Options

Official East Rutherford Setlist Thread

Comments

• Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    Boom's 15 minutes of fame. :D

Dude u need to move away from your boyfriend (Ed) and take a REAL good look at the rest of the band during Crazy Mary. THAT is where Boom really shines.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    now my posts are getting ignored, even though i'm being positive. :(
    all apologies to those i pissed off with the setlist complaints...since no one agrees, i'll shut up about that from now on. i dont "speak" just to hear my own voice.
    Founding member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club -- Join Now

PJ Top 16 (release order)- Rats, Not For You, Nothingman, Satan's Bed, Immortality, Lukin, U, Breakerfall, Evacuation, Light Years, In The Moonlight, Save You, You Are, Man Of The Hour, Life Wasted, Unemployable
  • Options
    jhinkle1114jhinkle1114 Posts: 207
    since i saw mention of combos...am i the only one that misses the WONDERFUL combo of lukin-->not for you??

They just did that Friday at Camden I.
    2000: Pittsburgh
    2006: Camden I & II, DC
    2008: DC, Ed DC II
  • Options
    they better not play hard to imagine or around the bend tonight, those are supposed to be for saturdaay
    NO TIME TO BE VOID OR SAVE UP ON LIFE, YOU GOT TO SPEND IT ALL!!!!!!!
  • Options
    NieraNiera Posts: 208
    I love Man of the Hour... at Philly 2, Man of the Hour into Parachutes into BLACK.. man.. I literally SCREAMED out, "PLease can I just stop crying for FIVE F'IN MINUTES!??!"
    Can't wear my mask... your first, my last...
    **PROUD member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club**
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,830
    LOL well he's vertically challenged (like me)...one could make that arguement.

you're too sharp for me...but i would like to hear his irish accent.
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    i can NEVER get enough of this song. BEAUTIFUL...YET HEARTBREAKING.

ohh me either. I LOVE it. I just meant a shock that it follows Wasted Reprise.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    come back
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    here is a huge shock

Man of the Hour

But such a lovely song! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    My friend never relayed Man of the Hour, by the way. He went right from Life Wasted reprise into COME BACK
  • Options
    They just did that Friday at Camden I.

this (lukin-->not for you) should be a regular member of the set :)
    Founding member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club -- Join Now

PJ Top 16 (release order)- Rats, Not For You, Nothingman, Satan's Bed, Immortality, Lukin, U, Breakerfall, Evacuation, Light Years, In The Moonlight, Save You, You Are, Man Of The Hour, Life Wasted, Unemployable
  • Options
    Come Back
  • Options
    all apologies to those i pissed off with the setlist complaints...since no one agrees, i'll shut up about that from now on. i dont "speak" just to hear my own voice.

U didn't piss anyone off. don't leave! we have more to Go yet! SPEAK DAMMIT, SPEAK! i get lost with these posts Sometimes.
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    slushslush Posts: 32

I say no worries. I havent seen them live yet. Sat is my first show. So I am not one to judge. :) Sall good!
  • Options

Hey! Don't worry, I don't think anyone is upset at you, it was just an observation.

I like hearing Lukin too.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Man I totally lost it during this song in Detroit. I was literally sobbing.
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    U didn't piss anyone off. don't leave! we have more to Go yet! SPEAK DAMMIT, SPEAK! i get lost with these posts Sometimes.
    i'm here, i'm keeping it positive now...i mean, i'm totally giving love for immortality, not for you and man of the hour. all of those are in my pj top 15!

• Options
    this (lukin-->not for you) should be a regular member of the set :)

Lukin' always kicks my a$$. a 30 second beatdown. i love it! i love that combo...get beat with a fast one...and then go into Not For You...it's easy in the beginning, then U get your a$$ kicked again at the end.
  • Options
    Man I totally lost it during this song in Detroit. I was literally sobbing.

Come Back is very emotional isn't it? I love it. And Ed's voice really shines in it too. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    superslush wrote:
    I say no worries. I havent seen them live yet. Sat is my first show. So I am not one to judge. :) Sall good!

pj virgins make the best people to sit near at a show...i do envy those sitting around you. in chicago there was were a couple points where i was getting a little bored *coughevenflowcough*, but i had a pair of pj virgins TOTALLY loving every second...that will instantly pull you back into a show! :)

• Options
    Sweet Jesus!!

Footsteps!!!! I would be TOAST if I was there
  • Options
    Sweet Jesus!!

wheat, white , rye , marble rye?
  • Options
    pj virgins make the best people to sit near at a show...i do envy those sitting around you. in chicago there was were a couple points where i was getting a little bored *coughevenflowcough*, but i had a pair of pj virgins TOTALLY loving every second...that will instantly pull you back into a show! :)

it's hard to believe, but i'm still a PJ virgin. i like to think everytime is my first time. :p
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    Lukin' always kicks my a$$. a 30 second beatdown. i love it! i love that combo...get beat with a fast one...and then go into Not For You...it's easy in the beginning, then U get your a$$ kicked again at the end.
    i used to play drums in a band that would cover these two together. the fun part being that i got to do the vocals on these two songs! (our main singer never had the motivation to learn the words to lukin). it was SUCH a blast and has totally given me such love for this combo of songs!

and by the way, you totally rock for saying U all the time, another one of my fav tunes.

• Options
    justam wrote:
    Come Back is very emotional isn't it? I love it. And Ed's voice really shines in it too. :)

OMG ya it really is....and those lyrics holy shit!

and Come back...come back...I'll I'll be here. at the end. Dayum!
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Sweet Jesus!!

i will die a happy person if they play this at the shows im going to in australia.
  • Options
    OMG!! I go to get the BABY this time, and I come back to FOOTSTEPS!??!!
  • Options
    wheat, white , rye , marble rye?

with butter? jelly? honey? :D
  • Options
    Niera wrote:
    OMG!! I go to get the BABY this time, and I come back to FOOTSTEPS!??!!

NO TIME FOR BABY! OUR BABY IS FOOTSTEPS. :p
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    NO TIME FOR BABY! OUR BABY IS FOOTSTEPS. :p

HA HA HA!!! You're right, my fellow JAMMER!

FOOTSTEPS!! EE-GADS!