The National Football League

Comments

• Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    edited January 2015
    cutz wrote: »
    Does anyone else think it's completely absurd to have the pro bowl before the Super bowl?

Why is manning sitting out the pro bowl?

I think it's absurd they even play the game. The players don't really want to play the game.

I think Manning has the quad issue.

I hear ya, but it's for the fans. But then again, most of the fans can't see it because it's in freaking hawaii.
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,743
    Okay, we have a game. Colts with a nice drive for a TD after that INT.
  • cutz wrote: »
    Luck doesn't look comfortable at all.

As soon as I say that, Hilton makes a hell of a catch on one hell of a throw.

That sure was.

Did you hear how excited Phil Simms got??
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    Does anyone else think it's completely absurd to have the pro bowl before the Super bowl?

I think it's absurd they even play the game. The players don't really want to play the game.

I hear ya, but it's for the fans. But then again, most of the fans can't see it because it's in freaking hawaii.

I thought i heard they were playing the game in Arizona this year?

I can't remember the last time i saw the Pro Bowl.

Luck doesn't look comfortable at all.

As soon as I say that, Hilton makes a hell of a catch on one hell of a throw.

That sure was.

Did you hear how excited Phil Simms got??

No i didn't as i have the sound muted. Listening to music right now.

• I love New Englands offense. 49ers should have waited and tried to hire McDaniels.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Does anyone else think that Brady is the best at the qb sneak? I'm not sure I've ever seen a QB run it with more efficiency. He always seems to get the first down.
    Does anyone else think that Brady is the best at the qb sneak? I'm not sure I've ever seen a QB run it with more efficiency. He always seems to get the first down.
    Ha! He doesn't get it without that push!
  • All season if a defender breathed too close to a receiver it was illegal hands. How is it ok for Davis to wrap his arm around Gronk. Im ok with it being a non foul. Just tired of refs calling ticky tack shit in the regular season to finally let them play in the playoffs. Let them play that way all the time.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    cdysinge wrote: »
    All season if a defender breathed too close to a receiver it was illegal hands. How is it ok for Davis to wrap his arm around Gronk. Im ok with it being a non foul. Just tired of refs calling ticky tack shit in the regular season to finally let them play in the playoffs. Let them play that way all the time.

Inside 5 yards
  • I wasnt paying that close attention. Thought it was just outside Thanks for correction.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Glad to see Boldin is a finalist for man of the year. Even though he hasnt played here in AZ for a while now he still holds his annual camp and does a bunch of charity work. Thats in addition to all the work he is doing in SF. Just an amazing person that deserves the recognition.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Does anyone else think that Brady is the best at the qb sneak? I'm not sure I've ever seen a QB run it with more efficiency. He always seems to get the first down.
    Ha! He doesn't get it without that push!

I was going to correct you, but you did it for me, lol.
    NE - Seattle in the Super Bowl
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,394

Do you know any fans who give a shit about the pro bowl?
    www.myspace.com
    igotid88 wrote: »
    Only good thing about Seattle in the Super Bowl is possible Pearl Jam music being played.

And the fact that they are the best team in the NFC
    www.myspace.com
    g under p wrote: »
    JimmyV wrote: »
    Sunday can't get here fast enough.

Seattle looks like the favorite to win it all. Best chance we have had to see a repeat champion since the Pats in 03-04. Great story even if I don't particularly care for them.

I am so tired of hearing about Aaron Rodgers leg. Peyton Manning played with his quad tear for weeks without spilling it in the media. Any of us who watched him knew he was hurt, but he didn't make a big deal of it. Respect, and this is coming from a Patriots fan. Rodgers is the exact opposite. Had they lost to Dallas he had his excuse prepared, planted in the media, and ready to go. Winning just makes him more the hero.

Pats/Colts will be closer than many expect. Past history means nothing and New England is playing without their center. That's huge. The closer the game gets, the more nervous I get.

Still strange a Colts team who I have so little animosity for. The Peyton Manning face and Bill Polian (he of the piped in crowd noise and rule manipulation on the Competition Committee) are both gone. The uniforms are the same but the feelings are different. Hard not to like Luck...although if he wins this game I will find a reason. ;-)

Same here but for some reason the Patriots seem to have the Colts and Luck's number. So I'm not so nervous this time like I was last weak against those pesky Ravens, after that survival what's there to be nervous about this week going forward.

Patriots 28......Colts 24 with the Pats in control of the game. Running the football will play a huge part in this game.

Peace

Pats defense is also a lot better this year than in years past.

I like both home teams again. Luck might be ready, but is the rest of the team? I think the Pats have an easier time than some of you guys think. Should be interesting.

