Options

EDDIE VEDDER ANNOUNCES 2012 EUROPE/ UK SOLO TOUR

RubysdadRubysdad Posts: 133
edited August 2012 in The Porch

We are happy to announce that Eddie Vedder will bring his solo show to Europe for the first time this summer with a limited four-city run. The shows kick off in Amsterdam on July 25th and wrap up with a performance at Sudoeste Festival in Portugal on August 3rd.

DATE CITY VENUE TICKETS
July 25 Amsterdam, Holland Carre Theatre March 23
July 26 Amsterdam, Holland Carre Theatre March 23
July 28 Manchester, United Kingdom 02 Apollo Manchester March 23
July 30 London, United Kingdom HMV Apollo Hammersmith March 23
August 3 Zambujeira Do Mar, Portugal Sudoeste Festival TMN On Sale Now

* Ten Club will not be selling tickets for the Portugal festival. For all public ticket sale info visit http://www.pearljam.com/tour

A Ten Club ticket drawing will be held for all eligible members for a chance to purchase pre-sale tickets to all 4 headlining shows.

Eligibility:

- Only members active as of Sunday, March 11th at 4:59pm PDT are eligible for this fan club pre-sale.

- New memberships purchased after that date and time are not eligible for this pre-sale.

- Expired members who did not renew by the deadline, but are still within their grace period are not considered active members and are not eligible for this pre-sale. Your grace period applies to retaining seniority status only.

- You must use this email address when entering the contest otherwise your entry will be considered invalid:

NOTE: Drawing Entry Limitations:

- You may only purchase one pair of tickets for one show on the tour. You may, however, enter the drawing once for as many shows as you can attend. If your name is drawn for a show, any additional entries you made for other shows on the tour will be removed -- allowing you only one pair of tickets for the tour.

- Please do not enter the drawing for any show that you are not prepared to pay for and attend.

- Multiple entries for any one given show will be disqualified.

- If any of the Ten Club ticket allotment remains once all eligible names are drawn for each show, these will be made available to members who have already been selected for tickets to one show on the tour. In this instance, your name will be re-entered in a drawing for all additional shows for which you submitted a drawing entry that still have tickets available. (EXAMPLE: You entered the drawing for the 7/25, 7/26 and 7/28 shows. You are selected to purchase a pair of tickets to the 7/25 show in Amsterdam. Ten Club has remaining tickets for the 7/28 show in London. Your name will be re-entered in the drawing and may be selected to purchase a pair of tickets to that show.)

- All entrants will be notified of their drawing status regardless of whether or not their name was drawn for a pair tickets.

- Please visit this link to follow the pre-sale status: http://www.pearljam.com/presale

TICKET DRAWING PROCESS:

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INFORMATION BEFORE CLICKING THE LINK.

Step 1.

Click the link(s) below that corresponds to the show(s) you would like to attend. The link will direct you to a PayPal page where you will be asked to fill out a form. This form is your drawing entry form. Note: if your computer is already logged into a PayPal account when you click the link, you will skip the form and be immediately sent to the payment page.

Step 2.

Fill out the form and click "review and continue". Your card will not be charged. However, by entering your credit card information, your card will be temporarily pre-authorized for the price of the pair of tickets. The funds will be held until the end of the drawing.

***Please read the Important Drawing Entry Form Info below before completing this step!

Step 3.

Review your order information and click "Pay Now". You will be given a receipt number and an authorization email from PayPal (please allow several hours for email delivery).

Step 4.

On Monday, March 19th at 9 AM PDT, Ten Club will begin drawing names using our computerized random selection process for each show. Once all names are selected, we will email drawing entrants notifying them if they have been selected or not. Please follow this link for live updates on the drawing status: http://www.pearljam.com/presale

Step 5.

Ten Club will next complete the selected members ticket order by charging the credit card. For those who were not selected during the drawing, we will void the authorization releasing the funds back to the card.

Step 6.

Ten Club will email all selected members closer to the show date with further details and instructions on will call and early entry procedures.

Step 7.

Enjoy the show!

***IMPORTANT DRAWING ENTRY FORM INFO***

- When drawing names, we will be verifying eligible members using your Ten Club email address. When filling out the PayPal form be sure to enter that email address associated with your Ten Club account, otherwise your entry will not be valid.

