Options

***Official***81 is driving us to Montana Thread

Comments

• Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    RKCNDY wrote:

this KOA has EXCELLENT fried chicken and jo-jos too.
    What the hell is a jo-jo?
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:

this KOA has EXCELLENT fried chicken and jo-jos too.
    What the hell is a jo-jo?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1VKg0DerAU8muLn_3-K3R6L8uqyO2BbKRAFh8jvXeNE6TEgV9
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Do you think we could host the "official " pre-party?

pfft, we ARE the pre party :lol:

do they allow tailgating at UM?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

that's what I was wondering in the other thread..there are a lot of bars in the area though. I can look around.
    There is a park across the street from the arena parking lot.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

that's what I was wondering in the other thread..there are a lot of bars in the area though. I can look around.

I found this:

1.2 Presidential Approval Required

No event involving the service or sale of alcoholic beverages may take place on University property without the prior written approval of the University President or the President’s designee.

The following events require approval from the President or designee, but do not require the use of UDS Catering Services and/or the University’s exclusive alcohol vendor:

a. University-sponsored Events at remote University property such as Montana Island Lodge, Lubrecht and Yellow Bay when it involves the service (not sale) of alcohol and the alcohol service is provided by University employees that are trained alcohol servers, i.e. TIPS or other approved responsible alcohol server training.

b. Consumption of alcohol by concert performers in designated rooms within the Adams Center, WGS, University Center and/or University Theatre (or other University owned property where a concert might take place.)

c. Private tailgate parties outside of Washington Grizzly Stadium (WGS) and Suites in WGS for events, where alcoholic beverages are brought in by private individuals for their personal consumption. University Tailgate policies and procedures are applicable and must be followed.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

just sent the univeristy the question...will advise when i hear back.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I found this:

No event involving the service or sale of alcoholic beverages may take place on University property without the prior written approval of the University President or the President’s designee.

The following events require approval from the President or designee, but do not require the use of UDS Catering Services and/or the University’s exclusive alcohol vendor:

a. University-sponsored Events at remote University property such as Montana Island Lodge, Lubrecht and Yellow Bay when it involves the service (not sale) of alcohol and the alcohol service is provided by University employees that are trained alcohol servers, i.e. TIPS or other approved responsible alcohol server training.

b. Consumption of alcohol by concert performers in designated rooms within the Adams Center, WGS, University Center and/or University Theatre (or other University owned property where a concert might take place.)

c. Private tailgate parties outside of Washington Grizzly Stadium (WGS) and Suites in WGS for events, where alcoholic beverages are brought in by private individuals for their personal consumption. University Tailgate policies and procedures are applicable and must be followed.

that doesn't sound good...i'll apply for a permit
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Just put in for tickets, so we'll see... :? :D:lol:

taking a big risk on missing hte cubs clinch
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Horos wrote:
    81 wrote:
    i'm officially in for the GA drawing......if i win, i'll have an extra :fp: :lol:

there are gonna be so many extra's :lol:
    I'll have an extra if I win. Calling dibs on your spare if I lose.

Would love to come back there and ride with you guys but time and money are short on my end.

would be great to have you...but either way....hope to see you there.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I found this:

that doesn't sound good...i'll apply for a permit

even worse:
    TAILGATING
    No tailgate parties are allowed for concerts and shows. Tailgating for athletic events is allowed with express permission of Intercollegiate Athletics. Please call 406.243.2202

we need to find a bar...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    deserteddotsedeserteddotse Posts: 1,276
    I wish I could go, I love roadtrips. If you wan't a 13 CD (non Pearl Jam) roadtrip playlist let me know... 8-)
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    No event even worse:
    TAILGATING
    No tailgate parties are allowed for concerts and shows. Tailgating for athletic events is allowed with express permission of Intercollegiate Athletics. Please call 406.243.2202

we need to find a bar...

that sucks the big one.........
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I wish I could go, I love roadtrips. If you wan't a 13 CD (non Pearl Jam) roadtrip playlist let me know... 8-)

fly to chicago...i'll pick you up at the airport....bring some blondes :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I'm calling that place for camping in a bit. Should I inquire about a couple cabins maybe? They don't have showers in them but they are on the grounds. Each have their own fire pit. Sleep 4-6.
  • Options
    deserteddotsedeserteddotse Posts: 1,276
    81 wrote:

fly to chicago...i'll pick you up at the airport....bring some blondes :lol:

Hahaha, deal! :lol:
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • Options
    I'm calling that place for camping in a bit. Should I inquire about a couple cabins maybe? They don't have showers in them but they are on the grounds. Each have their own fire pit. Sleep 4-6.

the lodges have showers....the smaller one sleeps 4, the bigger one can sleep 6
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Just as long as the ladies share a bed ;):lol:
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Just as long as the ladies share a bed with me ;):lol:
    :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Oh that would go over grand in this house :fp:
  • Options

yeah..i screwed that up...

i meant me. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

yeah..i screwed that up...

i meant me. :lol:
    I do have one cool ass wife, not quite that cool.
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    81 wrote:

:lolno: :lolno: :evil:
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    kw18 wrote:
    I don't camp though. I would be staying in a hotel.

Wussy. :lol:

Hey...unless I know I have a very knowlegeable person to pitch a tent and keep me safe from creatures in the night (this will include keeping me safe from 81 :lol: ) I will camp.
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:

Hey...unless I know I have a very knowlegeable person to pitch a tent and keep me safe from creatures in the night (this will include keeping me safe from 81 :lol: ) I will camp.

does that mean you don't want to share my tent and air mattress?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,816
    Next silly question...

How many tickets are available to 10club members for this show?
    Do we know?
    Or is it a mystery?
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    FlannelGalFlannelGal Minneapolis, MN Posts: 532
    kw18 wrote:

Done. Pepper spray for both bears and 81 :lol:
    07-09-95 Milwaukee, WI (Summerfest) - 10-08-00 Alpine Valley Music -06-16-03 St. Paul, MN - 09-03-11 Alpine Valley Music Theatre -09-04-11 Alpine Valley Music Theatre - 09-30-12 Missoula, MT - 07-19-13 Wrigley Field - 11-15-13 Dallas, TX - 10-3-14 St Louis, MO - 10-19-14 St Paul, MN
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

does that mean you don't want to share my tent and air mattress?

I'll see what offers I have and then make a decision. :lol:
  • Options
    FlannelGal wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

Done. Pepper spray for both bears and 81 :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Next silly question...

How many tickets are available to 10club members for this show?
    Do we know?
    Or is it a mystery?
    Yes
    No
This discussion has been closed.