Options

Official East Rutherford Setlist Thread

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    Night Niera. Thanks for relaying :)

B: Thanks girlie :) 6 weeks till I get down there and FINALLY have that drink with u.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,748
    night night everyone. thanks for the fun and for making me smile...i needed it. :)

night, insomniaisevil! great chatting with ya...and thanks for making me Smile too!
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    night, insomniaisevil! great chatting with ya...and thanks for making me Smile too!

ditto...for those playing the home version with me tonight, it's kris...though my screen name is a very fitting description of myself.
    Founding member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club -- Join Now

PJ Top 16 (release order)- Rats, Not For You, Nothingman, Satan's Bed, Immortality, Lukin, U, Breakerfall, Evacuation, Light Years, In The Moonlight, Save You, You Are, Man Of The Hour, Life Wasted, Unemployable
  • Options
    and All or None! :)

AND ALL OR NONE!!!!! see...i didn't NEED to be there when some kind soul let me listen. :D
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Night Niera. Thanks for relaying :)

B: Thanks girlie :) 6 weeks till I get down there and FINALLY have that drink with u.
    oh man....how freaking cool is that gonna be?!?! wooooohoooooo :D
  • Options
    ditto...for those playing the home version with me tonight, it's kris...though my screen name is a very fitting description of myself.

as SENROCK! would say..."DREAM HUGE, KRIS." until next time.
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    AND ALL OR NONE!!!!! see...i didn't NEED to be there when some kind soul let me listen. :D

hahaha...Now that PJ is breaking out this rare stuff. We should start an Other Side Campaign. Maybe by the time they hit the Gorge we can get them to cave lol
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    hahaha...Now that PJ is breaking out this rare stuff. We should start an Other Side Campaign. Maybe by the time they hit the Gorge we can get them to cave lol
    oh sweet jesus....if they play otherside there, i'll DIE. in a good way lol
  • Options
    Gen5Gen5 Posts: 405
    Final Setlist:

Preset: Hide Your Love Away...Makes No Difference (w/mmj)

Main Set: Severed Hand, Corduroy, WWS, DTE, Marker in the Sand, GTF, Dissident, Even Flow, Army Reserve, Immortality, Green Disease, Not For You/modern girl, Alone (messed up and restarted), Jeremy, Why Go, Life Wasted, RVM

Encore 1: Wasted Reprise, Man of the Hour, Come Back, Footsteps, Once, Alive

Encore 2: Last Exit, Comatose, Leatherman, Glorified G, Leash, Baba O'Riley, Indifference

OH MY WORD!!!!! Just got on and see this??? Yikes!! Mother F'in DISSIDENT!!! Ok, those who don't know me, that's my song.....seen them 15 times and have only heard it live twice so I am hoping to hear it in July!!!

Then Alone, Come Back, FOOTSTEPS!!! And Leatherman.....damn!!! Sweet closer as well!! They closed with Indifference the first time I saw them in 1995....Beautiful closer....Thank you for, once again, posting the setlist!!!
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.myspace.com/poworgen5

www.generationFIVE.org
  • Options

if they played Other Side i think i would have to retire from shows. i would be complete. ok, who am i foolin'...but still. :p
  • Options
    Gen5 wrote:
    OH MY WORD!!!!! Just got on and see this??? Yikes!! Mother F'in DISSIDENT!!! Ok, those who don't know me, that's my song.....seen them 15 times and have only heard it live twice so I am hoping to here it in July!!!

Then Alone, Come Back, FOOTSTEPS!!! And Leatherman.....damn!!! Sweet closer as well!! They closed with Indifference the first time I saw them in 1995....Beautiful closer....Thank you for, once again, posting the setlist!!!

there's NO EXCUSE for being late. i don't wanna hear it. :p
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    if they played Other Side i think i would have to retire from shows. i would be complete. ok, who am i foolin'...but still. :p

LOL glad u added that line at the end. You know you are as addicted as I am. This band is like freaking Heroin man!
  • Options
    This band is like freaking Heroin man!

uhm...ACC...is there something U need to tell us all? :p
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    uhm...ACC...is there something U need to tell us all? :p

lol nope nothing everyone doesn't already know. I got it all under control lol.
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    Another fairly sweet setlist ... Nice to see Alone, and Indifference to close kicks ass.
  • Options
    lol nope nothing everyone doesn't already know. I got it all under control lol.
    speak for yourself

*eyes spinning like pinwheels....drooling....slapping arm wildly* :p
  • Options
    speak for yourself

*eyes spinning like pinwheels....drooling....slapping arm wildly* :p

alright all U silly people, take care. i'm off to watch ESPN Sportscenter. :D it's been fun!
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    alright all U silly people, take care. i'm off to watch ESPN Sportscenter. :D it's been fun!
    *waving bye as i drool* oops, almost slipped! :D bye!
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    there's NO EXCUSE for being late. i don't wanna hear it. :p

Well, I could say I spared you from listening to me SCREAM from hearing they played Dissident yet again (although, thanks to Vedhead27 I got to hear it last week).

