Comments

• Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Sending love and positive vibes to you. I hope today is a better day. :D
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    paysonites wrote:
    OH GREAT!!! a shining monent for all the trials your family has been thru. I was wondering if the concert came true for you both. I saw EV twice in Austin Nov 9 and 11. Preparty Nov 11. The best two nites of my whole entire life. Was entaining Dallas or San Antonio, Austin was so awesome and amazing. That's how you describe a EV solo show. Life Changing :-)

Welcome back to real life :-)

Shannon

Life changing it was..
    We did make it to the show. Unfortunately we missed the pr-party but they'll always be a next time. My my what an incredible show. The energy, Ed's jokes and rambles were so entertaining. Shawna and I had quite a few emotional moments which couldn't of come at a better time. Talked with at least five fans for a while in between. PJ fans are the most awesome people in the world..I did post some comments about the show a while back on the Phoenix Fan View thread or maybe it was this one. I'll have to search for a link when I get some more time.

Thank you Shannon for checking in on us. We really appreciate it.
    John and Shawna

These are the kind of memories that sustain me when I'm feeling down and struggling. I think of Ed's stories and the awesome music and it puts me right back in that beautiful place. :D
    Listening to boots of the shows I've been too or discovering new shows also really help.
    You and Shawna need to go there often and hang on to the happy times and trust they will return soon.
    I'm so glad the two of you had a chance see Ed's solo show, little did you know just how much you would need it now.
    XO K.
  • Options
    paysonitespaysonites The Rim Country Posts: 1,150
    SD48277 wrote:
    Sending love and positive vibes to you. I hope today is a better day. :D

Thank you for taking some time out of your day to send us well wishes..
    We really appreciate you and your support for these are the hardest of times for us.

Many blessings to you and yours...

John, Shawna and the boy's
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    paysonites wrote:
    OH GREAT!!! a shining monent for all the trials your family has been thru. I was wondering if the concert came true for you both. I saw EV twice in Austin Nov 9 and 11. Preparty Nov 11. The best two nites of my whole entire life. Was entaining Dallas or San Antonio, Austin was so awesome and amazing. That's how you describe a EV solo show. Life Changing :-)

Welcome back to real life :-)

Shannon

Life changing it was..
    We did make it to the show. Unfortunately we missed the pr-party but they'll always be a next time. My my what an incredible show. The energy, Ed's jokes and rambles were so entertaining. Shawna and I had quite a few emotional moments which couldn't of come at a better time. Talked with at least five fans for a while in between. PJ fans are the most awesome people in the world..I did post some comments about the show a while back on the Phoenix Fan View thread or maybe it was this one. I'll have to search for a link when I get some more time.

Thank you Shannon for checking in on us. We really appreciate it.
    John and Shawna

These are the kind of memories that sustain me when I'm feeling down and struggling. I think of Ed's stories and the awesome music and it puts me right back in that beautiful place. :D
    Listening to boots of the shows I've been too or discovering new shows also really help.
    You and Shawna need to go there often and hang on to the happy times and trust they will return soon.
    I'm so glad the two of you had a chance see Ed's solo show, little did you know just how much you would need it now.
    XO K.

Good afternoon,
    Thank you for your beautiful thoughts and inspiration. In our times of trouble the music is what truly helps to send us back to the better day's. I know how much you have been through and how you have come out on top. That right there is inspiration my friend. Your kind words have meant so much today.. I've been sinking for a while now and I need to find myself again. Depression sucks and that's the best way I can describe it. :cry:
    We appreciate you Karen,
    John and Shawna
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    I'm thinking of you today...

I hope you get to watch 12.12.12 The Concert for Sandy Relief.
    If you don't already know, it will be airing on TV on Paladia and the Cooking channel. Maybe others but I'm not sure where. I saw it on my guide for Paladia starting at 4:30 pm PST, I'm going to leave work early to see it. I think it's on too.

Seeing and hearing all these great artistes including Ed might lift the load for a little while at least.

Sending positive thoughts,
    K.
  • Options
    I'm thinking of you today...

