The National Football League

Comments

• Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    Seattle was lucky not to be down 28 after the first half.

See I totally disagree. Why were they lucky? Because they made stops and held GB to field goals after their turnovers? Because McCarthy is spinless and didn't go for it on 4th and goal from the 1-yard-line? Again, you and I just watch sports very differently. Neither of us is right or wrong here.

Yes
  • Wow, he couldn't have hit a house on that one.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,856
    imalive wrote: »
    lukin2006 wrote: »
    I've never seen a more incompetent defense. Seattle ran the same 4 plays all game and all of a sudden, green bay couldn't cover them. Green bay definitely deserved to lose.

When PTI asks Monday afternoon if Seattle won the game or did green bay lose it, the definite answer is green bay lost it.

There's no definitive answer to questions like that. Seattle's defense held Green Bay to six points in the second half. Isn't that their defense making plays? Lynch ran over the Pack defense. Isn't that the Seattle running game making plays?

Agreed Seattle deserved this win. GB only 9 points after quarter 1, just not good enough.

Seattle got a fucking gift.

Damn, I'm pissed!

Hey Rob are you more upset over your Packers losing or your Cowboys losing...to your Packers?

good one.

I'm more upset that you're fucking with me.

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Hell of a catch Vereen just made. Wow.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,170
    That wasn't pass interference
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,865
    Okay, now, Go Patriots!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Do NOT count Andrew Luck out yet. He's gonna bring some magic.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,856
    Do NOT count Andrew Luck out yet. He's gonna bring some magic.

I'm not so sure....

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22

135452_340.jpg

Let's go
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,394
    For those of you who think that was the greatest game/comeback you've ever seen, I agree.

Let's not get crazy. Buffalo coming back from 30 at the half in the early 90's against the Oilers holds that title.

Oh well you had to go pretty far back to find a game that compares, lol. The Oilers?? Early 90's!? C'mon man, this was one for the ages.

Yes it is. Why the hate for those oiler teams? Warren moon is a hall of famer.

From a pure deficit standpoint, obviously that one will probably never be beaten. But those run and shoot Oiler teams didn't win one playoff game, if I'm not mistaken. That was more of a choke job to me than what happened today. Seattle's defense deserves TONS of credit for all those first quarter stops today. Hell of a performance.
    www.myspace.com
  • Thankfully there were no controversial calls or call reversals. Just incredible football.
    Lol. A choke is a choke. Whether you're Houston in 1992 or green bay in 2015.
    What a catch in the rain then a great run by Blount

He's a beast to bring down

• I'm tempted to write Indy off but after that last game will reserve that until later.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    What's that guys name on new england? #47?
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,743
    cdysinge wrote: »
    I'm tempted to write Indy off but after that last game will reserve that until later.

Plus, do you have anything else better to do on a Sunday night>LOL!!!>I know i don't.

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,394
    edited January 2015

Thankfully there were no controversial calls or call reversals. Just incredible football.

Totally agree. One for the ages.
    www.myspace.com
    cdysinge wrote: »
    I'm tempted to write Indy off but after that last game will reserve that until later.
    Can never do that, the Patriots have a way to let teams back in.

Colts need to capitalize on that INT now.
    See what I mean just like that....they always wrench my heart in these games.

Peace

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,699
    Only good thing about Seattle in the Super Bowl is possible Pearl Jam music being played.
    I miss igotid88
  • I like that penalty call.
    Luck doesn't look comfortable at all.
    igotid88 wrote: »
    Only good thing about Seattle in the Super Bowl is possible Pearl Jam music being played.

Or Jimi Hendrix

I guarantee you the Colts score on this drive.

Peace

As soon as I say that, Hilton makes a hell of a catch on one hell of a throw.

As soon as I say that, Hilton makes a hell of a catch on one hell of a throw.

That sure was.

Does anyone else think it's completely absurd to have the pro bowl before the Super bowl?

Why is manning sitting out the pro bowl?
    Does anyone else think it's completely absurd to have the pro bowl before the Super bowl?

Why is manning sitting out the pro bowl?

I think it's absurd they even play the game. The players don't really want to play the game.

I think Manning has the quad issue.