Options

Thanks to all and an update on my wife

Comments

• Options
    paysonitespaysonites The Rim Country Posts: 1,150
    Hi Guys, hope that Christmas went well, we thought of you!
    Happy New Year's Eve and I hope that the Curious Case of PJ and the Mysterious Peeing Habit has been solved. :lol:

Happy New Year B & M...You guy's have been thought of in a very special way this year. You two are amazing people..As far as PJ is concerned he is still #1 in the #2 business... ;)
    All of our love,
    John, Shawna, Kolbi, Dorian and PJ..
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    John, Shawna, Kolbi, Dorian

happy new year...and much love!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVxV1ZhPZk8

Good morning our friend,

What a great song to start out the New Year..This version was great...
    Yes, Shawna's favorite song at the moment if not of all time. It really hits the heart strings for us..
    I got her the "Alive Stick Man shirt" a while back and honestly it is her battle cry. It seems to bring out her best, her strengths and her love for life. I'm sure she would want me to say " Heeey We're All Still Alive..Yeah...Yeah...Yeah...Yeah.... :D

Hope you have a great day,
    John and Shawna
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,652
    paysonites wrote:

Happy New Year B & M...You guy's have been thought of in a very special way this year. You two are amazing people..As far as PJ is concerned he is still #1 in the #2 business... ;)
    All of our love,
    John, Shawna, Kolbi, Dorian and PJ..

Still #1 in the #2 business. :lol::lol:

Happy New Year! Hope you are off to a good start and the holidays ended up better than you thought they might....sounds like they did!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,652
    I just want to scream..... :wave:
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    :wave:
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,778
    I hope 2013 brings you both strength, health and happiness!
  • Options

Good morning B&M,

Phew..finally coming out of it here. I had a fever with the flu for about a week or so. Feeling a lot better just a irritating, lingering bad cough to deal with now. Happy New years you guy's I hope you had fun ringing it in. I'll be sending out our thank you cards/thank you messages here hopefully by the end of the week. We are so thankful to you and all that have showered us with compassion and hope through the holiday's.

We are so thankful to be a part of this wonderful community. You all are the best people on Earth and are deeply thought of as Jamily. You have made our holidays very warm and so incredibly special this year; with all of your cards, messages and care packages. You truly saved our Christmas and made it very special for our family. This Christmas was very humbling for our entire family. It was a compliment, celebration of how amazing our friends, supporters and especially Jamily is. To think that we were held through what would of been the toughest holiday on record and we are so gracious and taken back by the compassion and love.

This Christmas was my favorite to date. Due to the fact that our kids/us learned a very special lesson on the goodness of humanity and how much goodness is still out there in our world today and everyday of our lives. It was and still is very touching. We look forward to sending out thank you's and our appreciation for you and for all that have touched our lives with our tears of your goodness.

Your Friends,
    John :D , Shawna :D , Dorian :P , Kolbi :P and PJ :shifty: :angel:
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    LOL, love the PJ smilies!

Glad you are feeling better, seems everywhere I look people have the flu.
    Also glad to hear that this holiday ended up being a good one -- the good people on this board (and specifically this thread) rock the house. It is inspiring to us all - continue to feel better and start 2013 off with good times.

B&M
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    paysonites wrote:

Good morning B&M,

Phew..finally coming out of it here. I had a fever with the flu for about a week or so. Feeling a lot better just a irritating, lingering bad cough to deal with now. Happy New years you guy's I hope you had fun ringing it in. I'll be sending out our thank you cards/thank you messages here hopefully by the end of the week. We are so thankful to you and all that have showered us with compassion and hope through the holiday's.

We are so thankful to be a part of this wonderful community. You all are the best people on Earth and are deeply thought of as Jamily. You have made our holidays very warm and so incredibly special this year; with all of your cards, messages and care packages. You truly saved our Christmas and made it very special for our family. This Christmas was very humbling for our entire family. It was a compliment, celebration of how amazing our friends, supporters and especially Jamily is. To think that we were held through what would of been the toughest holiday on record and we are so gracious and taken back by the compassion and love.

This Christmas was my favorite to date. Due to the fact that our kids/us learned a very special lesson on the goodness of humanity and how much goodness is still out there in our world today and everyday of our lives. It was and still is very touching. We look forward to sending out thank you's and our appreciation for you and for all that have touched our lives with our tears of your goodness.

Your Friends,

This is very cute!!!

It sure is nice to hear the joy in your words.
    There are some true angles on this board and I'm really glad they were able to make your harts sing for the holidays.
    Have a Happy Healthy New Year! :D
  • Options
    Hope you guys have a great weekend and that the flu is all gone.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    paysonites wrote:

Good morning B&M,

Your Friends,
    thats super..

much love my friend!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Hi John, Shawna!

Just checking in and wanted to say hi. Was driving back from NYC today and cranking PJR....thinking of the great time that Wrigley is going to be and wishing that you guys would be there. Hoping that you are doing well and thinking of you guys frequently!

Best Wishes,

B.
  • Options
    :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    :wave: :wave:
    Hi John, Shawna!

Just checking in and wanted to say hi. Was driving back from NYC today and cranking PJR....thinking of the great time that Wrigley is going to be and wishing that you guys would be there. Hoping that you are doing well and thinking of you guys frequently!

Best Wishes,

B.
  • Options
    much love..hope all going ok!!
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    much love..hope all going ok!!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Best wishes from Texas :wave:
  • Options
    Good Morning & Great Week! :wave:
    I know you are checking in from time to time, know that we are all thinking about you guys and wishing you the best.
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    Good Morning & Great Week! :wave:
    I know you are checking in from time to time, know that we are all thinking about you guys and wishing you the best.

Best wishes from CA.... :wave: :)
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    wishing you both nothing but the best!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Hope you have a great week!
  • Options
    Hope your family is having a happy day :D
  • Options
    Hope your family is having a happy day :D
  • Options
    Hello!
    Hope that is getting better and the long winter is winding up. Spring can be a great time for new plans, renewed excitement and better feelings. We think of you guys often and wish you the best!
    :wave: :wave:
  • Options
    much love....hope all is a little better..
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    I've been thinking about you guys a lot lately...I hope all is well and that you are too busy enjoying life to spend time here. :)
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    :wave: :wave: :wave:

Hi guys, hope that everything is going OK.
  • Options
    Hey everybody, The truth is nothing is okay anymore. :fp:
    Depression has got it's heavy grip on us. Life can't seem to turn its self around.
    I guess once you fall then it's harder than I imagined it would be to start over.

Everyday I've been looking at the last post made by F.me in the Brain and wishing I could find the words but
    I'm all out. All the advice that I have is don't let yourself fall, Fight for your lives...surround yourself with good people. Don't give in to the sadness...

John
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    Hang in there mate.

In 2008 I spent the worst year of my life, sick as ever, no solutions from the doctors, addicted to opiate pain killers, losing weight unable to even enjoy time with my infant girl. Depression, desperation and hopelessness hung over me like a fog. I hated it. The road to recovery was long and hard but when it came, all the pain shrunk into insignificance.

Your journey is so much longer than mine and because you are caring for your wife, your story gives me insight to what my wife and parents went through as they watched their athletic and strong son waste away. But understand this sadness is natural and nothing to be ashamed of or guilty for.

Take time to tend to yourself, recover and keep fighting the good fight. Your season may be long, but when you hold that premiership cup high over your head, the spoils of victory will be yours.
  • Options
    Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
    As long as you're living, you have time to fight. Keep fighting. You will outlast and recover.

Love to you and yours.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2