Options

Official East Rutherford Setlist Thread

Comments

• Options
    Encore 2
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    ottonyp wrote:
    I'm predicting "Thumbing My Way" !
    i dont see it happening but this would be GREAT. i miss last tour when we got this, can't keep, save you and you are almost every single night. :(
    Founding member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club -- Join Now

PJ Top 16 (release order)- Rats, Not For You, Nothingman, Satan's Bed, Immortality, Lukin, U, Breakerfall, Evacuation, Light Years, In The Moonlight, Save You, You Are, Man Of The Hour, Life Wasted, Unemployable
  • Options
    sigh eternallysigh eternally Chicago Posts: 421
    PJammin' wrote:
    dude, i didn't know that U had to play drums AND sing. i give U credit for even doing that. that WOULD BE hard as hell. as U know, Ed has trouble with easier songs...and they're his own. :D God, i wish i was in a band.

i thought you were in hoobastank.
    damn.
  • Options
    Last Exit!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    encore 2 predictions, stbc, u , betterman , leash , free world , YL/ Star spangled banner
    NO TIME TO BE VOID OR SAVE UP ON LIFE, YOU GOT TO SPEND IT ALL!!!!!!!
  • Options
    NieraNiera Posts: 208
    Comatose !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rock On!
    Can't wear my mask... your first, my last...
    **PROUD member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club**
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,830
    as stated...WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

evacuation is one of my favorite PJ songs, period and MUST be played live.

to my ears...riot act is their 2nd best album behind vitalogy. i know i catch hell for saying that, but everyone is entitled to their own OPINION right??

i heard Evacuation live and it f*uckin'(for mom)rocked! they need to bust out that puppy again. as far as Riot Act, there's only one song that i'm not too crazy about and that is Help, Help...but it still may grow on me. i didn't like Animal at first.
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    damn.

No he's in Sugar Rae. hehe
  • Options
    Last Exit!

more vitalogy please!!!

can we PLEASE get an apperance of tremor christ?!?!
    Founding member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club -- Join Now

PJ Top 16 (release order)- Rats, Not For You, Nothingman, Satan's Bed, Immortality, Lukin, U, Breakerfall, Evacuation, Light Years, In The Moonlight, Save You, You Are, Man Of The Hour, Life Wasted, Unemployable
  • Options
    Last Exit!

hoped for this one saturday, one of faves
  • Options
    I had COMATOSE in my head all night last night for some reason!
    NEXT STOP FALLING!
  • Options
    damn.

i auditioned for Sugar Ray but got turned Down. F 'EM.
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    more vitalogy please!!!

can we PLEASE get an apperance of tremor christ?!?!

I hope they play Tremor Christ soon too.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Ed fucked up his knee or something. If he had known then what he knows now...(from RM)
  • Options
    Niera wrote:
    I had COMATOSE in my head all night last night for some reason!
    NEXT STOP FALLING!

Relayer on RM says Ed fell during Alive and hurt his knee. Poor baby is limping now.
  • Options
    bobleashbobleash Posts: 119
    it is almost time to drop the leash
  • Options
    No he's in Sugar Rae. hehe

damn, U read my mind.
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    i heard Evacuation live and it f*uckin'(for mom)rocked! they need to bust out that puppy again. as far as Riot Act, there's only one song that i'm not too crazy about and that is Help, Help...but it still may grow on me. i didn't like Animal at first.

i'm dying to hear this one live. after 9 shows, still no evacuation. i have a wishlist of songs i want to see live and that is the top one i haven't ever seen. :(

as for riot act, it took some time for a few of them to grow on me, same with binaural. i was very slow to warm up to all or none, but it works for me now, still isn't my fav, but it's alright. i feel the same about inside job though, it just really doesn't do anything for me...but i keep trying to "get it".

• Options
    Relayer on RM says Ed fell during Alive and hurt his knee. Poor baby is limping now.

Oh NO! *sniffle*
  • Options

Ed needs to chill Sometimes. he's not in his 20's anymore. that's all we need, Ed getting knee surgery.
  • Options
    Leatherman
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    i auditioned for Sugar Ray but got turned Down. F 'EM.

thats 'cause they got their one hot guy quota and it's obligatory in rock bands to fill the rest of the musicians with ugly fuckers.

gotta start working those vocal chords, charles.
  • Options
    bobleashbobleash Posts: 119
    ed is turning leash into even flow by playing it every night now
  • Options
    i heard about a man to
  • Options
    ottonypottonyp Posts: 226
    Imagine if they played "Push Me, Pull Me" !!
  • Options
    TorontoPJFanTorontoPJFan Posts: 133
    Leatherman

Super Sweeeet!
    How could she say to me, "love will find a way?"

Toronto Molson Amphitheatre 06.28.2003
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.09.2006
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.10.2006
  • Options
    My relayer's messages are coming in out of order again, Last Exit before Comatose, as posted by ACCBootlegGoddess.

Poor ED! I hope he's OK.. good thing they have a day off tomorrow before ROCKING out Saturday! Still no takers to babysit my kids?!?!?! teehehee
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    Ed needs to chill Sometimes. he's not in his 20's anymore. that's all we need, Ed getting knee surgery.

i am sure that as long as the wine keeps flowing, he wont even notice by the end of the night.
  • Options
    i heard about a man to
    whom i may be related!!

WOO HOO LEATHERMAN!

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    Leatherman

This hasn't been played in a while. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&