IVF Journey 2: Negative....again. :(

Comments

• he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    Thilled to hear the great news!!! Sending more good vibes from FL to OZ (approx 15,000 kilometers!)
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Wonderful news Ziggy !!!! :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    81 wrote:
    oh no.....miggy ziggy's will be aroudn in no time flat...yikes...

best wishes

Miggy ziggy's??

Man I wish they'd just ring already and tell me how the 4 grew overnight. Last time one didn't grow at all after fertilisation. Now I'm stressed that will happen again. Arrghh the mental roller coaster sucks. I think something negative like that and then try to replace with a positive. It's really hard not to worry though. My heart feels sick when I think about it....constant butterflies....then I try to focus on baby thoughts. Fuck me dead....I just want this crap over with. Haha

It's 8.30am damn it!! How much longer do I have to wait for the embryologist to call?! :lol::lol:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    Three out of 4 fertilised eggs looking super good. :D:D Really really good!! 4th one has a few fragments but still growing ok. :clap::clap:

Transfer is 9.30am on Tuesday. She said we could have done it lunch time Monday but if we give it that one extra day, we'll be giving her than little bit of extra time to determine the VERY best two. Slight increased chance they could die....but they'd have died inside me anyway she said....so this way the very best ones are being picked. She will freeze any extras on Tuesday.

Such relief!!! All the positive energy is working. :mrgreen: Thank you!
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    whoo! super eggs!
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Go Ziggy's eggs! Best wishes for successful transfer on Tuesday!
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Congratulations on your four little embryos!! I will be hoping for the best!
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    awesome!!!!go girl!!!!!!!!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Gimme a B!cheerleader.gif Gimme an A! cheerleader2.gif Gimme a B (again)! cheerleader.gif Gimme a Y! cheerleader2.gif

What do you get? BABY! Woo, baby Ziggy! choir.gif
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    That is awesome news! I'm also sending positive egg-growing energy your way :D
    eMMI wrote:
    Gimme a B!cheerleader.gif Gimme an A! cheerleader2.gif Gimme a B (again)! cheerleader.gif Gimme a Y! cheerleader2.gif

What do you get? BABY! Woo, baby Ziggy! choir.gif
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: awesome!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    WooHoo!!!
    ELITIST FUK
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Three out of 4 fertilised eggs looking super good. :D:D Really really good!! 4th one has a few fragments but still growing ok. :clap::clap:

Transfer is 9.30am on Tuesday. She said we could have done it lunch time Monday but if we give it that one extra day, we'll be giving her than little bit of extra time to determine the VERY best two. Slight increased chance they could die....but they'd have died inside me anyway she said....so this way the very best ones are being picked. She will freeze any extras on Tuesday.

Such relief!!! All the positive energy is working. :mrgreen: Thank you!

Awesome news!! :clap::clap: Good luck for Tuesday & continued positive vibes sent your way! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Sending positive thoughts your way. :)

Twins?

smileys-cheers-555652.gif
    Cheers to lots of poopy diaper changing in your future. :P
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Sounds good Ziggy, continued positive strong vibes for the embryo's :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    come on embryo's!!!!!!!!! :)
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    This is great news!
    I wish you tons of good luck as you proceed with your pregnancy. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    Sending positive thoughts your way. :)

Twins?

smileys-cheers-555652.gif
    Cheers to lots of poopy diaper changing in your future. :P
    lol at poopy diapers :)
    best wishes for triplets, Ziggy.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    UPDATE:

Just talked to the embryologist. Our embryos are still growing "beautifully"!! :D:D:D She's "really really" happy with them. :mrgreen:

It's obvious at this stage that there is one which she wouldn't transfer compared to the other 3 but it's still doing okay (I'm hoping to still freeze this little guy...as well as an other). The other three are growing great and 2 in particular are compacting "absolutely beautifully" today (I'm not even sure what that means but she was super happy about it :lol: )....and I'd say they are the two we'll transfer at 9.30am tomorrow. :clap::clap:

She also said we made the right choice giving them an extra day to mature so we can make the best choice. Ahhhhhh.......such relief they are still going strong!! :mrgreen: haha Come on babies! Let's get it right this time!! 8-)
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    That is wonderful news Ziggy! I hope everything goes perfectly with the transfer tomorrow. Relax and embrace those little embryos with love :)
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    that's really awesome zig!!! BEST OF LUCK.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Go embryos! Such exciting news and more good embryo vibes coming your way from LA.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    awesome news!! :mrgreen:

ZiggyStar wrote:
    She also said we made the right choice giving them an extra day to mature so we can make the best choice.

i'm the same way with avocados :-|
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    *squeezes your turkey baster*
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Great news
    :D:D:D:D
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    congrats Zig!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • That's fantastic news Ziggy! More good embryonic vibes headed your way!! :D
    Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006; Madison Square Garden - Jun 24, 2008; Madison Square Garden - Jun 25, 2008; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 28, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 30, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009; The Prudential Center - May 18, 2010; Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010

Tres MTS. - Gramercy - Mar 26, 2011
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Hurrah! Good luck for tomorrow! Grow, ziglets, groooooow!
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    8-)8-)8-)
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more