The National Football League

1727728729730732

Comments

  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,503
    Wobbie said:
    The only reason to take the ball first would be to let your D rest. Maybe they did this, but there was a good delay with commercials and the coin toss and all that.

    Otherwise it doesn't hold water - even with "wanting the 3rd possession." If the first team scores a TD you can score a TD and you can go for 2 to win. If the first team scores a FG, you go for the TD to win. If the first team scores nothing you just need a FG. And they have to stop you for 4 downs - really tough on the team that plays defense second. This is clearly something that should've been thought out before the playoffs. Whatever, same coach that tried to block Reddick with their backup TE and got Purdy's elbow destroyed - they always do something stupid in the end.

    Niners blew it. It's not like an official signed sealed & delivered the game to the Chiefs...
    I think you can make an argument for taking the ball either first or second.

    And I do think both teams should get the ball in OT. You can’t let a coin flip determine the Super Bowl.

    I also think Romo provides some good insight. Those of you who hate him probably also hate America’s Team.
    I don't think there is a good argument for taking the ball first, other than if your defense is REALLY cooked.  You get an extra down that you don't have when you take it first.  Let's take the 4th and one at the Chiefs 34 or whatever.  Do they go for it if they have the ball first?  Maybe not.  But you have no choice when you get the ball second.  You know exactly what you have to do.  
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,289
    Wobbie said:
    Mahomes is pretty ahead of Brady's pace right now. I won't dive into the stats. The eras were different, and Brady wasn't asked to or expected to do as much as Mahomes does (though even when adjusted for era, Mahomes has been better). But winning and awards are pretty universal regardless of era. And the comparison of Mahomes' first seven seasons versus Brady's isn't even close. 

    They both sat the bench as rookies. So this is year 2 through 7 for both of them. 2001-2006 for Brady, 2018-2023 from Mahomes

    AFC Championship appearances:
    Mahomes: 6 (every year)
    Brady: 4 (with one year of missed playoffs: 2002)

    Super Bowls:
    Mahomes: 3-1
    Brady: 3-0

    League MVPs:
    Mahomes: 2
    Brady: 0

    Pro Bowls: 
    Mahomes: 6
    Brady: 3

    Regular Season W/L:
    Mahomes: 73-22 (.768)
    Brady: 70-24 (.745)

    And remember, since all anyone cares about is Super Bowl wins, Brady had a 10-year drought of no SB wins. Could that happen to Mahomes? Maybe. Can Mahomes play at a high level for 20 years like Brady? Maybe. But man, it's crazy that there's ANOTHER guy like this in the league.
    TB12 would have led the winning drive, too….but only because he would have gotten two roughing the passer penalties.
    Didn’t a roughing the passer call (that should have been nullified) help Mahomes on the final drive of last year’s SB? Or was it last year’s AFCCG? 
    Now I recall… It was the AFCCG, and it was an unnecessary roughness penalty for knocking Mahomes out at the sideline in the final 20 seconds of the game and the extra 15 yards set KC up for the go ahead field goal… the penalty should have been offset by a blatant offensive hold before Mahomes left the pocket, but sometimes that’s how it goes. 
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 46,963
    Wobbie said:
    Mahomes is pretty ahead of Brady's pace right now. I won't dive into the stats. The eras were different, and Brady wasn't asked to or expected to do as much as Mahomes does (though even when adjusted for era, Mahomes has been better). But winning and awards are pretty universal regardless of era. And the comparison of Mahomes' first seven seasons versus Brady's isn't even close. 

