Options

The National Football League

Comments

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    It turns out I will never know the Brady / Clinton link cause my local NBC affiliate switched coverage to some idiots fishing out of Sheboygan Wisconsin ... They must have the interns running the show today ...

Sheboygan ... He he he
  • Options
    First ever video of Brady interacting with his Ballgazi henchmen. ..

• Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,786
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    It's a hit!

P Diddy best be all over this ....
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Broncos number 1 pick tears his ACL as well. These teams really should start reconsidering their rookie work out regiment.
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,300
    it's hilarious to see and hear Patriots fan pooh pooh their heroes being convicted cheaters, stone cold liars and general frauds. so predictable too.
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,671
    this is what Tom said about the Wells Report:

“I don’t have any reaction,” Brady said. “Our owner [Robert Kraft] commented on it yesterday, and it’s only been 30 hours, so I haven’t had much time to digest it fully. But when I do, I’ll be sure to let you know how I feel about it. And everybody else.”

sounds remarkably similar to when Big Sloppi said he would "get back to you guys" about the steroid suspicions.....but never did.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,998
    edited May 2015
    Its amazing how the opinions of Patriots fans are immediately dismissed, but opinions of people who have hated the Pats for years supposedly carry some weight. Goes to show you what is really driving this story.

Post edited by JimmyV on

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    The video at the top of this MMQB article is hilarious given the current situation. We are supposed to believe psi was diligently checked and sacredly regarded, yet we have officials deciding one ball is "close enough" to 12.5. Another seems unable to stop the leaking of air while checking the pressure. Seriously, this is how air pressure in footballs was treated before January 18th, 2015.

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/01/22/deflategate-video-how-nfl-officials-check-game-ball-pressure/

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,137
    pjhawks said:

it's hilarious to see and hear Patriots fan pooh pooh their heroes being convicted cheaters, stone cold liars and general frauds. so predictable too.

What exactly is "pooh pooh their heroes"...WTH are you talking about?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    JimmyV said:

g under p said:

Being a Patriot fan since 1971 and yes Brady cheated in some way. The penality should be suspension 10 months, 2 draft picks you pick them, 1 million $ fine, and Kraft has to apologize to the Commish. Yeah that should fix those cheaters.

What a mess!

Peace

You'd still have people saying they weren't punished enough.

I agree, that goes to show how much hate persists out there....that's why I went as far as I could. The forthcoming suspension oddly enough may perlong Brady's career. Oh instead of 10 months I meant to say 10 games.

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    JimmyV said:

Its amazing how the opinions of Patriots fans are immediately dismissed, but opinions of people who have hated the Pats for years supposedly carry some weight. Goes to show you what is really driving this story.

well the Pats are convicted cheaters and liars so us haters are actually using facts not opinions.
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

JimmyV said:

well the Pats are convicted cheaters and liars so us haters are actually using facts not opinions.
    Facts, eh? Where Spygate was some vast conspiracy that defrauded the Eagles out of a Super Bowl, completely ignoring Donovan McNabb vomiting on the field and running the longest fourth quarter two minute drill in history? The facts have much less to do with the hatred than the fantasy does.

• Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,629
    JimmyV said:

The video at the top of this MMQB article is hilarious given the current situation. We are supposed to believe psi was diligently checked and sacredly regarded, yet we have officials deciding one ball is "close enough" to 12.5. Another seems unable to stop the leaking of air while checking the pressure. Seriously, this is how air pressure in footballs was treated before January 18th, 2015.

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/01/22/deflategate-video-how-nfl-officials-check-game-ball-pressure/

But it is important enough that Brady bribes a guy who calls himself a "deflator" to sequester the balls and let air out of them after inspection.

Its no big deal at all if they try to slide them through the shoddy inspection process and some make it through. What they did is a blatant and slimy attempt at cheating and they were caught. Nobody's fault but their own. Then the way the vehemently denied any wrongdoing, played stupid, played scientist, didn't cooperate with the investigation... along with the past history is why there is going to be punishment.

I cant wrap my head around how people cant understand
  • Options
    MayDay10 said:

JimmyV said:

But it is important enough that Brady bribes a guy who calls himself a "deflator" to sequester the balls and let air out of them after inspection.

Its no big deal at all if they try to slide them through the shoddy inspection process and some make it through. What they did is a blatant and slimy attempt at cheating and they were caught. Nobody's fault but their own. Then the way the vehemently denied any wrongdoing, played stupid, played scientist, didn't cooperate with the investigation... along with the past history is why there is going to be punishment.

I cant wrap my head around how people cant understand
    I don't disagree that in the end they will be punished for something other than the deflation of footballs. But I can't pretend to be too offended that they didn't play along with the witch hunt. The Wells investigation was unnecessary and unprecedented for an alleged violation of this degree.

You should watch the video. It is funny.

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,811
    Jason P said:

Will Vegas offer odds that Jimmy Garoppolo becomes the next Kingslayer?

The Bledsoe's send their regards ...

:rofl:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    JimmyV said:

pjhawks said:

JimmyV said:

Facts, eh? Where Spygate was some vast conspiracy that defrauded the Eagles out of a Super Bowl, completely ignoring Donovan McNabb vomiting on the field and running the longest fourth quarter two minute drill in history? The facts have much less to do with the hatred than the fantasy does.

thanks for proving my point about Patriot fans. they were caught, tried and convicted in Spygate yet Pats fans just ignore it. absurd and/or delusional.
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

JimmyV said:

pjhawks said:

JimmyV said:

thanks for proving my point about Patriot fans. they were caught, tried and convicted in Spygate yet Pats fans just ignore it. absurd and/or delusional.
    Couldn't agree more about the bolded part. They were caught, tried and punished for taping defensive signals from the wrong spot. Everything else is a fantasy akin to chasing Bigfoot.

• Options
    pjhawks said:

JimmyV said:

pjhawks said:

JimmyV said:

Do me a favor don't put all Patriot fans in a bunch. Call the team what you want I could care less, if that's what floats your boat.

Peace

• Options

• Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Filed to ESPN: Tom Brady suspended four games, Pats lose 1st round pick in 2016 and a 4th in 2017, and team fined $1 million, per source:
  • Options
    Some will still say it isn't enough, they weren't punished, etc.

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,659
    SHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTT. Dropped the hammer, I'd say.
  • Options
    JimmyV said:

and some pats fans will say no big deal everyone does it blah blah blah.

convicted again. three strikes and your out? one more time relegate em to the Canadian Football League. fuck kraft, bellichick and brady lying thieving scumbags.
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,786
    They'll go 2-2 without him and still win their division like always.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

JimmyV said:

convicted again. three strikes and your out? one more time relegate em to the Canadian Football League. fuck kraft, bellichick and brady lying thieving scumbags.
    Deep breaths, guy, deep breaths.

• Options
    Gotta believe 4 games gets knocked down to 2 on appeal.

• Options
    JimmyV said:

pjhawks said:

JimmyV said:

Deep breaths, guy, deep breaths.

no need for deep breaths. perfectly calm here. i just call em as i see them and those 3 words describe those 3 people to a tee.

the sad part of the whole Pats bullshit over the past decade is they probably would have been close to just as successful without the lying and cheating...but people with no integrity can't help themselves i guess.
  • Options
    "Oh, shit..."

- Colts owner Jim Irsay upon learning Tom Brady will be eligible to face his team next season