The National Football League

Comments

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,445
    CROJAM95 said:
    Fantasy football

who do I flex?
    garrett Wilson vs jags, weather will be shit ( rain n wind) Zach Wilson playing 🤦‍♂️

Latavious Murray vs Rams

im leaning Murray… but I also have Kenneth Walker who might not play

shitty thing is Wilson plays Thursday, prob won’t know about Walker til Saturday… if he’s a no go, I’d slot Murray in his place & flex Wilson

also Philly guys…. Goedert gonna play Sunday? He was playing so well prior to injury

not sure I understand, or want to understand, the question…..but fuck zach wilson and his cougar mom.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,621
    Wobbie said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Fantasy football

who do I flex?
    garrett Wilson vs jags, weather will be shit ( rain n wind) Zach Wilson playing 🤦‍♂️

Latavious Murray vs Rams

shitty thing is Wilson plays Thursday, prob won’t know about Walker til Saturday… if he’s a no go, I’d slot Murray in his place & flex Wilson

also Philly guys…. Goedert gonna play Sunday? He was playing so well prior to injury

not sure I understand, or want to understand, the question…..but fuck zach wilson and his cougar mom.
    That's what he was asking. 
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,099
    Wobbie said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Fantasy football

who do I flex?

Latavious Murray vs Rams

Mmmmm 

• ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    CROJAM95 said:
    Will be my last year with direct tv

but I’ve never paid for Sunday ticket, not once… just always said I’d quit if I didn’t get it for Free

plus they throw in some other rebates 

effk-ing brilliant
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    CROJAM95 said:
    Will be my last year with direct tv

but I’ve never paid for Sunday ticket, not once… just always said I’d quit if I didn’t get it for Free

plus they throw in some other rebates 

A couple months ago Sirius tried to start charging me like $20/ month so I did the customer service chat to cancel. They asked me why I was cancelling and I said I don't want to pay $20 a month. They offered me $4.99/mo for a year.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,643
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,413
    Poncier said:
    RIP Franco Harris.
    Yeah RIP to Franco Harris. He's a Local guy who did well on and off the field.

I read the Steelers were retiring his Number this weekend. 
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,109
    mrussel1 said:
    Wobbie said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Fantasy football

who do I flex?

Latavious Murray vs Rams

Safe to say the ZW era is over. Up there with the biggest busts of all time. The NFL draft scouting for QBs, and the ESPN draft “inteligencia” (h/t Billy Corgan), have no clue how identify quality NFL QBs playing college ball. Like zero. Like stop drafting QBs in the top five. It’s rare to get a Josh Allen, and how many teams, including the Jest, passed on him?

Fans like me wanting Fields at 2 last year were shouted down by the draft inteligencia, and now look, this poor Wilson kid is completely clueless, has no idea how to play QB. At least he bamboozled a few million bucks out of big time GOP donors, the Johnson family. Goodbye Zach.
    mrussel1 said:
    Wobbie said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Fantasy football

who do I flex?

Latavious Murray vs Rams

Safe to say the ZW era is over. Up there with the biggest busts of all time. The NFL draft scouting for QBs, and the ESPN draft “inteligencia” (h/t Billy Corgan), have no clue how identify quality NFL QBs playing college ball. Like zero. Like stop drafting QBs in the top five. It’s rare to get a Josh Allen, and how many teams, including the Jest, passed on him?

Fans like me wanting Fields at 2 last year were shouted down by the draft inteligencia, and now look, this poor Wilson kid is completely clueless, has no idea how to play QB. At least he bamboozled a few million bucks out of big time GOP donors, the Johnson family. Goodbye Zach.
    Can you explain to me why a practice squad guy plays before Flacco?
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Wobbie said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Fantasy football

who do I flex?

Latavious Murray vs Rams

why not? J-E-T-S are the usual train wreck.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,215
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Wobbie said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Fantasy football

who do I flex?

Latavious Murray vs Rams

Apparently his running ability.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,612
    Flacco is not better than a practice squad guy at this point.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mrussel1 said:
    Wobbie said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Fantasy football

who do I flex?

Latavious Murray vs Rams

Here is the thing w Zach and the Jets.

He should have been drafted in the 2nd rd, not the 2nd pick…

The Jets draft choices over the past few years have been questionable, Wilson being the biggest one.

He is done.  He makes hard plays easy and easy plays hard.  He doesn’t show much promise of improving anymore.

Time to cut bait.
  • I was really hoping for Minshew to pull it off… Damn it.
    mrussel1 said:
    Wobbie said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Fantasy football

who do I flex?

Latavious Murray vs Rams

Here is the thing w Zach and the Jets.

He should have been drafted in the 2nd rd, not the 2nd pick…

The Jets draft choices over the past few years have been questionable, Wilson being the biggest one.

He is done.  He makes hard plays easy and easy plays hard.  He doesn’t show much promise of improving anymore.