I hope you get to watch 12.12.12 The Concert for Sandy Relief.
    If you don't already know, it will be airing on TV on Paladia and the Cooking channel. Maybe others but I'm not sure where. I saw it on my guide for Paladia starting at 4:30 pm PST, I'm going to leave work early to see it. I think it's on too.

Seeing and hearing all these great artistes including Ed might lift the load for a little while at least.

Sending positive thoughts,
    K.

Oh my, What a great night this is going to be..
    Paul M., Dave, Eddie even the Rolling Stones have gotten on board for this one.
    We are so stoked about this....

Please keep us in your thoughts for these are the hardest of times...
    Thank you
    John and Shawna
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Keep your head up, my friend!!! Thoughts, prayers & good vibes are with you both!!

M & L
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,652
    A very happy Monday morning and best wishes for a good week!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Keep your head up, my friend!!! Thoughts, prayers & good vibes are with you both!!

M & L

I apologize for the delay..This past week seems to have gotten away from me.
    We really appreciate the kindness and support. I hope you have a great rest of your week :D

John
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    A very happy Monday morning and best wishes for a good week!

A better Tuesday and best wishes back to you for a great week.
    Thank you for everything....

Your friends,
    John and Shawna
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Thinking of you guys! Hope you are finding some peace. xxx
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Thinking of you guys! Hope you are finding some peace. xxx

PM sent..We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas...
    Thank you for your kindness...
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    I hope you're having a blast playing in the Payson snow. :D
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    I hope you're having a blast playing in the Payson snow. :D

Got some if you need it...Got some if you neeed it...
    Shawna wants to know if you guy's are going to come up and play? :)
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    Still thinking about you guys, hope the holidays brings some joy to all of you.
    I win.
  • Options
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    Still thinking about you guys, hope the holidays brings some joy to all of you.

PM sent...Thank you so much for checking in. It means more than you can possibly know. "Family" is what this year is all about. The fact that we have survived as individuals, partners, friends and family is what our gift to each other is. This time last year was spent in the hospital through Christmas till New Years. We have a lot to be thankful for. Health, love, and Jamily..Merry Christmas H.

Your friend
    John
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    Happy Birthday to my beautiful wife Shawna... ;)
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    Happy Birthday Shawna, and happy holidays too... I know it's cancelled but I still wish the best for your family, no one deserves it better... hope the blackouts are over... regards, javis
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    Happy Birthday Shawna, and happy holidays too... I know it's cancelled but I still wish the best for your family, no one deserves it better... hope the blackouts are over... regards, javis

Good afternoon,

Thanks for checking in on us. It really is appreciated. The black outs have eased back tremendously..
    Dizziness is daily but things are pretty stable right now compared to a hospital stay on Christmas this time last year..Pain is the hardest thing we struggle with but today is a great day and we're counting our blessings..

Update: Christmas is definitely on this year thanks to all of you good people. This year is about health, happiness family and of course Jamily. We are really taken back by the compassion and love of the people in this community.We hope you and yours have the warmest of holidays..

John, Shawna and our boy's
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Happy Birthday, Shawna!! :D:D
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 wrote:
    Happy Birthday, Shawna!! :D:D

Thank you so much S. =)+
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    Good afternoon,

Does anybody want a Maltese 1 year old dog. We woke up this morning to about a gallon of urine all over our favorite couch. Not sure what to do. We want to act humane about it. Because we are animal lovers at heart.
    Should we get rid of PJ? Should we get rid of the couch? Should we give him a comparable payback? Any help here? :D

We trust your opinion to be fair and wise....

PJ's owners
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,316
    paysonites wrote:
    Good afternoon,

Does anybody want a Maltese 1 year old dog. We woke up this morning to about a gallon of urine all over our favorite couch. Not sure what to do. We want to act humane about it. Because we are animal lovers at heart.
    Should we get rid of PJ? Should we get rid of the couch? Should we give him a comparable payback? Any help here? :D

PJ's owners
    Have the dog house broken, professionally if you can't do it yourself. Also, is there a history of peeing in the house? If not, PJ might have a bladder infection. Good luck with PJ and best to Shawna.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    paysonites wrote:
    Good afternoon,

PJ's owners
    Have the dog house broken, professionally if you can't do it yourself. Also, is there a history of peeing in the house? If not, PJ might have a bladder infection. Good luck with PJ and best to Shawna.

