Options

NHL Playoffs 2012 Edition

Comments

• Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    polaris_x wrote:
    CBC showed it clear as day and it was in the local papers ,but no i can't produce a video of it atm

the league must be hiding it

you watch a cbc feed?

not at all ..saw a highlight on one of the 5 channels i was watching post game

plus the ny papers make mention of it

it happened 100% and it shouldn't go un -penalized.... hehe penal
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    But if no one was hurt from the stomping, did it really happen?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:
    But if no one was hurt from the stomping, did it really happen?

i guess not

i just saw the league "may " review it"

guess he needs to slice his stomach open for it to be looked at :roll:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    from twitter:
    Will you waive your no trade? Luongo; yes. Of course. If they ask me to.
    https://twitter.com/#!/botchford/status ... 2720903169
  • Options
    fifefife Posts: 3,327
    norm wrote:
    from twitter:

say hi to your new goalie lightning fans
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    fife wrote:
    norm wrote:
    from twitter:

best place for him ...
  • Options
    fifefife Posts: 3,327
    say hi to your new goalie lightning fans[/quote]

best place for him ...[/quote]

i agree but i wonder if they can fit his contract into the cap. will have to check capgeek.ca
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,696
    norm wrote:
    from twitter:
    :o
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    DocHinchyDocHinchy Posts: 125
    lukin2006 wrote:
    Phoenix vs Nashville in Rd 2.
    Don't forget StL vs. LAK

The west has been crazy this year. I can't believe none of the staples made it past the first round.

The west is very competive...and those teams that advanced in the west all have great goaltending.

Chicago and San Jose really need to get better goaltending for next season.
    I`d love to have Luongo in Chicago. Crawford`s played well, a couple stinky overtime goals really hurt. Lu`s contract is going to make for an interesting deal. Smith was amazing, took me back to Cujo ston`in us back in the Belfour, Chelios days. See you on the links!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,696
    DocHinchy wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:
    Don't forget StL vs. LAK

The west has been crazy this year. I can't believe none of the staples made it past the first round.

The west is very competive...and those teams that advanced in the west all have great goaltending.

Chicago and San Jose really need to get better goaltending for next season.
    I`d love to have Luongo in Chicago. Crawford`s played well, a couple stinky overtime goals really hurt. Lu`s contract is going to make for an interesting deal. Smith was amazing, took me back to Cujo ston`in us back in the Belfour, Chelios days. See you on the links!
    128854232666484490.jpg

This sucks! :cry::cry:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    k - that made me laugh.
  • Options
    What about Alfie losin his mind? Don`t think I`ve ever seen him so upset.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,102
    Florida/New Jersey series tied 3 games apiece now :corn: Would be kinda funny if all they lower seeds won.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    fife wrote:

best place for him ...[/quote]

i agree but i wonder if they can fit his contract into the cap. will have to check capgeek.ca[/quote]

with Rolonson coming off the books he'll fit under the cap...Yzerman might try fir Bernier in LA first though. I say he goes to TO...for 2 first round picks :lol::lol:
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    lukin2006 wrote:
    with Rolonson coming off the books he'll fit under the cap...Yzerman might try fir Bernier in LA first though. I say he goes to TO...for 2 first round picks :lol::lol:

bastard!! ... :lol::lol:

they are saying florida is the most ideal situation because of cap space ...
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    I can't believe I still can get tickets on the glass for Game 7 in Florida... :lol:

They really should move them to Quebec...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    I can't believe I still can get tickets on the glass for Game 7 in Florida... :lol:

They really should move them to Quebec... I went to a sports bar last night and they were not playing the game... In Miami :fp:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options

They really should move them to Quebec... I went to a sports bar last night and they were not playing the game... In Miami :fp:

can we use the "it's florida" line here!?? ... :lol:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

sooo...you pickin up the 4 tickets behind the devils bench?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,763

Wow.

You really have to wonder what the hell the NHL was thinking by putting a hockey team in Miami. :fp:
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,956
    polaris_x wrote:

can we use the "it's florida" line here!?? ... :lol:
    the line "its nyc south" woulda work better
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    81 wrote:

sooo...you pickin up the 4 tickets behind the devils bench?
    I can't get anyone to go with me :lol: :fp:
    I think I am going by myself... :?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126

Wow.

You really have to wonder what the hell the NHL was thinking by putting a hockey team in Miami. :fp:

Actually they don't play in Miami they play in Sunrise Florida which is about a 45 minute 30 mile drive to Miami. i'm rooting bigtime for the panthers to get through this series.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,649
    Is the NHL planning on announcing start times for tomorrow anytime soon? :lol:

Why don't they announce the first couple games of the West as well? It would be helpful for fans who have tixx in St Louis & Phoenix, I'd imagine.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18;
    Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22; Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    g under p wrote:

Wow.

Actually they don't play in Miami they play in Sunrise Florida which is about a 45 minute 30 mile drive to Miami. i'm rooting bigtime for the panthers to get through this series.

Peace
    Didn't they start in Miami?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,763
    g under p wrote:

Peace

Either way. It's a terrible spot for hockey.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    Maybe the Panther's coach should try making disparaging remarks about Castro to help out the attendance? Perhaps schedule a few "Death to Castro" fan nights.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126
    g under p wrote:

Peace

Either way. It's a terrible spot for hockey.

Just so that there's a chance they may play the Bruins and I can then get those seats behind the boards or any place in the Bank Atlantic Center.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)