Options

The National Football League

Comments

• Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,783
    Watched Hard Knocks from the other night....it was OK. JJ Watt is pretty annoying...he's really yucking it up for the cameras. That whole scene with him working by himself seemed like it was from a movie.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    Wait until the episode where JJ Watt single handily saves Houston from this year's flooding.
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    I like Watt and think he's a great player but the antics after a sack are what bothers me. Belittling an opponent when your obviously much better is weak, unless he's talking shit, and act like you had a sack before. I love the training on his own and all the signing stuff after practice.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    First fantasy draft of the season tonight.Auction draft.Its on!
  • Options
    Tebow!
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,470
    Can't wait for season to start...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    I drafted Arian foster in the third round.

Oops.
  • Options

Oops.

Why? I drafted his replacement Blue in the 15th.Dude looks like a Rb2/ rb3 for sure
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

Oops.

Why? I drafted his replacement Blue in the 15th.Dude looks like a Rb2/ rb3 for sure
    Lol. Wasn't thinking. Once I did it, they wouldn't let me change it. So I said fuck it.
  • Options
    So when is the NFL going to stop allowing these joint practices/scrimmages? They almost always end up in giant brawls. It's funny how the NFL suspends guys for smoking weed, but guys taking swings at each other at joint practices is OK.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

So when is the NFL going to stop allowing these joint practices/scrimmages? They almost always end up in giant brawls. It's funny how the NFL suspends guys for smoking weed, but guys taking swings at each other at joint practices is OK.

Yes. How does the guy who sucker punched Dez Bryant without his helmet on not get suspended?
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,291

Yes. How does the guy who sucker punched Dez Bryant without his helmet on not get suspended?
    maybe because Goodell is too busy in court dealing with sniveling whiny cheater Tom Brady.
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Dez should be fined for not wearing his helmet during a fight.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,625

I dont know.

Bills and Browns this week. Every day there is a procession of guys going to the hospital. Awesome.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802

Because everyone thinks it is funny.

(Most everyone who doesn't root for the Cowboys at least)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,375
    pjhawks said:

maybe because Goodell is too busy in court dealing with sniveling whiny cheater Tom Brady.
    And getting his ass handed to him by Judge "Back Back Back" Berman because he made stuff up and the Wells report has zero evidence Brady was involved in anything.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier said:

pjhawks said:

And getting his ass handed to him by Judge "Back Back Back" Berman because he made stuff up and the Wells report has zero evidence Brady was involved in anything.
    Yeup...have I mentioned how dumb this whole thing has been? Will be hilarious if he doesn't miss any games.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Poncier said:

pjhawks said:

Yeup...have I mentioned how dumb this whole thing has been? Will be hilarious if he doesn't miss any games.
    That would be funny since I drafted him last week in the 6th round and everyone laughed at me.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

Poncier said:

pjhawks said:

That would be funny since I drafted him last week in the 6th round and everyone laughed at me.
    That could make up for Arian Foster. By the way, Why draft so early? We always draft the Sunday or Monday before the first game. Gives a chance to not draft guys like Kelvin Benjamin, who until yesterday, was a solid receiving option.
  • Options
    FF league drafts shouldn't be held until before the last preseason game.
  • Options

Poncier said:

pjhawks said:

That could make up for Arian Foster. By the way, Why draft so early? We always draft the Sunday or Monday before the first game. Gives a chance to not draft guys like Kelvin Benjamin, who until yesterday, was a solid receiving option.
    Normally, this league drafts on the last Sunday in August. The fucktard of an LM we have decided his anniversary weekend was more important than our league.
  • Options
    And in the same league, my brother drafted Kelvin Benjamin in the 5th round. So he's fucked at WR. I hated that we drafted so early.
  • Options

And in the same league, my brother drafted Kelvin Benjamin in the 5th round. So he's fucked at WR. I hated that we drafted so early.

Ouch. Some dumbass in our league always picks at least one person that is already on IR. Without fail.
  • Options
    Jason P said:

FF league drafts shouldn't be held until before the last preseason game.

I agree.but that league we have been in for 20 years and some long standing members had booked flights and it was the only times we could all agree upon.I still have 2 more,both week before opening day.
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,291
    Jason P said:

FF league drafts shouldn't be held

fixed:
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

Jason P said:

fixed:
    Wait, what??? You don't like fantasy drafts?? Fantasy football draft is probably my favorite day of the year. Not too often that me and all my buddies get together like that...it's always a blast.
  • Options

pjhawks said:

Jason P said:

fixed:
    Wait, what??? You don't like fantasy drafts?? Fantasy football draft is probably my favorite day of the year. Not too often that me and all my buddies get together like that...it's always a blast.
    You clearly are not familiar with mr Hawks. Haha
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,375
    This weekend we rock Portland