Options

EDDIE VEDDER ANNOUNCES 2012 EUROPE/ UK SOLO TOUR

Comments

• Options
    I am in for London 1 and 2 :)
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,771
    any spares and i would jump allover them please
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    DavieBDavieB Posts: 222
    I'm going to try for Manchester, but can't decide whether to enter the 10C pre-sale! I'd be annoyed if I turned up on the day and found out I had tickets in the very back row of the balcony... Then again, at least I'd be IN the venue!! Decisions, decisions!!! :lol:
  • Options
    Twiggy57Twiggy57 Posts: 136
    ok lastexit you are the second on the "spare list"then :)
  • Options
    do you think, that besides the Ukelele songs, he will do a few songs of Into the wild? Would be very nice I would think.
  • Options
    DavieB wrote:
    I'm going to try for Manchester, but can't decide whether to enter the 10C pre-sale! I'd be annoyed if I turned up on the day and found out I had tickets in the very back row of the balcony... Then again, at least I'd be IN the venue!! Decisions, decisions!!! :lol:

For Amsterdam the 10c management wrote that they only had the best/most expensive tickets to give away. And it would be terrible to pay so much money and not get the best seats, so I would say "go for it" !
    All the luck to you :D
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    I entered for both amsterdam shows, will have spares if I get lucky. would be interested in a manchester spare too, if not I'll try public sale.
  • Options
    I'm in for both amsterdam gigs, let's hope :D
    stmae1977
  • Options
    CloggyCloggy Posts: 47
    Just got back from a week away only to find this news. I'm soooo excited! :D

I entered the draw for the 1st night in Amsterdam and really hoping I get tickets. I've seen quite a few shows in Carre (incl. Crowded House, Van Morrison) and it's a great venue. Incredibly intimate, eventhough it sits 4,000 people.

So glad I only have to wait a day or so before I know if I get them through 10C, as the suspense will be killing me :lol:
    And if not, there's always the general sale, but chances there are a lot slimmer...
  • Options
    D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    Hello!
    Please help me out!
    Where did they wrote that?
    Thanks for a answer!
    Frank

For Amsterdam the 10c management wrote that they only had the best/most expensive tickets to give away. And it would be terrible to pay so much money and not get the best seats, so I would say "go for it" !
    All the luck to you :D[/quote]
  • Options
    MoemaiMoemai The Netherlands Posts: 329
    oh oh tomorrrow is the daaaaaaaaay :shock: :oops: or not
  • Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    Moemai wrote:
    oh oh tomorrrow is the daaaaaaaaay :shock: :oops: or not

I know! Im so anxious!!!!! :o
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    HOw do you think they'll work it - I'm thinking if they just go through in date order then you're more likely to get London tickets as by then most people in for multiple shows will probably be ruled out. Hmm...
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • Options
    strummers wrote:
    HOw do you think they'll work it - I'm thinking if they just go through in date order then you're more likely to get London tickets as by then most people in for multiple shows will probably be ruled out. Hmm...

Yup...no idea which show they'll start with, which is why I didn't enter for Manchester, didn't want to ruin my chances to get one of the Amsterdam shows. Also, the place in Manchester is bigger, so public sale should be easier. Just my guess though.
  • Options
    martcsmartcs Posts: 10
    Hi I´m going from Argentina! to see these shows. I have already entered for both nights, let´s hope at least get one of them. I´m in for any spare ticket for London or Manchester, fingers crossed everybody.
  • Options
    Dann2000Dann2000 Posts: 162
    martcs wrote:
    Hi I´m going from Argentina! to see these shows. I have already entered for both nights, let´s hope at least get one of them. I´m in for any spare ticket for London or Manchester, fingers crossed everybody.

Good luck to you, who knows by the time the concert comes around our countries may be at war!!! Crazy world.
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 3,003
    Good luck today everybody!
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    good luck to all !

to the victor belongs the spoils
    manchester 00
    manchester 09
    belfast 2010
    hyde park 2010
    manchester 2012 1&2
    amsterdam 2012 1&2
    EV manchester 2012
    EV london 31/7/12
    brooklyn 2013 1&2
    milano,leeds,milton keynes 2014

monkey driven call this living
  • Options
    Good luck to you all! Im in for a spare one too!! :D
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    ellyn27ellyn27 Posts: 165
    so anxious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My whole life... like a picture on a sunny day...

~*~Rotterdam August 13 2009~*~Bilbao July 9 2010~*~East Troy September 3 & 4 2011~*~Amsterdam June 26 & 27 2012~*~Stockholm July 7 2012~*~
  • Options
    Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 838
    Not Long Now....

One way or another.... going to be there :D
  • Options
    shaynessshayness Posts: 19
    how long to go !!! ?? im getting my hopes up !! :0)
  • Options
    shayness wrote:

4 pm approx uk time isn't it ? im not too sure
    manchester 00
    manchester 09
    belfast 2010
    hyde park 2010
    manchester 2012 1&2
    amsterdam 2012 1&2
    EV manchester 2012
    EV london 31/7/12
    brooklyn 2013 1&2
    milano,leeds,milton keynes 2014

monkey driven call this living
  • Options
    foursymbolsfoursymbols Dublin Posts: 527
    shayness wrote:

4 pm approx uk time isn't it ? im not too
    sure

Yep from 4pm, reckon will take time before emails received!
    'It's a sad and beautiful world' - Mark Linkous
  • Options
    ZweeffZweeff Posts: 32
    Pfff still in doubt if I should enter for both Amsterdam nights, I can not afford this but it doubles the changes...only entered the drawing for the second night...got someone to join me if I win but if I enter for the first I got no one....dilemma....I'm going slightly mad here.... :?
    Amsterdam 1996/ Pinkpop 2000/ Rotterdam 2000 CANCELED/ Arnhem 2006/ Nijmegen 2007/ Rotterdam 2009/ Nijmegen 2010/ Amsterdam 1 2012/ Amsterdam 2 2012/EV Carre July 25 and 26 2012
  • Options
    But Zweeff...........is it not too late now to participate in the competition??? Because today is the actual drawing :o
  • Options
    ZweeffZweeff Posts: 32
    Thought you can enter till drawing time....already decided not to...if I win both I have to pay the 444 euros...this will cause a divorce ;) so I hope I get the tickets for the second night, if not I will post a request for one ticket here!!
    Amsterdam 1996/ Pinkpop 2000/ Rotterdam 2000 CANCELED/ Arnhem 2006/ Nijmegen 2007/ Rotterdam 2009/ Nijmegen 2010/ Amsterdam 1 2012/ Amsterdam 2 2012/EV Carre July 25 and 26 2012
  • Options
    Av268725Av268725 Krommenie, Netherlands Posts: 21
    Brrrrr...drawing time.....fingers crossed!!! :? :? :?
  • Options
    scared! fingers crossed, good luck everyone!
    will try to get my mind off things by doing some uni work ;)
  • Options
    still no email!!! anyone got anything??
    Wendy Testaburger

"