    They both sat the bench as rookies. So this is year 2 through 7 for both of them. 2001-2006 for Brady, 2018-2023 from Mahomes

    AFC Championship appearances:
    Mahomes: 6 (every year)
    Brady: 4 (with one year of missed playoffs: 2002)

    Super Bowls:
    Mahomes: 3-1
    Brady: 3-0

    League MVPs:
    Mahomes: 2
    Brady: 0

    Pro Bowls: 
    Mahomes: 6
    Brady: 3

    Regular Season W/L:
    Mahomes: 73-22 (.768)
    Brady: 70-24 (.745)

    And remember, since all anyone cares about is Super Bowl wins, Brady had a 10-year drought of no SB wins. Could that happen to Mahomes? Maybe. Can Mahomes play at a high level for 20 years like Brady? Maybe. But man, it's crazy that there's ANOTHER guy like this in the league.
    TB12 would have led the winning drive, too….but only because he would have gotten two roughing the passer penalties.
    You're not seriously suggesting Mahomes doesn't get that same treatment all the time are you? Come on wob...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,300
    Wobbie said:
    Mahomes is pretty ahead of Brady's pace right now. I won't dive into the stats. The eras were different, and Brady wasn't asked to or expected to do as much as Mahomes does (though even when adjusted for era, Mahomes has been better). But winning and awards are pretty universal regardless of era. And the comparison of Mahomes' first seven seasons versus Brady's isn't even close. 

    They both sat the bench as rookies. So this is year 2 through 7 for both of them. 2001-2006 for Brady, 2018-2023 from Mahomes

    AFC Championship appearances:
    Mahomes: 6 (every year)
    Brady: 4 (with one year of missed playoffs: 2002)

    Super Bowls:
    Mahomes: 3-1
    Brady: 3-0

    League MVPs:
    Mahomes: 2
    Brady: 0

    Pro Bowls: 
    Mahomes: 6
    Brady: 3

    Regular Season W/L:
    Mahomes: 73-22 (.768)
    Brady: 70-24 (.745)

    And remember, since all anyone cares about is Super Bowl wins, Brady had a 10-year drought of no SB wins. Could that happen to Mahomes? Maybe. Can Mahomes play at a high level for 20 years like Brady? Maybe. But man, it's crazy that there's ANOTHER guy like this in the league.
    TB12 would have led the winning drive, too….but only because he would have gotten two roughing the passer penalties.
    You're not seriously suggesting Mahomes doesn't get that same treatment all the time are you? Come on wob...
    yes, I am seriously suggesting TB12 was more protected than any other NFL QB in history.
    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,300
    mrussel1 said:
    Wobbie said:
    The only reason to take the ball first would be to let your D rest. Maybe they did this, but there was a good delay with commercials and the coin toss and all that.

    Otherwise it doesn't hold water - even with "wanting the 3rd possession." If the first team scores a TD you can score a TD and you can go for 2 to win. If the first team scores a FG, you go for the TD to win. If the first team scores nothing you just need a FG. And they have to stop you for 4 downs - really tough on the team that plays defense second. This is clearly something that should've been thought out before the playoffs. Whatever, same coach that tried to block Reddick with their backup TE and got Purdy's elbow destroyed - they always do something stupid in the end.

    Niners blew it. It's not like an official signed sealed & delivered the game to the Chiefs...
    I think you can make an argument for taking the ball either first or second.

    And I do think both teams should get the ball in OT. You can’t let a coin flip determine the Super Bowl.

    I also think Romo provides some good insight. Those of you who hate him probably also hate America’s Team.
    I don't think there is a good argument for taking the ball first, other than if your defense is REALLY cooked.  You get an extra down that you don't have when you take it first.  Let's take the 4th and one at the Chiefs 34 or whatever.  Do they go for it if they have the ball first?  Maybe not.  But you have no choice when you get the ball second.  You know exactly what you have to do.  
    I hear ya….but the “third possession” makes sense to me, too.

    that said, it’s been reported the chiefs would have gone for two had both teams scored a TD….so there would have been no third possession. unlike the niners (apparently), the chiefs had considered the scenarios.
    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,289
    Wobbie said:
    Wobbie said:
    Mahomes is pretty ahead of Brady's pace right now. I won't dive into the stats. The eras were different, and Brady wasn't asked to or expected to do as much as Mahomes does (though even when adjusted for era, Mahomes has been better). But winning and awards are pretty universal regardless of era. And the comparison of Mahomes' first seven seasons versus Brady's isn't even close. 

    They both sat the bench as rookies. So this is year 2 through 7 for both of them. 2001-2006 for Brady, 2018-2023 from Mahomes

    AFC Championship appearances:
    Mahomes: 6 (every year)
    Brady: 4 (with one year of missed playoffs: 2002)

    Super Bowls:
    Mahomes: 3-1
    Brady: 3-0

    League MVPs:
    Mahomes: 2
    Brady: 0

    Pro Bowls: 
    Mahomes: 6
    Brady: 3

    Regular Season W/L:
    Mahomes: 73-22 (.768)
    Brady: 70-24 (.745)

    And remember, since all anyone cares about is Super Bowl wins, Brady had a 10-year drought of no SB wins. Could that happen to Mahomes? Maybe. Can Mahomes play at a high level for 20 years like Brady? Maybe. But man, it's crazy that there's ANOTHER guy like this in the league.
    TB12 would have led the winning drive, too….but only because he would have gotten two roughing the passer penalties.
    You're not seriously suggesting Mahomes doesn't get that same treatment all the time are you? Come on wob...
    yes, I am seriously suggesting TB12 was more protected than any other NFL QB in history.
    Luckiest guy to ever win 7 rings. 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,503
    Wobbie said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Wobbie said:
    The only reason to take the ball first would be to let your D rest. Maybe they did this, but there was a good delay with commercials and the coin toss and all that.

    Otherwise it doesn't hold water - even with "wanting the 3rd possession." If the first team scores a TD you can score a TD and you can go for 2 to win. If the first team scores a FG, you go for the TD to win. If the first team scores nothing you just need a FG. And they have to stop you for 4 downs - really tough on the team that plays defense second. This is clearly something that should've been thought out before the playoffs. Whatever, same coach that tried to block Reddick with their backup TE and got Purdy's elbow destroyed - they always do something stupid in the end.

    Niners blew it. It's not like an official signed sealed & delivered the game to the Chiefs...
    I think you can make an argument for taking the ball either first or second.

    And I do think both teams should get the ball in OT. You can’t let a coin flip determine the Super Bowl.

    I also think Romo provides some good insight. Those of you who hate him probably also hate America’s Team.
    I don't think there is a good argument for taking the ball first, other than if your defense is REALLY cooked.  You get an extra down that you don't have when you take it first.  Let's take the 4th and one at the Chiefs 34 or whatever.  Do they go for it if they have the ball first?  Maybe not.  But you have no choice when you get the ball second.  You know exactly what you have to do.  
    I hear ya….but the “third possession” makes sense to me, too.

    that said, it’s been reported the chiefs would have gone for two had both teams scored a TD….so there would have been no third possession. unlike the niners (apparently), the chiefs had considered the scenarios.
    Exactly.  At 50/50, you definitely go for two.  But of course if it’s a battle of FG, then the Niners have the advantage.  I’m not saying there aren’t arguments for Shannahan’s strategy, I just think they pale in comparison to kicking and playing D first.

    But it’s very theoretical since the sample size for this event is now exactly one game.  And it will take years to have a real sample, well after we’re all dead.  
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 46,963
    Wobbie said:
    Wobbie said:
    Mahomes is pretty ahead of Brady's pace right now. I won't dive into the stats. The eras were different, and Brady wasn't asked to or expected to do as much as Mahomes does (though even when adjusted for era, Mahomes has been better). But winning and awards are pretty universal regardless of era. And the comparison of Mahomes' first seven seasons versus Brady's isn't even close. 

    They both sat the bench as rookies. So this is year 2 through 7 for both of them. 2001-2006 for Brady, 2018-2023 from Mahomes

    AFC Championship appearances:
    Mahomes: 6 (every year)
    Brady: 4 (with one year of missed playoffs: 2002)

    Super Bowls:
    Mahomes: 3-1
    Brady: 3-0

    League MVPs:
    Mahomes: 2
    Brady: 0

    Pro Bowls: 
    Mahomes: 6
    Brady: 3

    Regular Season W/L:
    Mahomes: 73-22 (.768)
    Brady: 70-24 (.745)

    And remember, since all anyone cares about is Super Bowl wins, Brady had a 10-year drought of no SB wins. Could that happen to Mahomes? Maybe. Can Mahomes play at a high level for 20 years like Brady? Maybe. But man, it's crazy that there's ANOTHER guy like this in the league.
    TB12 would have led the winning drive, too….but only because he would have gotten two roughing the passer penalties.
    You're not seriously suggesting Mahomes doesn't get that same treatment all the time are you? Come on wob...
    yes, I am seriously suggesting TB12 was more protected than any other NFL QB in history.
    Well then Mahomes is a close second then. Breath on that guy and he's complaining and....magically....a flag usually appears shortly thereafter. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,484
    I would have chosen to kickoff had I won the toss in OT, because you have a chance to end the game right away.  A defensive TD ends the game.  You have two straight possessions, one on defense and then on offense (TD + 2 pt conv) to walk it off.
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,503
    I would have chosen to kickoff had I won the toss in OT, because you have a chance to end the game right away.  A defensive TD ends the game.  You have two straight possessions, one on defense and then on offense (TD + 2 pt conv) to walk it off.
    Not just a td but a turnover pretty much hands it to you a well, especially kicking indoors.   
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,089
    Wobbie said:
    Wobbie said:
    Mahomes is pretty ahead of Brady's pace right now. I won't dive into the stats. The eras were different, and Brady wasn't asked to or expected to do as much as Mahomes does (though even when adjusted for era, Mahomes has been better). But winning and awards are pretty universal regardless of era. And the comparison of Mahomes' first seven seasons versus Brady's isn't even close. 

    They both sat the bench as rookies. So this is year 2 through 7 for both of them. 2001-2006 for Brady, 2018-2023 from Mahomes

    AFC Championship appearances:
    Mahomes: 6 (every year)
    Brady: 4 (with one year of missed playoffs: 2002)

    Super Bowls:
    Mahomes: 3-1
    Brady: 3-0

    League MVPs:
    Mahomes: 2
    Brady: 0

    Pro Bowls: 
    Mahomes: 6
    Brady: 3

    Regular Season W/L:
    Mahomes: 73-22 (.768)
    Brady: 70-24 (.745)

    And remember, since all anyone cares about is Super Bowl wins, Brady had a 10-year drought of no SB wins. Could that happen to Mahomes? Maybe. Can Mahomes play at a high level for 20 years like Brady? Maybe. But man, it's crazy that there's ANOTHER guy like this in the league.
    TB12 would have led the winning drive, too….but only because he would have gotten two roughing the passer penalties.
    You're not seriously suggesting Mahomes doesn't get that same treatment all the time are you? Come on wob...
    yes, I am seriously suggesting TB12 was more protected than any other NFL QB in history.
    Luckiest guy to ever win 7 rings. 
    Clearly just a stiff with a horseshoe up his ass and no Troy Aikman.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,402
    HEY!  It ain't over!
    James Tate on X Come on Mother get Mike Pence to do the right thing The  only silver lining of Trump is he destroyed people like Mike Pence Ted  Cruz Ron DeSantis

    "I believe in the mystery, and I don't want to take it any further than that. Maybe what I mean by that is love."
    -John Densmore











  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,756
    brianlux said:
    HEY!  It ain't over!
    James Tate on X Come on Mother get Mike Pence to do the right thing The  only silver lining of Trump is he destroyed people like Mike Pence Ted  Cruz Ron DeSantis

    I've highly enjoyed that San Francisco (wonderful places, love the city!) - of all places/teams - has been dubbed the J6 Team.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,415
    mrussel1 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    SF players not knowing OT rules? That’s nuts
    Edit to my comment, I see the ESPN article.  

    And that's on Niners coaching staff.  One would hope they knew and deliberately chose to get the ball first to let their defense rest.  If not, well that's inexcusable.  It's bad that a few players didn't know, but probably doesn't change anything.  
    Shanahan is great at offensive schemes....pretty bad at a lot of other stuff. 

    So his teams have now lost after giving up leads of 10, 10 and 25 in the Super Bowl. I know he was just the OC in one of them but---yeesh. 


    To be fair, those losses were against Mahomes, Mahomes, and Brady.  Those dudes are responsible for half the Super Bowls this century.

    But still... it's that same old Shanahan Special.  Abandon the run game and put your QB in 3rd & longs to start every drive. Hey let's run 8 seconds off the clock & punt, that'll surely lead us to victory!
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 8,877
    Terrible scene in KC

    hope it’s not worse than already reported… 
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,300
    CROJAM95 said:
    Terrible scene in KC

    hope it’s not worse than already reported… 
    josh hawley will probably offer “thoughts and prayers.” :angry:
    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,543
    just awful! :disappointed:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,246

    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,484
    Fuck this shit.  Now in my hometown.  Something has got to change.
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,503
    So awful.  A life lost and so many impacted.  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,300
    Fuck this shit.  Now in my hometown.  Something has got to change.
    “fuck this shit” would make a good campaign slogan for someone who thought they could do something about it.
    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 8,877
    saw a mother & teen daughter interviewed getting away and you can see how traumatized they were and how this will effect their lives moving forward....and they are the lucky ones who werent wounded or killed. Its Madness
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,289
    edited February 15

    This is life in America and it's never going to change. 

    This is the cost of 'freedom'. 
  • Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,484
    There were some Chief players comforting people around the scene.  Tre Smith was notable being there for a kid.  I'm just floored by this.
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 8,877
    they are saying this happened due to a dispute.....one that should have had punches , but when you have a gun, why get your fists dirty......fuckin braindead legislators out there
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,503
    edited February 15
    CROJAM95 said:
    they are saying this happened due to a dispute.....one that should have had punches , but when you have a gun, why get your fists dirty......fuckin braindead legislators out there
    The problem is typical Blue state violence.  No wait, that doesn't work.
    The problem is that Missouri has too restrictive of gun laws.  No wait, that one doesn't work. 
    The problem is that "gun free" zones exist and only the good guys follow that.  No wait, that doesn't work they were in open public. 
    The problem is that too many people DON'T have guns.  That includes the 11 children that were shot.  Had they been armed, this would not have happened.  That one works.  

    It's the liberals' fault.  
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,289
    mrussel1 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    they are saying this happened due to a dispute.....one that should have had punches , but when you have a gun, why get your fists dirty......fuckin braindead legislators out there
    The problem is typical Blue state violence.  No wait, that doesn't work.
    The problem is that Missouri has too restrictive of gun laws.  No wait, that one doesn't work. 
    The problem is that "gun free" zones exist and only the good guys follow that.  No wait, that doesn't work they were in open public. 
    The problem is that too many people DON'T have guns.  That includes the 11 children that were shot.  Had they been armed, this would not have happened.  That one works.  

    It's the liberals' fault.  
    I think the problem here is that someone forgot to lock all the emergency doors along the parade route from the inside... there were too many unlocked doors. 
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 8,877
    they want to throwaway the key on people who steal from CVS/Walgreens....YES Punish them accordingly

    but its Cruel to not allow access to Guns with folks w/ violent pasts/mental health issues

    Crime is crime, we cant agree that violence is always worse....its just to be disagreeable, pick your side and own the other side

  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,089
    edited February 15
    Post edited by Poncier on
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,289
    CROJAM95 said:
    they want to throwaway the key on people who steal from CVS/Walgreens....YES Punish them accordingly

    but its Cruel to not allow access to Guns with folks w/ violent pasts/mental health issues

    Crime is crime, we cant agree that violence is always worse....its just to be disagreeable, pick your side and own the other side

    You're not wrong... corporate loss from shoplifting draws more concern and anger than gun violence at this point.  

    What a country. 
Sign In or Register to comment.