Options

***Official***81 is driving us to Montana Thread

Comments

• Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    Oh shit! I forgot to mention I spoke with a very pleasant lady this afternoon in MT and they is plenty of room at that campsite. I'll be making my reservation in the morning, :thumbup:
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,918
    81 wrote:
    gas is roughly 450-500 for my truck. 25 mpg...split it two ways....guarentee i have a passenger....i really think when it's all said and done, we willl have a avg. 3 way split on gas

tix 60.5

camping 25
    You are going to drop $700-$800 when all is said and done...
    But you will have a blast....

Thats all that matters....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Oh shit! I forgot to mention I spoke with a very pleasant lady this afternoon in MT and they is plenty of room at that campsite. I'll be making my reservation in the morning, :thumbup:

did they say anything about the cabins?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    81 wrote:
    gas is roughly 450-500 for my truck. 25 mpg...split it two ways....guarentee i have a passenger....i really think when it's all said and done, we willl have a avg. 3 way split on gas

tix 60.5

camping 25
    either way, I can split it with you.
    Post edited by I'm a Truck on
  • Options
    81 wrote:

did they say anything about the cabins?
    Yes they had some available. didn't say how many? You can reserve everything online on their reservation page she said.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

tix 60.5

camping 25
    either way, I split it with you.

nature lover is going two. she scored tix. three way split minimum....add in kw....and.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909

Sweet! Thanks for setting this up! :thumbup:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:

what are the campsite rules? i'm leaning that route
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I need tickets...can be a mix. :(
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I need tickets...can be a mix. :(

we'll get you in the door....

need to sort out who has tix and who doesn't and who is going

i still don't know if i have tix or not. my hold is still on my bank account, but i don't think that matters

send the damn emails already
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

what are the campsite rules? i'm leaning that route
    I wanted to get the low down of curfew and such but I didn't wanna scare her off by telling her a bunch of assholes from around the country might be invading there soon.
  • Options
    how many tents/people per site?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I can call and get the rules and so forth tomorrow.
  • Options
    fuckin in

KOA has free mini golf.....

i smell drunkin fun
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    how many tents/people per site?
    It was $26 a night for two tents two people. with electric and water. thats a fucking steal.
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I htting the public sale hard and flipping the fuck out of those tickets. I bet I'll be able to get at least quadruple my money. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,747
    With tickets to the show..
    Your share for vehicle and gas, parking, etc..
    Camping? Hotel?
    Food
    Booze
    Misc. nonsense (shirts, posters)

How much is this truly going to cost you?
    Per person?
    Yeah, I drink and eat anyway, so after that looking at probably $800 ... and worth it I'm thinking!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    fuckin in

KOA has free mini golf.....

i smell drunkin fun

MINI GOLF! I ♥ mini golf! I'm so terrible at it!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

tix 60.5

camping 25
    either way, I split it with you.

nature lover is going two. she scored tix. three way split minimum....add in kw....and.....

I'm fairly certain I scored. No email yet, but cc showing three (instead of two) pending transactions. I'm guessing the most recent one is for the pair I'm getting.

With my car, it not only about 35 mpg, but it has DUAL CHARGING STATIONS. :o

'Course, if two peps sit in the back it will be cramped as fuck. But tis the cost for adventure right?

:fp:

:lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    I wanted to get the low down of curfew and such but I didn't wanna scare her off by telling her a bunch of assholes from around the country might be invading there soon.

Good call!
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    dual...pfffft....i've got 2 outlets plus an ipod/phone hookup :lol:

and 9 water bottle/cup holders :fp:

sounds like we have 5-6 or more...got a pm from a guy in wheaton that is interested in riding along as well.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    dual...pfffft....i've got 2 outlets plus an ipod/phone hookup :lol:

and 9 water bottle/cup holders :fp:

sounds like we have 5-6 or more...got a pm from a guy in wheaton that is interested in riding along as well.

Ipod? Man, forget that crap. I have a usb port with a flash drive of 24gigs of solid music. Voice activated control? You bet your sweet ass, son. Awwww snap.

So are we ditching the van in favor of a caravan, or just palying it all by ear then?
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    Does anyone else think that Kat or Sea is reading this and thinkin, "hmmm I kinda wanna go with the assholes!" :wave:

Please don't lock this~
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    24 gigs...that's it?

120 gigs, direct connect....no ugly wires....

you got me on voice activated.... :lol:

lets not get into the rest of the equipment....your's will kill mine i'm sure, but you'll still be deaf by the time you hit MT with mine. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Does anyone else think that Kat or Sea is reading this and thinkin, "hmmm I kinda wanna go with the assholes!" :wave:

Please don't lock this~
    pretty sure they woudl say no :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:
    So are we ditching the van in favor of a caravan, or just palying it all by ear then?

i think it's still by ear. if we go caravan i'm hopeing we get a bigger car tho. :lol: i need a little leg room
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    SolarWorldSolarWorld Posts: 1,902
    Hey anyone check out as a guest? I did and my authorization is still pending on my CC. Anyone else?
  • Options
    SolarWorld wrote:
    Hey anyone check out as a guest? I did and my authorization is still pending on my CC. Anyone else?

i did....

still pending from yesterday on my bank....no email....no idea where i stand
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    SolarWorldSolarWorld Posts: 1,902
    edited June 2012
    81 wrote:
    SolarWorld wrote:

i did....

still pending from yesterday on my bank....no email....no idea where i stand

Glad I'm not alone :).

As long as the authorization is there, there is hope.
    Post edited by SolarWorld on
This discussion has been closed.