IVF Journey 2: Negative....again. :(

Comments

• tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Good luck :D
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    YAY! :clap: I now have TWO very healthy day 5 blastocysts inside my uterus. :mrgreen::D:mrgreen: Now they just need to stick stick stick!!

Aren't they cute! :lol:

7635304728_46b039e7ed.jpg

Last time we transferred on day 4 since there was no point in waiting until day 5 because there was only one decent embryo....was better to just get it inside me asap and hope for the best. This time we had 3 really good ones competing so decided to wait the extra day and lucky we did because the third one is looking a bit iffy now and may not even be worth freezing. The other 4th embryo broke up yesterday and died. But these two little beauties are looking fantastic!! :D

We even already have baby cells starting to grow as can be seen in my photo below. :clap::clap: The baby cell formation is much more obvious on the right blastocyst but both are equally as good.

7635339554_afa68d8220.jpg

Fuck I hope it works this time....single baby....twins....whatever (but preferably not triplets --- way too many potential health problems).

Now I wait 2 weeks to find out....GROOOOOAN!!! And then I can't forget there is still a 20% miscarriage rate....I'll be fucking PISSED if that happens after all this. :lol:

:mrgreen: *positive thoughts* :mrgreen:

Thanks everyone....your good energy has got me this far and reading all your posts has HELPED so much! Please keep it coming until Monday, 6th when I get the confirmation of my little Ziglets growing!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    Good luck Zig!! Remember Edward is an excellent name. We need some more cool cats with that name too take it back from the Twilight goons!!! :D
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    MY! your day 5 blastocysts ARE very cute!

I suppose it doesn't matter WHO they take after so much , as long as they just TAKE, right?

good luck & fingers crossed...
    Austicman wrote:
    Good luck Zig!! Remember Edward is an excellent name. We need some more cool cats with that name too take it back from the Twilight goons!!! :D

No Pearl Jam names allowed!! :lol: I love this band....but not THAT much. haha
    rollings wrote:

I suppose it doesn't matter WHO they take after so much , as long as they just TAKE, right?

Yep....you've got it....I don't care if they look like King Kong just as long as they TAKE! :mrgreen: Thank you!

(....but obviously if they look like King Kong they won't be taking after me....or will they?!) :problem: :eh: :shifty:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    rollings wrote:

Yep....you've got it....I don't care if they look like King Kong just as long as they TAKE! :mrgreen: Thank you!

(....but obviously if they look like King Kong they won't be taking after me....or will they?!) :problem: :eh: :shifty:

king kong was a big hairy gorilla who didn't shave
    but then again.....you might want to remember "King, Kong"....just in case its twins.
    rollings wrote:

king kong was a big hairy gorilla who didn't shave

You really don't want to see my body if I don't wax!! :lol::lol:

But seriously....hair this dark is not good....throw a hormone imbalance in there from polycystic ovarian syndrome and it gives me a really fast hair growth cycle. I spend a lot of money on hair removal! Friends actually think I'm hair free naturally because I'm so on it all the time....but nope. :lol: That probably sounds worse than it is but I absolutely HATE hair! haha After all this baby stuff is over, I'm lasering my entire body from the neck down....arms....everything.... gone. Will cost a few grand but ahhhh I can't wait. :mrgreen:
    rollings wrote:
    but then again.....you might want to remember "King, Kong"....just in case its twins.

I reckon Kong would be pissed the other got the name King. "Mum why didn't you call ME King...whiiines". :lol:
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    YAY! :clap: I now have TWO very healthy day 5 blastocysts inside my uterus. :mrgreen::D:mrgreen: Now they just need to stick stick stick!!

the one on the right looks just like you zig. :P :lol::lol::lol:

stick blastos stick!!! and yeah no triplets.. you dont want more kids than youve got hands. :mrgreen:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    if you have a girl you'll name her lisa right? right? sus??? RIGHT?!
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    doompony wrote:
    if you have a girl you'll name her lisa right? right? sus??? RIGHT?!

:thumbup: That is a good name :D

I wish you all the best, Ziggy! Stay relaxed and take care of yourself! Now stick, little cell piles, stick!
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Jeez hon I really, really, really hope it happens for you this time!!!! All the best!!
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
    morello wrote:
    Jeez hon I really, really, really hope it happens for you this time!!!! All the best!!

This doesn't sound like the same person who told me at the end of last year that maybe me having kids "just wasn't meant to be" and the world needs people struggling like me to help keep the population down. Hmmmm.... :lol: :problem:

Thanks for your good thoughts....but only if they're real.
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    morello wrote:

This doesn't sound like the same person who told me at the end of last year that maybe me having kids "just wasn't meant to be" and the world needs people struggling like me to help keep the population down. Hmmmm.... :lol: :problem:

:shock: crikey
    if anything the amount that you and leigh want this baby (THESE BABIES!??!?!) proves that it is meant to be.
    doompony wrote:
    if anything the amount that you and leigh want this baby (THESE BABIES!??!?!) proves that it is meant to be.

Nawww thanks pony. :D You always say the right things! Muahhh!!
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    morello wrote:

I know how much it means to you so definitely for real, wouldn't have said anything if didn't mean it.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
    morello wrote:
    I know how much it means to you so definitely for real, wouldn't have said anything if didn't mean it.

Well thank you for your wishes. Having a baby means the world to us.
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    They are adorable and I hope they STICK STICK STICK!
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    They are adorable and I hope they STICK STICK STICK!

They ARE adorable, aren't they?! :lol::lol::lol:;)

the one on the right looks just like you zig. :P :lol::lol::lol:

Yeahhh....looks just like her/his mama! 8-):lol:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    extra sticky super glue, epoxy resin and industrial velcro vibes for you Ziggy!
    Good thoughts, and heaps of positivity....and take it easy! xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Last time we transferred on day 4 since there was no point in waiting until day 5 because there was only one decent embryo....was better to just get it inside me asap and hope for the best. This time we had 3 really good ones competing so decided to wait the extra day and lucky we did because the third one is looking a bit iffy now and may not even be worth freezing. The other 4th embryo broke up yesterday and died. But these two little beauties are looking fantastic!! :D

We even already have baby cells starting to grow as can be seen in my photo below. :clap::clap: The baby cell formation is much more obvious on the right blastocyst but both are equally as good.

Fuck I hope it works this time....single baby....twins....whatever (but preferably not triplets --- way too many potential health problems).

Now I wait 2 weeks to find out....GROOOOOAN!!! And then I can't forget there is still a 20% miscarriage rate....I'll be fucking PISSED if that happens after all this. :lol:

Thanks everyone....your good energy has got me this far and reading all your posts has HELPED so much! Please keep it coming until Monday, 6th when I get the confirmation of my little Ziglets growing!

:D:D:D:D
    awesome foto!!!!!!

and isnt mine!!!whoooohooo!!! :D

happy for u Susan!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    ZiggyStar wrote:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Awesome news Ziggy! I'm so glad the everything is going well so far! Now come on babies! Hold on to mommy's uterus!!
    Continued positive vibes sent your way!!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    awwww Ziggy, you've got such lovely blastocyst...they're just precious!

many positive thoughts that they stick with their mama and keep growing :D:D
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    really..this ,when its over and babies born..will feel that is all of AET PEOPLE BABIES!!!!! :D:D:D

come on!!! :D:D:D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    desismileys_1340.gif Stick, stick, stick! desismileys_1340.gif
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    really..this ,when its over and babies born..will feel that is all of AET PEOPLE BABIES!!!!! :D:D:D

come on!!! :D:D:D

Nawww....that's a really cute thing to say Dimi! :D