Options

The National Football League

Comments

• Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,213
    mickeyrat said:
    Didn’t even contemplate the second half line. It’s all over. 

Rest In Peace, New England. 

SMASH MOUTH BABY!!
    Lemme know when you get six.
    ok. now what.
    With the same QB/coach combo.
    Belichick is outdated....no one uses video cameras and tape for surveillance anymore. Gotta get em some drones and into cyber hacking to do his cheating moving forward.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    Titans/Ravens is a fun AFC Central throwback matchup. 
    Yeah it is. Smash mouth football at it's best. 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,249
    pjhawks said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Didn’t even contemplate the second half line. It’s all over. 

Rest In Peace, New England. 

SMASH MOUTH BABY!!
    Lemme know when you get six.
    ok. now what.
    With the same QB/coach combo.
    Belichick is outdated....no one uses video cameras and tape for surveillance anymore. Gotta get em some drones and into cyber hacking to do his cheating moving forward.
    He'll get right on that after he finishes his Chunky Soup.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,879
    guess it wasn't just brady and belichick by themselves all this time. seems they are missing something this year. wonder what it was?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

Tough to trust Kirk Cousins in a game of this magnitude based on history, so Saints 31, Vikings 17.

And Seattle's O-Line is such a mess that will be the difference, Eagles 20, Seahawks 16.

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    What dreadful fate awaits the Saints this playoffs?

A 99 yd TD return to lose the game?  Stadium is attacked by Dragons?  Lose a average game to Kirk Cousins?  the wheel of fate shall tell
  • Options
    I would like to see Drew Brees in another Super Bowl where he doesn't kick the Colts in the ass.  That would be nice.
  • Options
    During the Pats game I had to turn on Huey Lewis and the News to drown out Nantz waxing on and on about a man who will be playing next September.  Also, I wonder if he still has Phil Simms locked in the gimp cage?  Haven't heard from him in a while.  
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,651
    They were awesome compared to the two chooches calling the first game.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Booger was adamant that the bills should have run a draw play with 15 seconds and no timeouts to setup a field goal!  He was dead serious.

That is comedy gold, Jerry!
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,651
    He also did the meme thing that Dave keeps posting.  Said something super frigging obvious about why the Texans would go for 2.
  • Options
    I think there is a 98% chance that Brady signs with the Pats but if there is a window of opportunity, I could see Chris Ballard making a serious pitch along with a shitload of money to come to Indy.  If Tom somehow feels slighted or disrespected in the coming months, Ballard could make a very persuasive sell to come win one on his own, outside of Belichick's shadow.

And Indy has a ton of cap space.  They could easily make a few additional free agent pool signings and they are loaded for bear in the draft.  Give Tom another true deep threat to compliment a healthy TY Hilton.  A kick-ass offensive line.  Two dynamic running backs.  

It makes sense when you think about it.
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,501

booger says “dat was a real nice job, dere” about 100 times a game. juggler loves him.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    is Jizzelle telling Tom this is a good look? it’s not.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,248
    Hmm, Vikings are looking too good. 4th quarter is going to be interesting.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    this is exactly the weekend the NFL needed.  inject it into my veins.  
  • Options
    Overtime rules are stupid
  • Options
    PI being reviewable put in cause Saints got screwed last year, so league doesn't bother to review obvious OPI on Rudolph and Saints get screwed again.
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    PI being reviewable put in cause Saints got screwed last year, so league doesn't bother to review obvious OPI on Rudolph and Saints get screwed again.
    My guess is they reviewed it but just didn’t want to announce it in stadium, it was a push off
  • Options
    “You like that!”

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    They didn't flag it they shouldn't call it in an instance such as that.  It was not something that never happens, it happens on half of the pass plays.
    I like that Payton gets to whine some more.  He's an expert.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,248
    edited January 2020
    Love the Niners v. Vikings matchup next week. Brings back memories of the late 80's/early 90's when they played almost all the time and the Niners were my favorite non-Vikings team.

Won a few Tecmo Super Bowls with that Niners team. Always fun to let Lott run wild on D and run the hell out of Craig in between TD passes to Rice.
    Post edited by tbergs on
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    What about the heavy contact before the push off?

Good no call.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,910
    god i hate the playoff overtime rules.  both offenses should be able to touch the football.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    I don't think so.  Saints had many opportunities to run sideline plays since MN was giving short passes away.  Instead they repeatedly went to the middle of the field.  Didn't really try to score a TD.  Didn't use their TO at the end.  They played for OT.

Play to win....
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,180
    Saints didn’t get the call, they still deserved to lose

Hill was their best qb, Brees played like shit 

• Options
    NFL came out and said, no flag there.
    Quit bitching, Saints.  Try winning.
    Philly has a JV roster out there.  Don't see them bitching.  :cry:
  • Options
    NFL came out and said, no flag there.
    Quit bitching, Saints.  Try winning.
    Philly has a JV roster out there.  Don't see them bitching.  :cry:
    LSU or alabama’s second team probably have as much talent at the skill position as our eagles had out there today on offense.  Tough brutal game football
  • Options
    Jason P said:
    I think there is a 98% chance that Brady signs with the Pats but if there is a window of opportunity, I could see Chris Ballard making a serious pitch along with a shitload of money to come to Indy.  If Tom somehow feels slighted or disrespected in the coming months, Ballard could make a very persuasive sell to come win one on his own, outside of Belichick's shadow.

And Indy has a ton of cap space.  They could easily make a few additional free agent pool signings and they are loaded for bear in the draft.  Give Tom another true deep threat to compliment a healthy TY Hilton.  A kick-ass offensive line.  Two dynamic running backs.  

It makes sense when you think about it.
    If you’re a Colts fan, would you be excited about throwing a ton of money to 42 year old average at best quarterback? 

Brady’s done, folks. This ain’t five years ago. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Wobbie said:
    is Jizzelle telling Tom this is a good look? it’s not.

Wildcard weekend and ol’ Wobbie is most concerned about a quarterack’s fashion choice. 

Man, it must really suck to be a Cowboys fan. 
    chinese-happy.jpg