Options

Official East Rutherford Setlist Thread

Comments

• Options
    life wasted
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    NieraNiera Posts: 208
    Life Wasted.. yeah.. and my 3 1/2 year old just woke up demanding water and rice cakes.. Sometimes life don't leave you alone!
    Can't wear my mask... your first, my last...
    **PROUD member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club**
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    new signature........yeah :)
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    Niera wrote:
    Life Wasted.. yeah.. and my 3 1/2 year old just woke up demanding water and rice cakes.. Sometimes life don't leave you alone!

Wtf??? hahhahaa. You guys are too funny. :D

BTW, this song rocks asses off. Whew! The crowd gobbles it up. Mmm mmm good.
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    RVM

Jesus!!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Stryker420 wrote:
    Ah, what the fuck! I wanna here Alone, even if they did fuck it up. Those bastards.

are you going saturday night too?
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,772
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    Lost his mic?!?! hahaha. Classic! That is hilarious. :D The way he tosses that fucker around though I'm not surprised. There's a good possibility it's up in the rafters/ :eek: Go for a climb Eddie! After all...it is the 90's again. ;)

90's IS RIGHT AND THEN SOME! THESE GUYS ARE SMOKIN'...AND THEY HAVE A WHOLE SECOND LEG LEFT TO SCORCH US WITH...

I honestly still can't believe it. :o!! I can't even begin to explain and no words can do it any kinda justice. But yes, ironically enough it made me FALL. :) . Multiple "oragasms" like you wouldn't believe.... in places I didn't even know existed. DAAAAAAMN! :o!!

HAHAHAHAHA...VEDHEAD at her best...just when U think you've had 'em all...U get gang banged by PJ and suddenly more come(no pun intended)out into the open. :p
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    BEAT DOWN anyone?

:D

Speaking of which, COMATOSE and BLOOOOD back to back has to be one of the most sickest pair ups YET! :eek: Fuckin ass!

I hope to hell they do this one some more. BEAT ME RAW PJ!!!

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    Niera wrote:

rice cakes? haha...at three i would've been demanding lucky charms or something.
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    YES Chuckie! 90's and then some!! I keep saying that as well. It's soo, sooo true. :D

PJammin' wrote:

.U get gang banged by PJ and suddenly more come(no pun intended)out into the open. :p

:eek:

Eeeeek! ahahahha! OMG I LOVE IT! ONCE AGAIN, sooo, sooo true.
    :D:D:D

<~~~NYMPHO FOR PJ

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    rice cakes? haha...at three i would've been demanding lucky charms or something.

Well.... maybe that explains a bit about you, then, eh? teehehee ;)
  • Options
    At the end of the main set...

Preset: Hide Your Love Away...Makes No Difference (w/mmj)

Main Set: Severed Hand, Corduroy, WWS, DTE, Marker in the Sand, GTF, Dissident, Even Flow, Army Reserve, Immortality, Green Disease, Not For You/modern girl, Alone (messed up and restarted), Jeremy, Why Go, Life Wasted, RVM
  • Options
    ilonaroseilonarose Posts: 39
    Wish you were in Seattle, Oct, 2001....They did Long Road with this Pakistani guy, cant remember his name, Ali, Kahn....something, was outragous night totally....was soon after 9/11 and was a benefit for Groundwork. They killed.
    Cleveland, 2000
    Las Vegas, Oct 2000
    Seattle, Groundwork Benefit, Oct. 2001
    Cleveland, Buffalo, Camden 2003
    Toledo, VFC, Oct 2004
    Pittsburgh, Open for Stones, Sept. 2005
    2006 - Cleve., NJ, Pitts.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
    None but ourselves can free our minds
  • Options
    parkdropperparkdropper Posts: 178
    ilonarose wrote:
    Wish you were in Seattle, Oct, 2001....They did Long Road with this Pakistani guy, cant remember his name, Ali, Kahn....something, was outragous night totally....was soon after 9/11 and was a benefit for Groundwork. They killed.

the nephew of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan played with them for that song and yes, it was awesome
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    <~~~NYMPHO FOR PJ

LOL !!!!

That was hilarious
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    since i saw mention of combos...am i the only one that misses the WONDERFUL combo of lukin-->not for you??
    Founding member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club -- Join Now

PJ Top 16 (release order)- Rats, Not For You, Nothingman, Satan's Bed, Immortality, Lukin, U, Breakerfall, Evacuation, Light Years, In The Moonlight, Save You, You Are, Man Of The Hour, Life Wasted, Unemployable
  • Options
    ilonarose wrote:

ohh Nusrat fatei ali kahn....his son. Don't remember his name
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:

Eeeeek! ahahahha! OMG I LOVE IT! ONCE AGAIN, sooo, sooo true.
    :D:D:D

<~~~NYMPHO FOR PJ

HAHAHAHAHA...YOU'RE CRACKIN' ME UP OVER HERE! i can't wait to see U and all of this on leg 2. U better bring a change of panties. :D
  • Options
    Niera wrote:
    Well.... maybe that explains a bit about you, then, eh? teehehee ;)

i can't help it if i have a "thing" for leprechauns. :D
  • Options
    CanvasAdamCanvasAdam Posts: 134
    ilonarose wrote:

i was there and it was amazing. it was the nephew of nursat ali kahn who did long road with eddie on the dead man walking soundtrack. was the best long road i have witnessed live.
    1998... 9/3
    2000... 8/7, 8/15, 11/5, 11/6
    2001... 10/20, 10/21, 10/22
    2002... 12/8, 12/9
    2003... 4/9, 4/18, 4/19, 7/8, 7/9
    2004... 10/6, 10/8
    2006... 5/16, 5/17, 5/30
    2008... EV Solo 4/12, 4/13, 4/16
    2008... PJ 6/14, 7/12
    2008... Stone Solo 10/11
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    i can't help it if i have a "thing" for leprechauns. :D

That explains why you are always RIGHT in front of Ed ;)
  • Options
    Wasted Reprise
  • Options
    smarchee wrote:
    LOL !!!!

That was hilarious

she's totally serious. :D

she is funny tho...and pretty. :)
  • Options
    That explains why you are always RIGHT in front of Ed ;)

Ed's a leprechaun? :p
  • Options
    here is a huge shock

Man of the Hour
  • Options
    Wasted Reprise

Boom's 15 minutes of fame. :D
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    Ed's a leprechaun? :p

LOL well he's vertically challenged (like me)...one could make that arguement.
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    Boom's 15 minutes of fame. :D

you mean 15 seconds
    NO TIME TO BE VOID OR SAVE UP ON LIFE, YOU GOT TO SPEND IT ALL!!!!!!!
  • Options
    here is a huge shock

Man of the Hour

i can NEVER get enough of this song. BEAUTIFUL...YET HEARTBREAKING.
  • Options
    HA HA HA!!! Trying to take care of getting my son back to sleep and I come back and this thread is now all about PJammin' and his leprechaun fetish?

;)