- If selected, for one or both shows, your card will be charged and you will be expected to attend the show(s). No Cancellations, Exchanges, or Name Transfers. Please do not enter for a show you are not certain you are able to pay for and attend. No exceptions.

-DO NOT use the "Bill Me Later" option at PayPal checkout. Those using this payment method will be eliminated from the drawing.

- You are required to enter a billing name and address. Tickets are not mailed in advance; this is only for billing purposes. As always, the tickets will be under the fan club member’s name, not the credit card holders name.

-For members with pre-existing PayPal accounts. The email address associated with your PayPal account must match the email address associated with your Ten Club account, otherwise your entry will be eliminated. If those email addresses currently do not match, either check out as a guest or change your PayPal associated email address to the email address in your Ten Club account before submitting your order.

- Updating your PayPal email address to your Ten Club email address after you’ve already entered the drawing will not make you eligible as the change will have taken place after PayPal has already submitted your entry to Ten Club.

-When entering the drawing you are only AUTHORIZING your card. An authorization is a temporary freeze of funds. It is not an actual charge. If your name is selected in the drawing the authorization will become an actual charge. However if your name is not selected, we will cancel the authorization releasing the funds back to your card.

IMPORTANT RULES

1. Once you enter the drawing, you cannot cancel your submission.

2. By entering the drawing for any show, you are committing to purchase the tickets should your name be drawn.

3. You may only enter your name ONCE for each show. Those entering more than once for any given show will be disqualified from being selected on March 19th. In the meantime the funds will remain frozen on the card.

4. When filling out the PayPal form you may use a credit card under a different name, but absolutely do not enter an email address different from your Ten Club email address, otherwise you will disqualify yourself from the drawing.

5. Do not share this link. Ten Club will be checking all submissions against an eligible member list. Those not eligible will be automatically eliminated during the March 19th drawing.

Ten Club Ticketing and Policy Info:

- Ten Club tickets for the EV solo tour will NOT be seniority based. Seats are being held in unspecified locations throughout the venues and are mixed with the general public. Seat allocation will be chosen at random and will also be chosen in advance of the performance date. Lining up outside the venue early will not affect your seat location.

- Seat location will not be given out in advance. You will find out where your pair of seats are located when you pick them up at will call day of show.

- Fan Club members must present valid government photo ID in person at the box office in order to claim tickets on the night of the show.

- Fan Club tickets are priced per pair in US dollars and include all fees.

- Age restrictions: London (under 15 must be accompanied by and adult), Manchester (under 14 must be accompanied by an adult), Amsterdam (no age restriction)

- To enter your name for disabled seating tickets please email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> with the email subject DISABLED SEATING by Monday, March 19th at 9 AM PDT. Do not use the PayPal link to purchase disabled tickets.

- By submitting your order, you agree to Ten Club's Ticketing Policy. Please visit this link for policy info: http://www.pearljam.com/ten-club/tickets

- As always, you may use a credit card that belongs to someone else to purchase tickets, however only the registered fan club member may collect the tickets at will call on the day of the show.

- Ten Club will begin accepting drawing submissions Monday, March 12th at 9 AM PDT. The deadline to enter the drawing ends on Monday, March 19th at 9 AM PDT.

- If you see an authorization on your card statement, and it disappears after a few days, do not worry, you are still in the drawing. If your name is drawn on March 19th Ten Club can still charge the funds on that card.

- PayPal accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover credit cards.

- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable. By entering the drawing you are agreeing to be charged for those tickets if your name is drawn.

NEW FEATURE!!!!!!!

To better serve our fans we have created a pre-sale page on the site to communicate with you faster. This page will be updated in real time as the pre-sale progresses. You can find the answers to frequently asked questions, as well as immediate updates from Ten Club on where we are at the ticket drawing process each step of the way. Visit http://www.pearljam.com/presale for FAQ and Pre-sale timeline.