Does that help at all??? hehehehehehehehe.....
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:

Night chuck. Its been fun.
  • Options
    jhinkle1114jhinkle1114 Posts: 207
    Fantastic setlist. Indifference to close kicks ass. Would have loved that in place of Ledbetter at one of the past 3 shows!
    2000: Pittsburgh
    2006: Camden I & II, DC
    2008: DC, Ed DC II
  • Options
    Excellent show tonight ladies & gents. Ten Club #138xxx got me seats in the 14th row on the floor on Mike's side.

Pearl Jam came out fast and furious and hardly gave us a moment to breathe during the main set. There was little talking during the main set. About four songs in Ed said hello and had a swig from his wine bottle. Before Army Reserve he taunted us by saying the Boston crowd was louder. We booed loudly at that point although I'd have to agree with him and say it wasn't the best crowd I'd ever been a part of. The Army Reserve --> Immortality --> Green Disease combo was great although it didn't look like many people knew the latter. Ed introduced Alone by saying this is for the connoisseur. Stone's guitar died during the song and they halted it midway through. Stone got a new guitar and they restarted it from where they left off. Why Go, Jeremy, and RVM got loud cheers.

The first encore was fantastic. The crowd sang along loudy to the somewhat obscure set. Footsteps was a huge crowd pleaser and Ed mentioned that the next three songs would go together and introduced Once as Act 2 and Alive as Act 3 to complete the reverse Mamasan. Ed also totally botched the second verse of Once but no one cared. Alive was played with the lights on.

Ed began the second encore by saying "if you're staying we are staying" and they busted into Last Exit. Before Leash Ed asked the crowd if they remembered the incident in 2003 where they played Bushleaguer and were booed loudly at the time. (Note: This actually occurred at Nassau Coliseum in 2003, not E. Rutherford. Not sure if Ed was confused or grouping the nearby areas together.) He said he wanted to continue the conversation but they weren't going to play it. He asked if it would be ok to play it and the crowd kind of booed. He then said the last time we were here there was a sign that said "Play Leash You Pussies." (Note: This was actually MSG. Again, not sure if he was confused or grouping the areas.) He then said "you boo us, you call us pussies, and we keep coming back" and they started Leash. After Leash Ed said "Pussies no more."

Baba & Indifference were nice closers with the crowd singing loudly during both. Can't wait to see how they top this one Saturday.
    2008: 6/24, 6/25, 6/27
    2006: 5/14, 5/27, 5/31, 6/1
    2004: 10/1
    2003: 7/8, 7/9
    2000: 8/24, 9/2
    1998: 9/8, 9/11
    1996: 9/28, 9/29
  • Options
    Ed began the second encore by saying "if you're staying we are staying" and they busted into Last Exit. Before Leash Ed asked the crowd if they remembered the incident in 2003 where they played Bushleaguer and were booed loudly at the time. (Note: This actually occurred at Nassau Coliseum in 2003, not E. Rutherford. Not sure if Ed was confused or grouping the nearby areas together.) He said he wanted to continue the conversation but they weren't going to play it. He asked if it would be ok to play it and the crowd kind of booed. He then said the last time we were here there was a sign that said "Play Leash You Pussies." (Note: This was actually MSG. Again, not sure if he was confused or grouping the areas.) He then said "you boo us, you call us pussies, and we keep coming back" and they started Leash. After Leash Ed said "Pussies no more."

Now that's F'in hiliarious!!!!!! LOVE IT!!! Confusion or maybe a little drunk?? Has Eddie been drinking more on this tour? Anyway, great review!!
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
  • Options
    I just got back too and I'm really tired and have school in the morning...
    When this just feels like spinning plates.
  • Options
    nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465
    Any more info on Ed losing his mic and the Alive knee injury?
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    wpost211wpost211 Posts: 124
    The set was heavy in the new album and the first three. I wonder how many times since '96 has there been a setlist without any No Code tunes. No complaints though, they were excellent.
    "there's a lot to be said for nowhere...."

1996 - Randall's Island II 1998 - MSG I
    2000 - Jones Beach II & III 2003 - Uniondale, MSG I & II
    2006 - E. Ruth I & II 2007 - Lollapalooza
    2008 - MSG I & II, Hartford 2009 - Philly IV
    2010 - Newark, MSG I & II
  • Options
    Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    wpost211 wrote:
    The set was heavy in the new album and the first three. I wonder how many times since '96 has there been a setlist without any No Code tunes. No complaints though, they were excellent.

hopefully it will mean a No Code heavy show Saturday! Smile, Present Tense, Red Mosquito, Hail Hail.... would be sweet!
  • Options
    nukeboot wrote:
    Any more info on Ed losing his mic and the Alive knee injury?

I didn't see Ed lose his mic. If you're referring to the Alone incident, Stone's guitar died, it had nothing to do with a mic as someone erroneously reported.

Ed seemed to hurt his ankle pretty bad jumping during the end of Alive. He had a noticable limp for the rest of the show but didn't say anything about it.
    2008: 6/24, 6/25, 6/27
    2006: 5/14, 5/27, 5/31, 6/1
    2004: 10/1
    2003: 7/8, 7/9
    2000: 8/24, 9/2
    1998: 9/8, 9/11
    1996: 9/28, 9/29