beat teh hell out of the crown vic..

that means i would have to do it.

i just take it to the dealer and let them do it for 30 bucks.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    81 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

They wont use Ams for that price.. and "do" what?? spin a drain plug out? unloosen a filter? C'mon G!! get it together...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

My dealership does it for $1. I'll throw in half.
This discussion has been closed.