Email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> with all ticket related questions. We receive a lot of emails following tour announcements, so you may experience a delay in response. Your patience is appreciated.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    edited March 2012
    Not what I wanted. Damn! Congrats to Europe though. Hopefully we will get another announcement soon.
    Post edited by DS1119 on
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    enjoy the shows Europe :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    :D
    manchester 00
    manchester 09
    belfast 2010
    hyde park 2010
    manchester 2012 1&2
    amsterdam 2012 1&2
    EV manchester 2012
    EV london 31/7/12
    brooklyn 2013 1&2
    milano,leeds,milton keynes 2014

monkey driven call this living
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,952
    cool
  • Options
    rawpixelsrawpixels Posts: 912
    god damnit! no PJ dates :(
    One man stands alone awaiting
    for her to come home
    eyes upon the horizon
    in the dark before the
    darkness leaves the dawn
  • Options
    rawpixelsrawpixels Posts: 912
    god damnit! no PJ dates :(
    One man stands alone awaiting
    for her to come home
    eyes upon the horizon
    in the dark before the
    darkness leaves the dawn
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    and lottery system again...awesome...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    Not to sound like a douche... but, don't care. Very underwhelmed.
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    edited March 2012
    oops double post.
    Post edited by En La Clandestinidad on
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Oh my God
  • Options
    meh.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Options
    meh.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Options
    pearlhawkpearlhawk Posts: 631
    Usually tweets are for new tours, etc. I think it was a waste of a tweet just to announce more dates for EV solo tour. Live and learn I guess. I won't be getting too excited over any messages from the birdy.
    -Pearlhawk.

Kansas City 5/3/2010
    St. Louis 5/4/2010
    St. Louis 7/1/2011 (EV Solo)
    East Troy 9/3/2011
    East Troy 9/4/2011
    Wrigley Field 7/19/2013
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    :) for Europe.

:| for USA.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Very happy for those in Europe that will be able to see a solo show! There's nothing else like them. Enjoy!
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    :cry:
  • Options
    Great ! But seeing the price of $284 :o for Carre and my enthusiasm drops slightly :roll:
    Wrigley 1 + 2 '16, Amsterdam '14, (Wrigley '13), Amsterdam '12, PJ20 Alpine '11, Chi '09, DC, June '08, MSG#1, June '08, Nijmegen, The Netherlands '07, Arnhem, The Netherlands '06
  • Options
    I'm happy for those who plan to attend and hope you all have a great time.

But, I have to say, it's a major disappointment to see the same cities listed here that are already getting PJ shows earlier in the summer.

In other words, how about a solo Irish date? :D
  • Options
    djklambakedjklambake PHX, AZ Posts: 2,510
    Still... pretty cool Eddie's taking his solo show across the pond for the FIRST TIME!

To all who get the chance to go - kudos! Have a blast!

:)
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    people wished away their weekend for this.....impressive pearl jam
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    mvwmvw Posts: 1,659
    Hail, Hail to the lucky ones! Enjoy -- :D
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    djklambake wrote:
    Still... pretty cool Eddie's taking his solo show across the pond for the FIRST TIME!

To all who get the chance to go - kudos! Have a blast!

:)

THIS!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    JuneTJuneT Posts: 12
    I'm happy to hear that Eddie will be in London during the Olympics, was starting to think no one would book shows then. Now I just need to get tickets :D
  • Options
    JimNasticsJimNastics Posts: 679
    Whine whine whine whine whine!! Cracks me up :lol:

Can't wait for the London gig, Eddie and the boys love Europe :)
  • Options
    GoatboyGoatboy Posts: 509
    They could've thrown in "especially our friends across the pond" or something in the original tweet but whatever, congrats to all those able to attend the EV shows. I cannot make any this year:( Just patiently waiting for the next US band shows like everyone else. This band has given us all so much over the years, I do believe I can wait a little bit longer...my wallet too;)
  • Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,564
    Just put my details through for the pre sale and in hindsight i think this was a bad idea! If im lucky and get tix then i dont find out seats until the day - If i were to go through the public sale then im sure i would have a choice of seats!

Also do you think buying through 10c is more expensive?
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    mrsuarezmrsuarez Posts: 10
    Great ! But seeing the price of $284 :o for Carre and my enthusiasm drops slightly :roll:

"Slightly" is a very polite word now
  • Options
    Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Did it say anywhere about ticket prices, especially for the Apollo in London? If successful you get a pair, which makes quite a diffrence, nothing on the offical Hammersmith Apollo website...
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • Options
    SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    unbelievable :roll:
  • Options
    Meg8686 wrote:
    Did it say anywhere about ticket prices, especially for the Apollo in London? If successful you get a pair, which makes quite a diffrence, nothing on the offical Hammersmith Apollo website...

Manchester was $156 - so about £99. It will be very similar to that.

Not sure where someone is getting $284 from :?