Time to cut bait.

just read the J-E-T-S will be “moving on” from zach, after this season. at least they “only” owe him $8M, unlike the coach-less broncos who owe russell a $hitload.

goddam cardinals….they let TB12 off the hook. he looked putrid.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Surprised it took Denver this long to fire Hack. It was clear week 1 he was in way over his head.
  • Poncier said:
    Surprised it took Denver this long to fire Hack. It was clear week 1 he was in way over his head.
    Denver is another one of my teams with upper management issues.  They clearly need a do-over.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,643
    Poncier said:
    Denver is another one of my teams with upper management issues.  They clearly need a do-over.
    waltons kids of walmart

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,943
    Poncier said:
    Same with the Colts...what a fucking mess.

I hope Irsay doesn't do something stupid with the head coach position. Stupid being letting Jeff Saturday keep the spot.

Sean Payton is looking for a position but I'm not sure if the Colts have a shot at him or not.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    I wonder if Payton is really that good, at least to earn the giant committment and influence if will cost to hire him.  He had one of the greatest quarterbacks ever and did... OK.    He is now 60 years old I think.  These offensive minds coming out and getting results now have exceeded Payton's ability
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,215
    MayDay10 said:
    I wonder if Payton is really that good, at least to earn the giant committment and influence if will cost to hire him.  He had one of the greatest quarterbacks ever and did... OK.    He is now 60 years old I think.  These offensive minds coming out and getting results now have exceeded Payton's ability
    I've always thought he was a tad overrated myself. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Payton might be a tad overrated, but look at some of the boobs who are current head coaches or were 48 hours ago:
    Nathaniel Hackett
    Jeff Saturday
    Kliff Kingsbury (Hard knocks in season showing everyone he has no leadership at all)
    Todd Bowles (deer in the headlights much?)
    Mike McCarthy (only guy who can take Superb Owl talent to a division round loss year in and year out)

Then you have a few that the jury is still out on, but not trending great:

Arthur Smith
    Matt Eberflus
    Josh McDaniels
    Dennis Allen

These 9 guys make Rah-rah Dan Campbell look like a rocket scientist.

Add in John "let's go for 2 instead of OT repeatedly even though we have the greatest kicker in NFL history" Harbaugh and Brandon "I never punt no matter the game situation" Staley, and there's a lot of teams that would be better off with Payton.

^^^^ I agree with my nemesis.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    Good point.  Lots of nonsense coaches.  Many are easily cast aside for the next one.  With a few exceptions, I also think coaches are entirely dependent on timing and the quarterback.  

Payton is going to require a lot of dollars for a lot of years, probably personnel decision making, and possibly some sort of franchise equity.  That's not easily cast away.  I don't think Payton is enough to turn around a chronically inept franchise with deeper management/ownership issues (like the Colts or broncos).  His baggage could make it worse.    

I'd rather swing around and try to find the next up and coming young, innovative offensive coordinator like daboll.  Hope they can identify and develop the qb of the future.  
  • Poncier said:
    Same with the Colts...what a fucking mess.

I hope Irsay doesn't do something stupid with the head coach position. Stupid being letting Jeff Saturday keep the spot.

Sean Payton is looking for a position but I'm not sure if the Colts have a shot at him or not.
    Isray should have been gone when he was found drunk w all those prescription pills on him.  He's lucky to still be an owner.
  • When is Aryans getting a damn shot?
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,215
    When is Aryans getting a damn shot?
    Bruce?
    chinese-happy.jpg
    MayDay10 said:
    Good point.  Lots of nonsense coaches.  Many are easily cast aside for the next one.  With a few exceptions, I also think coaches are entirely dependent on timing and the quarterback.  

Payton is going to require a lot of dollars for a lot of years, probably personnel decision making, and possibly some sort of franchise equity.  That's not easily cast away.  I don't think Payton is enough to turn around a chronically inept franchise with deeper management/ownership issues (like the Colts or broncos).  His baggage could make it worse.    

I'd rather swing around and try to find the next up and coming young, innovative offensive coordinator like daboll.  Hope they can identify and develop the qb of the future.  
    Didn’t Payton retire?  If so, he may still be under contract.  
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,943
    mrussel1 said:
    MayDay10 said:

Didn’t Payton retire?  If so, he may still be under contract.  
    He is....I heard that there would need to be some sort of payout to the Saints if someone picks him up.

Irsay is likely desperate as he has been making big promises to the season ticketholders for a few years now and shit has just gone down the tubes. Getting rid of Wentz was his decision as was the decision to bench Ryan (according to rumor.)

Irsay has already said that the GM (Chris Ballard) will be back next year. A lot of people are wanting his head to roll though.

I'm more of a Bengals fan since I grew up in Ohio but I also loves the Colts. It's hard to see them fail so much.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • When is Aryans getting a damn shot?
    Bruce?
    Yes, I meant Bianimy though.  Not sure why I wrote Arayans...

Eric Bianimy needs his shot.