Options

Official East Rutherford Setlist Thread

Comments

• Options
    justam wrote:
    Not to seem bored with your posts, but... :D

Do you realize how often lately you've been the one, lone, person dis-satisfied with the setlists? This blase attitude has been pretty consistent for many of these threads...

Maybe you're just listening to too much PJ? :p

yeah, sucky
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    Army reserve

Oooooo oooo ooooo!!!!! :D:D:D
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    Not to seem bored with your posts, but... :D

Do you realize how often lately you've been the one, lone, person dis-satisfied with the setlists? This blase attitude has been pretty consistent for many of these threads...

Maybe you're just listening to too much PJ? :p

i'm just trying to keep consistant...like the set lists! :)

seriously, i love this band, don't get me wrong, i really do...but it amazes me that there isn't more complaint about the set lists. maybe it is just me, i dont know. it just seems like people view this band as being TOTALLY unable to do any wrong, which is a little bothersome.
    Founding member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club -- Join Now

PJ Top 16 (release order)- Rats, Not For You, Nothingman, Satan's Bed, Immortality, Lukin, U, Breakerfall, Evacuation, Light Years, In The Moonlight, Save You, You Are, Man Of The Hour, Life Wasted, Unemployable
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,830
    Hey I did that in GR so that one don't work on me no more haha.

i KNEW it was only a matter of time! some girls have all the luck. :p got your own horseshoe i see.
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    NieraNiera Posts: 208
    Gone
    Can't wear my mask... your first, my last...
    **PROUD member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club**
  • Options
    SCRATCH Gone, forgive me, IMMORTALITY!
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    i KNEW it was only a matter of time! some girls have all the luck. :p got your own horseshoe i see.

LOL Ya found my own supplier. Need to work in some of your concert ticket luck tho. I have a little in there...hence GR...but not enough. haha
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    Niera wrote:

'scuse me...it's immortaLYDI. :D
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    TorontoPJFanTorontoPJFan Posts: 133
    Just a wee bit late.
    How could she say to me, "love will find a way?"

Toronto Molson Amphitheatre 06.28.2003
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.09.2006
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.10.2006
  • Options
    if no one agrees with me about the set lists, i apologize for the complaints. i generally view the board as a way to speak your mind and i honestly feel like there have to be other people who don't want to hear the same 10 or more songs every night. if that isn't the case, i apologize for clogging up the threads with my complaints.
    Founding member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club -- Join Now

PJ Top 16 (release order)- Rats, Not For You, Nothingman, Satan's Bed, Immortality, Lukin, U, Breakerfall, Evacuation, Light Years, In The Moonlight, Save You, You Are, Man Of The Hour, Life Wasted, Unemployable
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    Hey VedHead 27, just wanted to say I really, really enjoyed your concert review of Boston 2. Glad you got your Parachutes

Immortality !!!
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    Green Disease
  • Options
    Niera wrote:

Holy Sweet Jesus!!!! Talk about a one two punch. Army Reserve into Immortality! WOW!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    drew0drew0 Posts: 943
    PJammin' wrote:
    i'm sure U wouldn't be yawning if this was the set in cincinnati. ;)

Exactly. It's boring for us to read, because none of those songs are out of the ordinary & anything to get excited over. However, I hope that is exactly how Pittsburgh starts out! Rocker after rocker, and the energy wouldn't have let up yet. Who cares if everyone else got them, that's what I want! It's boring to read, but definitly the complete opposite when you're there.
    Pittsburgh 6/23/06
    Madison Square Garden 6/25/08
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    'scuse me...it's immortaLYDI. :D

Indeed it is. ;)

Ok but wait...this is me right now~~~~> :eek:

ARMY RESERVE into IMMORTALYDI?????

No way. No fuckin way!

:eek: :o

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    Set so far...

Preset: Hide Your Love Away...Makes No Difference (w/mmj)

Main Set: Severed Hand, Corduroy, WWS, DTE, Marker in the Sand, GTF, Dissident, Even Flow, Army Reserve, Immortality, Green Disease
  • Options
    Niera wrote:
    Green Disease

Oh you have GOT to be kidding me! ~~>:eek:<~~~ AHHHHH!!!!!!
    HOOOOOLY SHIT! This is waaaaaay too much to handle.

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    army reserve
    immortality
    green disease

these are steps in the right direction!

(see it isn't JUST complaints...and no, i wouldn't be real thrilled with those songs as openers, but i'd LOVE this trio of songs!)

• Options
    Not for You
  • Options
    LOL Ya found my own supplier. Need to work in some of your concert ticket luck tho. I have a little in there...hence GR...but not enough. haha

Oh, i see, U want to be "Shae" on stage. maybe at the gorge. since you're a female your chances are good. :D
  • Options
    TorontoPJFanTorontoPJFan Posts: 133
    I'm loving some of the back to backs.
    How could she say to me, "love will find a way?"

Toronto Molson Amphitheatre 06.28.2003
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.09.2006
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.10.2006
  • Options
    smarchee wrote:
    Hey VedHead 27, just wanted to say I really, really enjoyed your concert review of Boston 2. Glad you got your Parachutes

Immortality !!!

Sweet smarchee. :) Thank you bud. Glad you enjoyed it. I'm still in a daze from those shows. :o!!! They were absolutely unreal. Thanks again. :)

Alright...but that triple shot seriously has me droolin on myself! This tour requires bibs and kleenex something fierce! DAMN PJ! :eek:!!!

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    Not For You
  • Options
    {{{{ VEDHEAD27 }}}} !! I remember how much fun I had reading your posts was it during Hartford?

:)
  • Options
    Niera wrote:
    Not for You

this is why i should never comment before the first encore

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    Holy Sweet Jesus!!!! Talk about a one two punch. Army Reserve into Immortality! WOW!

Yeah, two of my favorite songs!! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Not For You

:eek:

And the HOLY FUCKness continues.....................

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    Oh, i see, U want to be "Shae" on stage. maybe at the gorge. since you're a female your chances are good. :D

LMAO I wish. I'm too old tho. I gotta think of something cool to give him tho. Flowers are too lame coming from an old fart like me.
  • Options
    slushslush Posts: 32
    Is this setlist good or bad for Sat then? Thats a lot of good ones in a row.
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    Indeed it is. ;)

Ok but wait...this is me right now~~~~> :eek:

ARMY RESERVE into IMMORTALYDI?????

No way. No fuckin way!

:eek: :o

U better take a seat. oh wait...it's not Black yet. :D