The National Football League

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,832
    mrussel1 said:
    The fucking Browns… really????
    Why you being a dick?
    Huh?
    Dogging the Browms! I mean I get it,  jealousy and such.  And everyone is a fair weather Browns fan.  But your comment is hurtful.
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,832
    Lol now they're Browning it up. 
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,425
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    The fucking Browns… really????
    Why you being a dick?
    Huh?
    Dogging the Browms! I mean I get it,  jealousy and such.  And everyone is a fair weather Browns fan.  But your comment is hurtful.
    Lmao. Wow dude. 
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    The Factory of Sadness is loud today. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    I just made a random trash talk post, man. You’re the one that admittedly got hurt by it and called me names. 
  • Options
    Lollllll sweet.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    I just made a random trash talk post, man. You’re the one that admittedly got hurt by it and called me names. 
    It was a joke.  
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Looks like the Niners Browns'ed it. 
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Yep, shit a big brown turd. Oh well, can’t win em all. 
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,673
    might have to revise my october NFC power rankings. detroit, #1?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Lol and the Birds are Jetsing it
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,811
    edited October 2023
    The shithole Browns franchise is only surpassed by the assholes that support it.
    Of course, the Niners have to gak against that collection of fuckholes.  Goddammit

At leat the ringleader of doucheness was not starting at QB 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,811
    Haha - perhaps had a bit to drink, at a resort and that post was after many martinis as part of dinner.
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,598
    edited October 2023
    Ugly performance by the Niners yesterday. I think the results from last week along with facing a back up QB put them in the wrong mindset, and the Browns came out willing to match the physicality of San Francisco. Rookie kicker doesn't come through at the end. Hopefully they learn from this. 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,169
    Haha - perhaps had a bit to drink, at a resort and that post was after many martinis as part of dinner.
    It was quite a review.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Ugly performance by the Niners yesterday. I think the results from last week along with facing a back up QB put them in the wrong mindset, and the Browns came out willing to match the physicality of San Francisco. Rookie kicker doesn't come through at the end. Hopefully they learn from this. 
    Browns D was top ranked heading into the weekend, I believe.  Glad I wasn't watching the kicker miss it.  Spoiled after years of consistency there

It was quite a review.
    It was quite a dinner!  :lol:   
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,520
    Giants not kicking FG before half was funny
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,761
    CROJAM95 said:
    Giants not kicking FG before half was funny
    This stuff happens and the QB is like "I'll take it as a learning experience" as if anyone who ever watched a decent amount of football or played Madden couldn't figure out what to do in that situation.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18;
    Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22; Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    The shithole Browns franchise is only surpassed by the assholes that support it.
    Of course, the Niners have to gak against that collection of fuckholes.  Goddammit

At least our fans aren't violent cocksucking thugs that can't be trusted to comingle with other fans lest they be accosted and beaten.  That's totally normal behavior though,  right? Riot when you win,  riot when you lose,  like a bunch of fucking dick head animals.  

Who is your team btw?
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,761
    I mean, at least you know Browns fans aren't fair weather. I wasn't aware they were any worse than all the other fan bases.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18;
    Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22; Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    I mean, at least you know Browns fans aren't fair weather. I wasn't aware they were any worse than all the other fan bases.
    Yeah it's a good fan base.  I mean I'm sure there are some like Niners fans who talk sht and then blame it on their alcoholism. They try that in court,  blaming their bad choices on booze,  while crying for leniency for the assault charges.  Typical SF bullshit.
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,673
    FWIW, I hate the term “physicality.” Some announcer made it up and now it’s used ad nauseum.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

At least our fans aren't violent cocksucking thugs that can't be trusted to comingle with other fans lest they be accosted and beaten.  That's totally normal behavior though,  right? Riot when you win,  riot when you lose,  like a bunch of fucking dick head animals.  

Who is your team btw?
    Not one quarterbacked by Watson the scuzzball

Is cocksucking a SF dig?

All NFL fan bases have the violent drunken moron contingent.  
    https://youtu.be/DoXLsQPtcG0?si=Tj_hJiciCAD8oenY

Well, they stand up for Watson and that is enough to put them in the shithole category imo.

• Options
    mrussel1 said:

Who is your team btw?

Is cocksucking a SF dig?

Well, they stand up for Watson and that is enough to put them in the shithole category imo.

So what's your excuse for being in the shithole category? 

And no,  coxksucker not a SF dig, so don't get all butt hurt.  You don't live there do you? I figured you were just fair weather. 
  • Options
    Wobbie said:
    FWIW, I hate the term “physicality.” Some announcer made it up and now it’s used ad nauseum.
    It's a stupid word.  My wife gets annoyed every time an announcer says it. 

And let's be straight now, as I'm pretty much done with the fucking attitude here.  SF came into Cleveland looking to push around the Browns, particularly Trent Williams, picking on a DB in the pre game fight.  Well they got punched in the fucking mouth and wilted like a punch of fucking pussies, especially Brock Purdy.  Oh wah, McCaffrey and Deebo got a little nicked up and couldn't finish the game.  Tough shit.  The Browns were without their starting RB (Chubb) and Watson.  Had we had them, we probably would have won by 20 that's how badly SF got the shit kicked out of them physically.  What's for damn sure is Nick Chubb would ran over those assholes.  Maybe it's a Shanahan thing. 

Maybe I don't hate the Niners and just think their fan(s) are dicks.  Who knows.  Maybe I'll blame this post on my alcoholism.   
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,386
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Who is your team btw?

Is cocksucking a SF dig?

And no,  coxksucker not a SF dig, so don't get all butt hurt.   

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    You can decide why you put me there.  I could not care less what you think.

I know why I put Watson defenders there, I won't stick up for a person because he throws a football for my team.  

Butt hurt.  Very subtle.

I do not live in Santa Clara, nor in San Francisco.  

• Options

I know why I put Watson defenders there, I won't stick up for a person because he throws a football for my team.  

Butt hurt.  Very subtle.

Okay cool.  I put you in the shithole category after the Niners activated Omenihu to play in the championship game after being arrested for domestic violence, which he eventually pleaded no contest to the charges.  I'll double down on that and wonder why the Niners kept Aldon Smith after TWO DUIs.  It wasn't until the third when he was finally waived. 

Guess who was never arrested or convicted for any crime, let alone beating on woman: Deshaun Watson.  Guess who never put untold lives at risk by drinking and driving: Deshaun Watson. 

But sure, your criminals are better than mine.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Butt hurt.  Very subtle.

Okay cool.  I put you in the shithole category after the Niners activated Omenihu to play in the championship game after being arrested for domestic violence, which he eventually pleaded no contest to the charges.  I'll double down on that and wonder why the Niners kept Aldon Smith after TWO DUIs.  It wasn't until the third when he was finally waived. 

Guess who was never arrested or convicted for any crime, let alone beating on woman: Deshaun Watson.  Guess who never put untold lives at risk by drinking and driving: Deshaun Watson. 

The difference is that I agree with you that those were bad moves and I 💯 called for them to dump Smith and then the dunce from Alabama that they drafted knowing he was trouble and gave several chances to prior to dumping him.

I'm sure you can find other reasons....but I don't root for these people just because they play for a team I support.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Butt hurt.  Very subtle.

The difference is that I agree with you that those were bad moves and I 💯 called for them to dump Smith and then the dunce from Alabama that they drafted knowing he was trouble and gave several chances to prior to dumping him.

I'm sure you can find other reasons....but I don't root for these people just because they play for a team I support.
    Wait a minute... you're saying you rooted AGAINST those players while rooting for the team on which they played?  Okay buddy.  Did you boo vociferously when Smith got a sack, made a tackle?  Were you actually rooting for Zeke to run him over for a TD?

You know there's actually another way to think about it.. that everyone makes mistakes and hopefully they learn from the mistakes and move forward.  And we, society, forgive them and let them have a life so long as they do their best to be a good person.