Options

Official East Rutherford Setlist Thread

Comments

• Options
    justam wrote:
    This hasn't been played in a while. :)
    played in...grand rapids? i think. that or chicago 2, one of the two which i was at, GREAT stuff.
    Founding member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club -- Join Now

PJ Top 16 (release order)- Rats, Not For You, Nothingman, Satan's Bed, Immortality, Lukin, U, Breakerfall, Evacuation, Light Years, In The Moonlight, Save You, You Are, Man Of The Hour, Life Wasted, Unemployable
  • Options
    NieraNiera Posts: 208
    Glorified G ! I love this song!!
    Can't wear my mask... your first, my last...
    **PROUD member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club**
  • Options
    bobleashbobleash Posts: 119
    ed has an axe on his back
  • Options
    got a gun
    NO TIME TO BE VOID OR SAVE UP ON LIFE, YOU GOT TO SPEND IT ALL!!!!!!!
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    This hasn't been played in a while. :)

haaha ya since I saw it. ahh memories
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    I always imagine the boys behind Ed in like, En Vogue sequined gowns doing the "Glorified version of a pellet gun!" back-up vocals... heh... Silly, I know, but FUNNY AS ALL GET OUT.
  • Options
    did he dedicate g lorified g to dick cheaney
  • Options
    they seem to have mixed it up nicely tonight, one can only hope for some more majic on saturday
    NO TIME TO BE VOID OR SAVE UP ON LIFE, YOU GOT TO SPEND IT ALL!!!!!!!
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,772
    i'm dying to hear this one live. after 9 shows, still no evacuation. i have a wishlist of songs i want to see live and that is the top one i haven't ever seen. :(

man, i REALLY hope U get it. hopefully, they will treat cinci with some stuff like this since they missed U guys last time.
    as for riot act, it took some time for a few of them to grow on me, same with binaural. i was very slow to warm up to all or none, but it works for me now, still isn't my fav, but it's alright. i feel the same about inside job though, it just really doesn't do anything for me...but i keep trying to "get it".

OH...ALL OR NONE IS ONE OF MY FAVES. that's the great thing about PJ, so many fans have different songs that they love. shows how great they are. it's not just the standards that we love. Inside Job is one i repeat A LOT. i just love how lyrically it's different and it's a song of regaining your faith and hope. LOVE IT. love the lyric..."how i choose to feel...is how i am." SO TRUE!
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    thats 'cause they got their one hot guy quota and it's obligatory in rock bands to fill the rest of the musicians with ugly fuckers.

gotta start working those vocal chords, charles.

HAHAHAHAHA...DUDE, YOUR POSTS ALWAYS CRACK ME UP. and U always come out of nowhere. :D
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    If they play Evacuation in Cincy I'll come after you :p
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    Leash
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    leash is on now
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    man glorified g?! i'd love to get this one live!
  • Options
    meme wrote:
    why? why?? dont hurt me! :)
    Founding member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club -- Join Now

PJ Top 16 (release order)- Rats, Not For You, Nothingman, Satan's Bed, Immortality, Lukin, U, Breakerfall, Evacuation, Light Years, In The Moonlight, Save You, You Are, Man Of The Hour, Life Wasted, Unemployable
  • Options
    Leash

get out of my fucking face! that's right, Leash U pussies.
  • Options
    I think it's just SWELL that they keep playing Leash everywhere now since Boston 2 (rock on with me, sister VEDHEAD27! BOSTONE!!!).. I mean, it's like they finally wanted everyone to stop bitchin' about it already!
  • Options
    meme wrote:

and he will be evacuating. :D
  • Options
    Baba
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    man, i REALLY hope U get it. hopefully, they will treat cinci with some stuff like this since they missed U guys last time.

OH...ALL OR NONE IS ONE OF MY FAVES. that's the great thing about PJ, so many fans have different songs that they love. shows how great they are. it's not just the standards that we love. Inside Job is one i repeat A LOT. i just love how lyrically it's different and it's a song of regaining your faith and hope. LOVE IT. love the lyric..."how i choose to feel...is how i am." SO TRUE!

we got SCREWED here last name. damn venue being RIGHT on the river!! i hope we get some classics. maybe the first 3 encore show of the tour!?!

all or none still doesn't TOTALLY do it for me, but that's ok. i do love the variety though. as long as people don't hate on the other songs, it's fun. i mean, inside job doesn't do it for me, but i'm trying to get it and i totally respect that other people love it. to each their own. for me...unemployable and life wasted are the highlights of the new album.

• Options
    Niera wrote:
    I think it's just SWELL that they keep playing Leash everywhere now since Boston 2 (rock on with me, sister VEDHEAD27! BOSTONE!!!).. I mean, it's like they finally wanted everyone to stop bitchin' about it already!

bring it west U pussies! haha drop the Leash in S.F.
  • Options
    why? why?? dont hurt me! :)

Hurt you? Nah... I'll just put it on repeat for you for 24 hours ;)
  • Options
    WWWOHOOOOOOOOOOO MY FRIEND CALLED and I'm hearing Baba O'RILEY!!

WOWOWOWOOW!
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    PJammin' wrote:
    bring it west U pussies! haha drop the Leash in S.F.
    DAMN. STRAIGHT!
  • Options
    It's only TEENAGE WASTELAND!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    meme wrote:
    Hurt you? Nah... I'll just put it on repeat for you for 24 hours ;)
    mix in some breakerfall and light years and i'll be happy. a nice binaural trilogy.

• Options
    kjf223kjf223 Posts: 4
    you guys think there's any chance of getting 2 msg shows in leg 2? they can't skip the garden, can they?
  • Options
    Wow! WOW! Even with the choppy connection, this is the COOLEST!!!
  • Options
    we got SCREWED here last name. damn venue being RIGHT on the river!! i hope we get some classics. maybe the first 3 encore show of the tour!?!

all or none still doesn't TOTALLY do it for me, but that's ok. i do love the variety though. as long as people don't hate on the other songs, it's fun. i mean, inside job doesn't do it for me, but i'm trying to get it and i totally respect that other people love it. to each their own. for me...unemployable and life wasted are the highlights of the new album.

hey, i'll be all for a 3 encore show in cinci. U guys deserve a little more love because U were the only place that got cancelled.

yeah, Unemployable is damn catchy. one of my favorites for sure. i love the imagery at the beginning with the "Jesus Saves" ring and punching the metal locker. his writing always paints great pictures for me.
  • Options
    mix in some breakerfall and light years and i'll be happy. a nice binaural trilogy.

I'll keep you company on those other two :)