Okay well I knew we'd get an educated response here. Yes, he is house broken for about 5 months now. Bladder infection? We will take him to the vet if it gets worse but I thought trimming him like a poodle would give him justice. :lol: Just joking but he is also a male dog and we think from when he was a puppy he enjoyed marking his territory but I think Nirvana had something with the song "Territorial Pissings". Not sure but all I know is this venting is already making me feel better. Thank you for that and the regards to Shawna :D
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    paysonites wrote:
    paysonites wrote:
    Good afternoon,

PJ's owners

Okay well I knew we'd get an educated response here. Yes, he is house broken for about 5 months now. Bladder infection? We will take him to the vet if it gets worse but I thought trimming him like a poodle would give him justice. :lol: Just joking but he is also a male dog and we think from when he was a puppy he enjoyed marking his territory but I think Nirvana had something with the song "Territorial Pissings". Not sure but all I know is this venting is already making me feel better. Thank you for that and the regards to Shawna :D
    Even after 5 months of being house broken, they do have an occasional accident.
    I have a male dog, too. Very territorial, especially whenever my daughter and her BF bring their dogs on a visit. He's constantly marking territory. But is PJ constantly urinating in the same spot? Or did he just relieve himself once? Plus, have you had other dogs over? Inquiring minds wanna know.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • Options
    Thanks for the return inquiry :D

Well he enjoyed himself on our son's bed recently and then twice on our couch in one sitting.
    Do you think he is depressed? He's usually a very happy guy. It might be time to pull out the pee pads while he works through his emotions. Seriously do you have any inspirational help or different avenues we can try? Don't get me wrong we love little PJ but I have been depressed and I'm not relieving myself everywhere. At least at the moment...

Concerned but not drastic.. ;)
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    much love buddy!!enjoy the holidays!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    paysonites wrote:

Well he enjoyed himself on our son's bed recently and then twice on our couch in one sitting.
    Do you think he is depressed? He's usually a very happy guy. It might be time to pull out the pee pads while he works through his emotions. Seriously do you have any inspirational help or different avenues we can try? Don't get me wrong we love little PJ but I have been depressed and I'm not relieving myself everywhere. At least at the moment...

Hey watchit. You almost splashed me.
    Depression is always possible. When my daughter was here for a week, my Entlebucher would get extremely hyper. So we medicated him. Low dose of Xanax before bed. It at least calmed him down so my wife could sleep. I'm retired, so I don't need to rest from anything.
    Dogs crave affection and attention, just like a little kid. Sometime we have to go out of our way to satisfy them.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • Options
    paysonites wrote:

Hey watchit. You almost splashed me.
    Depression is always possible. When my daughter was here for a week, my Entlebucher would get extremely hyper. So we medicated him. Low dose of Xanax before bed. It at least calmed him down so my wife could sleep. I'm retired, so I don't need to rest from anything.
    Dogs crave affection and attention, just like a little kid. Sometime we have to go out of our way to satisfy them.

:lol: Sorry about that..
    Xanax does sound good but I was more thinking about the stuff M. Jackson was taking just for the immediate issues. J/K Noooo PJ "IS" a great dog and gets constant lovins. Whether it's from me, our sons or my wife he gets all kinds of attention. I think we'll be able to work through this one but if it gets worse trimming him like a poodle might be very therapeutic for all of us. Thanks for posting..Oh and PJ appreciates it as well. He said "See I've got people on my side as well" No offense taken.

All of our best,
    John and Shawna :D
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,652
    Once we finalize our ongoing home purchase we are getting a dog. I just read your post to my wife and we both laughed quite a bit. As she walked out of my office she said ..."and we are NOT naming our dog PJ!"
    We'll see about that one. Just put my PJ plates on my car today :D and am laying + odds that our dog is named something to do with PJ.

The last dog I had would act out when "irritated" with us. Seriously -- she would chew on the windowsills or do things that were completely out of character for her. We finally determined what it was that was bugging her and it was an easy fix from there. Maybe something is spinning poor little PJ's wheels. Tell the boys it is time to play 'Sherlock' and to watch any/all of the things that may have changed recently and how PJ might take them.

Good luck John!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved