IVF Journey 2: Negative....again. :(

Comments

• E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    81 wrote:
    Drum roll please

What time is it down under.

It's 1.28 pm on Monday.
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Wishing you and your embryos every ounce of good luck I can muster. Let's go positive pee test! :mrgreen:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    :):):):D:D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    .... it must be about 3.30?
    doompony wrote:
    .... it must be about 3.30?

It's currently 3.50 pm in Queensland.

The sun is shining and it's a nice 23 degrees.. in case you needed to know that.

So no news from Sus yet huh
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    i haven't heard my phone dingle dangle. i've been obsessively checking all day.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Negative :( :(

Thank you to everyone once again. You guys really help during the process.

I won't bother to waste everyone's time and do this thread for my next cycle....whenever that may be.

Thanks again. x
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    ZiggyStar wrote:

I won't bother to waste everyone's time and do this thread for my next cycle....whenever that may be.

Thanks again. x

:cry:

Keep your head up kiddo. It will happen when it's meant to happen.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    :( :(

i hope the best ..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    I'm so sorry, :( I wish you both the very best for the next round. Totally understand why you need the privacy this time but let me just say, in no way did you waste anyones time. ;) xxxxxxxx
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Loulou wrote:
    I'm so sorry, :( I wish you both the very best for the next round. Totally understand why you need the privacy this time but let me just say, in no way did you waste anyones time. ;) xxxxxxxx

So sorry to hear that Ziggy :( I agree with LouLou, wishing you the best for the next time and I don't think you wasted anyone's time.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    :(

Maybe it's not supposed to happen ..... yet. You're still young.

My cousin had a baby at 45 so there's still plenty of time.

:)

• SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    :( I'm so sorry. Wishing you all the best.
    ELITIST FUK
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Sorry to hear this, Ziggy. *hugs*

You've not wasted anyone's time, I'm sending some good vibes for now and the future. x
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,679
    sorry to hear, best wishes to you and this will happen for you, keep postive thoughts :)
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • bionicamybionicamy Posts: 424
    I'm Sorry

I know your heart is broken at this moment but this event serves a purpose... Think about it as part of the journey in making you the mom you will one day be. It's hard but in the end it will be worth it.

I too have a friend that struggled to have one by IVF ( she eventually did ) then in her late 40's got pregnant again naturally.
    One never knows how or when ;)

Your babies will find their way to you when they are ready.....I'm sure it will happen for you.
    “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
    SMILE Eddie Vedder Cleveland 06.....
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    that's a shit show. :x keep your head up....and get back to trying au natural..... :D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Zig I am so sorry to hear this :( I really can't wait for the day that you post you are pregnant. That's going to be one lucky baby. (((HUGS)))
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

Thanks again. x

I'm so sorry ZiggyStar; sending you lots of love and hugs!! I know this will be difficult, but please try to keep your spirits up, not for one moment had the thought came across that this was a waste of anyone's time!!! Will keep sending you best wishes for the future!!! xoxoxo
    Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006; Madison Square Garden - Jun 24, 2008; Madison Square Garden - Jun 25, 2008; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 28, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 30, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009; The Prudential Center - May 18, 2010; Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010

Tres MTS. - Gramercy - Mar 26, 2011
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I am truly sorry to hear this, wasn't going to come on here today but just wanted to check how you'd got on. Don't give up hope, it could well be third time lucky.

This thread has not been a waste of time, it's been an honour to be able to try and offer support through this difficult journey. If you continue with this thread, we'll all be here cheering you on, but if you don't we'll all celebrate when the announcement comes. Whatever you decide you'll be in my thoughts.

Hang on in there, the wait will be worth it.

Love and hugs winging their way accross the miles.
  • bionicamy wrote:
    I'm Sorry

I know your heart is broken at this moment but this event serves a purpose... Think about it as part of the journey in making you the mom you will one day be. It's hard but in the end it will be worth it.

I too have a friend that struggled to have one by IVF ( she eventually did ) then in her late 40's got pregnant again naturally.
    One never knows how or when ;)

Your babies will find their way to you when they are ready.....I'm sure it will happen for you.
    well put, bio. And you have certainly not wasted anyone's time, Ziggy. Sending my best to you.
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Oh zig......i saw your new title and felt so sad for you.

{{{{ziggy}}}}

take care......and here's to 3rd time's the charm!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I'm sorry Ziggy to read about this... :( My heart goes out to you during this journey. Sending nothing but the best your way.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    goddamnit! :x
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Love and hugs Ziggy
    Stay strong
    xxxx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Poop. I'm sorry to hear this news. But please hang in there and I hope you can feel the love and support coming from all of us here.
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Thanks again. x

It's your choice whether to share or not, but know that we're here for you whether its up or down.
    It's certainly not a bother though or a waste of anyone's time.
    Disappointment is part of it. I know you won't give up.
    ...And big hugs to you, you're brave and this is not easy.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    {{{BIG HUGS}}}

I'm so sorry to hear this Zig, but number one, you did NOT waste anyone's time with this thread. We are here for you, to support you in the good times and in the bad times, that's what friends do.

You will make a wonderful mommy one day, it will happen.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    :( Sorry to hear that too, Ziggy. Thank you for sharing your journey so far with us, I agree with everyone else - it wasn't a waste of time!
    There have been women who got naturally pregnant after this exhausting ivf procedure after all the stress went away from them. Who knows, maybe something like this will also happen to you as well. I wish you all the best and hope that you stay as positive as you are.

Hugs!!
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    norm wrote:
    goddamnit! :x

for some reason, and I'm dead serious, this truly comes across as the most direct, pure, genuine & empathetic of all the comments.