Good call Juggler.

Seattle/New England Super Bowl----2 best teams in the league and the best, and most intriguing, matchup. I cannot wait.
    www.myspace.com
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,721

Seattle looks like the favorite to win it all. Best chance we have had to see a repeat champion since the Pats in 03-04. Great story even if I don't particularly care for them.

I am so tired of hearing about Aaron Rodgers leg. Peyton Manning played with his quad tear for weeks without spilling it in the media. Any of us who watched him knew he was hurt, but he didn't make a big deal of it. Respect, and this is coming from a Patriots fan. Rodgers is the exact opposite. Had they lost to Dallas he had his excuse prepared, planted in the media, and ready to go. Winning just makes him more the hero.

Pats/Colts will be closer than many expect. Past history means nothing and New England is playing without their center. That's huge. The closer the game gets, the more nervous I get.

Still strange a Colts team who I have so little animosity for. The Peyton Manning face and Bill Polian (he of the piped in crowd noise and rule manipulation on the Competition Committee) are both gone. The uniforms are the same but the feelings are different. Hard not to like Luck...although if he wins this game I will find a reason. ;-)

Same here but for some reason the Patriots seem to have the Colts and Luck's number. So I'm not so nervous this time like I was last weak against those pesky Ravens, after that survival what's there to be nervous about this week going forward.

Patriots 28......Colts 24 with the Pats in control of the game. Running the football will play a huge part in this game.

Peace

I like both home teams again. Luck might be ready, but is the rest of the team? I think the Pats have an easier time than some of you guys think. Should be interesting.

Good call Juggler.

Seattle/New England Super Bowl----2 best teams in the league and the best, and most intriguing, matchup. I cannot wait.

hopefully it's closer than last year's super bowl.

Wonder how Pittsburgh is feeling letting Blount go?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA

Peace

Good call Juggler.

hopefully it's closer than last year's super bowl.

Wonder how Pittsburgh is feeling letting Blount go?

Belichek is one crafty sonofabitch, isn't he?
    www.myspace.com
  • At what point is it ok to start using the term spanking....because I'm pretty sure that is what is going on right now.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Should be a good Superbowl. The Pats won't let Seattle off the hook like Green Bay did. They have to start solid to win.
  • That wasn't a spanking. It was a Pulp Fiction (getting raped by rednecks as a gimp watches).
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Lol
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,170
    Forget Bostick for a moment it should never have come down to that play. I think the key play that set everything into a downward motion for the Packers was THAT INTERCEPTION. if you go back and look at it he had the entire left side of field where he was running WIDE OPEN. He went down because he THOUGHT THE GAME WAS OVER and so did the rest of the Packer team. At the very least get in field goal range or if that safety was in fear of fumbling run till you get close to out of bounds, if an opposing tackler comes jump out of bounds. From that point on the Packers were thinking the game was over and it was downhill from there.

So the Bostick was big but no where as huge as that interception....imagine if I was reverse the SeaChics were going to run that interception back for sure. why because the game ain't over TILL ITS OVER.

THIS kind of loss lingers with players and teams for years it should never have happened it did......like the quote says........................We let em off the hook!

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,666
    as a Bills fan I know losses that rip your soul out... that was worse than anything I have seen. An awful awful display of coaching, and only then, a specific and strange sequence of events needed to occur to get the game to overtime.
  • I'm still stuck on the fake field goal. Seattle loves to do shit like that and GB should have been on the lookout. 3 points still kept it a 2 score game making that a prime scenario to run a fake. GB should fire their special teams coach for that alone. That was one of the worst coached games I can remember.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    I'm still stuck on the fake field goal. Seattle loves to do shit like that and GB should have been on the lookout. 3 points still kept it a 2 score game making that a prime scenario to run a fake. GB should fire their special teams coach for that alone. That was one of the worst coached games I can remember.

This is cool

http://deadspin.com/this-is-how-close-the-seahawks-came-to-never-even-start-1680433146
  • Cliffy6745 wrote: »
    I'm still stuck on the fake field goal. Seattle loves to do shit like that and GB should have been on the lookout. 3 points still kept it a 2 score game making that a prime scenario to run a fake. GB should fire their special teams coach for that alone. That was one of the worst coached games I can remember.

This is cool

http://deadspin.com/this-is-how-close-the-seahawks-came-to-never-even-start-1680433146

Nice!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    I knew PTI would ask if Seattle won or if Green Bay lost. I still think green bay lost.
  • Cliffy6745 wrote: »

This is cool

That is really cool. That coach from GB really should be fired. You have to be on the look out whenever you play Seattle and New Orleans especially for fakes. Damn did GB blow that game.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle