The National Football League

Comments

• Wobbie said:
    Whaaaaaaat?????  I turned off that dog of a game.
    Great 4th and OT action.  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Holy Crap - great day.
    Niners roll and Dallas gets their shit pushed in.
    Some crazy plays, watching Red Zone.  Can't believe the Bears guy bobbled away that Hail Mary.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,923
    Holy Crap - great day.
    Some crazy plays, watching Red Zone.  Can't believe the Bears guy bobbled away that Hail Mary.
    yeah, niners stay #1 in the WPR….it’s chaos after that.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Wobbie said:
    Holy Crap - great day.
    I think Baltimore is very strong.  If you base things off how team play week to week, Buffalo had to take a bit jump.  They destroyed your boys.  That is two contenders who have absolutely demolished Cowboys.
    Wobbie said:
    Holy Crap - great day.
    I think Baltimore is very strong.  If you base things off how team play week to week, Buffalo had to take a bit jump.  They destroyed your boys.  That is two contenders who have absolutely demolished Cowboys.
    I hate to give baltimore any credit. stabby made me a hater forever.

and, quit deriving so much pleasure from my cowboys’ stumbles.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Wobbie said:
    Wobbie said:
    Holy Crap - great day.

Sorry.man, nothing personal.   Cowboys are forever #1 on my most disliked team list.   
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,850
    Wobbie said:
    Wobbie said:
    Holy Crap - great day.

Sorry.man, nothing personal.   Cowboys are forever #1 on my most disliked team list.   

as it should be
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • BB to retirement home?
    That’s the question. Does he ride off into the sunset or does he have something more to prove and does he want to surpass Shula in the W column? Is he one of those types of people who can’t sit still or be away from the game for any amount of time? Even during the off season or on vacation he was probably looking at prospects, talking to scouts/agents, doodling plays, etc. Can he just walk away? I honestly don’t know but LA has to appeal in some way. The weather at least?
    Chargers?

Wobbie said:
    Wobbie said:
    Holy Crap - great day.

my most disliked mix - ravens, commanders, pats, saints, seahags….all boil down to dislike of a particular player(s) or coach, current or historical.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,678
    Can't believe the Bears guy bobbled away that Hail Mary.
    Man, that was gift wrapped for him. Hard to believe he dropped it.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    I thoroughly enjoyed watching the Texans beat the Titans. 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 said:
    Loved the Oilers unis but that game frustrated me.  Glad for Ryans, though, I am a fan.
    mfc2006 said:
    Loved the Oilers unis 
    the TITANS deserved to lose for wearing OILERS unis while playing TEXAS.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Wobbie said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Loved the Oilers unis 
    Yeah, that was like wearing a jersey with your wife's ex-husband's name on it. Or something like that.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,402
    Wobbie said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Loved the Oilers unis 
    Yeah, that was like wearing a jersey with your wife's ex-husband's name on it. Or something like that.
    Would that be like the stealing Ravens assholes wearing Browns jerseys whilst playing the Browns? They would do that because.... well they're dicks. 
  • Meh.  I like the unis, although I do agree it was an odd choice to wear when playing Houston.

SeaChickens with a monster win to stay alive.  

Both conferences are going to be wild coming down to the final spots.

Both conferences are going to be wild coming down to the final spots.
    That final Sunday is going to have a lot of games with implications...plus the Jets at the Patriots.
  • Ravens players apparently feel "disrespected" because they are underdogs going to SF on Monday night.  Did they expect to be favored?  On a road game, across the country, at a team with the same record that is on a streak?
    Dumb.
    Manufacturer of bad joojoo....Harbaugh.  fuck him.  Hate his brother and don't like him.
    I do like many of the Ravens players and would not ve surprised if they won.  However, take their offended at the obvious and put it away.
    Ravens players apparently feel "disrespected" because they are underdogs going to SF on Monday night.  Did they expect to be favored?  On a road game, across the country, at a team with the same record that is on a streak?
    Dumb.
    Manufacturer of bad joojoo....Harbaugh.  fuck him.  Hate his brother and don't like him.
    I do like many of the Ravens players and would not ve surprised if they won.  However, take their offended at the obvious and put it away.
    I just came here to post about that. Get over yourselves, Ravens. hope the niners smoke their asses.

unlike you, I do NOT like many of their players. stabby and terrell suggs have left a permanent bad taste in my mouth (not literally!!!). 

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Ravens season likely comes to an end in SF when Bosa & Young sandwich Lamar and knock him out for the season (It's inevitable with Lamar).
    Merry Christmas to all.
  • Agree. The 49ers are totally unstoppable. Might as well march down Main Street in Santa Clara right now.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,779
    edited December 2023
    Kyle needs that chip… otherwise ????

he’s poo poo’d  away a few so far 
    multiple teams

i think it will happen…eventually 
  • Nobody said they are winning the bowl.  I still have concerns about getting SF out of the NFC. 
    Two teams 49ers demolished will be better the next time they play.  Haven't played the Lions.  The Vikings beat 49ers last time.  Fuck whoever wins the south. They suck.

Injuries could change everything.

I can't stand Harbaughs and think the baltimore baby talk about their feelings being hurt is stupid, so I hope 49ers smash them....but wouldn't be a shock if Lamar won.

Nobody said they are winning the bowl.  I still have concerns about getting SF out of the NFC. 
    Two teams 49ers demolished will be better the next time they play.  Haven't played the Lions.  The Vikings beat 49ers last time.  Fuck whoever wins the south. They suck.

Injuries could change everything.

I can't stand Harbaughs and think the baltimore baby talk about their feelings being hurt is stupid, so I hope 49ers smash them....but wouldn't be a shock if Lamar won.

Somebody better say it

otherwise chokers… they got guys like McCaffery from a moron franchise… stole him

same with Chase Young to add to stars all over

otherwise major choke job that’s been going on for a while

its gotta happen this year
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,772
    Ravens players apparently feel "disrespected" because they are underdogs going to SF on Monday night.  Did they expect to be favored?  On a road game, across the country, at a team with the same record that is on a streak?
    Dumb.
    You know how it is now:

"We've been Disssed all Season"
    "Nobody thought we could do this"
    "We're the ONLY one's who believed"
    "Everyone doubted us all Season"

Blah-Blah-Blah+ Etc. Etc. Etc.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,110
    edited December 2023
    Disagree

I want it to happen but to call it a choke job if they don't win is silly, at best, imo.

There are many other teams who are good.
    Eagles in NFC
    Cowboys in NFC
    Ravens, Bill's, Dolphins, Chiefs in AFC
    These teams could beat Niners in a H2H and I don't think that would be a choke job - it would be one good team beating another in the Any Given Sunday NFL.

Injuries ruin things....they lost 3 in a row without Deebo and Williams

Upsets happen in the playoffs most years.  

They haven't locked in the 1st round yet and that would be huge but it doesn't guarantee.

Getting a big lead and losing the game?  That is an example or a choke job.

Vegas agrees with me.  If they thought anything other than a sb win would be a choke the odds would not look like they do.

Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,110
    edited December 2023
    Also, they can have pretty much the same team next year
    For a storied franchise that’s been knocking for at least 5 years,
    choked that  SB away vs KC
    kyle decided to throw in Atlanta … take 3 knees, have Matt Bryant extend to 2 possession lead..obviously not 3 knees, but 3 runs and you win… sure Quinn or Ryan could’ve overrided the call but that’s just being cute, and it killed their chance 

i think Kyle is talented, but the monkey grows on his back if no win this year

injuries are something all teams deal with

and if you lose to  Mahomes with  his shitty receivers this year… no bueno 
  • Meh.  We all have opinions.  In this case, I think yours is way off.  (Not that Kyle's teams choked away leads in the past....I agree certainly on that.)
    Injuries are what everyone has to deal with,fact.  They can change the outcomes of games/future games, fact.

You take whomever coaches your favorite team, I will take Kyle.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,402
    Meh.  We all have opinions.  In this case, I think yours is way off.  (Not that Kyle's teams choked away leads in the past....I agree certainly on that.)
    Injuries are what everyone has to deal with,fact.  They can change the outcomes of games/future games, fact.

You take whomever coaches your favorite team, I will take Kyle.
    If I could have any coach, it would be Vrabel.  I would love for him to resign from Tennessee and go home to the Buckeyes.