Options

********Gorge Fanviews Nite One 7/22 Here********

Comments

• Options
    pj.uw.laurapj.uw.laura Posts: 553
    Tonight's show at The Gorge was reason for celebration. Highlights (for me,) included Wash, Footsteps, Dirty Frank and a seemingly spontaneous full-band version of Little Wing towards the end of Yellow Ledbetter.

Having never been to a show at The Gorge, (regretfully due to my residence in Texas,) I was blown away, far beyond the pictures and fanviews I've seen and read before walking into this place. "Holy fucking shit," is about the only phrase I could think of all evening long.

I was at all three San Francisco shows, the Portland benefit, and this first night at The Gorge, and I must say, wow. Perhaps my reviewing capability would be more advanced tomorrow. Oh, no, I'll be at the next Gorge show tomorrow. Wow.

Pics of today:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lesheifner/072206WestCoastDay9

looks like a beautiful show, despite the heat. sweet pictures!

was Ed wearing Keds???
  • Options
    pjamdude69pjamdude69 Posts: 174
    Tonight's show at The Gorge was reason for celebration. Highlights (for me,) included Wash, Footsteps, Dirty Frank and a seemingly spontaneous full-band version of Little Wing towards the end of Yellow Ledbetter.

Having never been to a show at The Gorge, (regretfully due to my residence in Texas,) I was blown away, far beyond the pictures and fanviews I've seen and read before walking into this place. "Holy fucking shit," is about the only phrase I could think of all evening long.

I was at all three San Francisco shows, the Portland benefit, and this first night at The Gorge, and I must say, wow. Perhaps my reviewing capability would be more advanced tomorrow. Oh, no, I'll be at the next Gorge show tomorrow. Wow.

Pics of today:

Awesome fuckin pics bro!! I'll be leaving in about an hour for Ellensburg/The Gorge, and looking forward to those same views myself later on today.. And a setlist that'll be just as awesome, if not more..
    "On the edge of a know-nothin' town, Feelin' quite superior in Den Haag"

11.05.93- Indio, CA
    07.13.98- Inglewood, CA
    10.28.00- San Bernardino, CA
    06.02.03- Irvine, CA
    07.23.06- The Gorge
  • Options
    edwhoedwho Posts: 811
    Hail, Hail the lucky ones that sold out the Gorge for two nights.

Live Severed Hand doesn’t have the truck backing up in the middle, but I keep hoping.

Elderly Women was for everyone attending that was from a Small Town.

I Am Mine was dedicated to someone in the audience. At the end of the song just before Mike plays that amazing guitar outro part, he stood still, standing erect with his right arm extended and pointing straight to the sky and his left hand ready on the fret board, there was a pause with him looking up to the sky and then going into that solo. Incredible moment!

Unemployable – Yes, that’s me!!

Daughter’s back in the set and “Its Ok” was long and extended with Ed asking for help singing “Its Ok.”

Black is back too. If Pearl Jam concerts are our church, than this to me is our ‘Lords Prayer.’

“A Life Wasted, I'm never going back again,” except for maybe tomorrow.

Footsteps, Once, Alive, Chicago, San Diego, Washington.

1st encore seemed kind of ‘back to the start of all this’. Was Leash a 10 outtake?

Last Kiss, where is he this time? Oh, up there, climbing shit again.

Baba O'Riley, Rockin’ In The Free World, Yellow Ledbetter / (Little Wing) / (Star Spangled Banner), Man! What’s left for them to close with tonight?

I knew Dirty Frank from the first note…I just gasped! I was in utter shock. Luckily, I was surrounded by fellow fans and everyone was singing and dancing for this one. Long extended jam version for us lucky folks tonight.

Right after the start of Yellow Ledbetter Matt (with Stone playing just to his left) started to mimic Stones drumming for the same song two nights previous in Portland, after Stone recognized what Matt was doing they just looked at each other and they both just started to bust up.

PJ stage time 2:50.

Aye Thank You PJ, edwho

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• Options
    pjamdude69pjamdude69 Posts: 174
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    It's 7:35 AM and already getting pretty warm out. I'm kind of staring at the screen, not really sure what exactly my fanview would be.

As a NYC girl living in Chicago and never having been out west... wow. Mt. Rainier; Seattle; all so amazingly beautiful. The drive out to the Gorge was a bit longer than we expected, and we arrived late. All I can say is that canadian(?) poster with the evergreen trees on it is a perfect artistic representation of the views here. Totally breathtaking.

Temperatures fluxuated between 104 up to the highest we saw at 109. We decided to stay at a hotel in Moses Lake for Saturday night because of the heat. Thank god.

Parking was a 45 minute wait for most people who weren't camping. The main Gorge campground looked very reminiscent of Woodstock. 10C ticket pickup was an hour wait as some have already said, with no real structure, people cutting the line and a good deal of confusion. Add to the confusion, Ticketmaster lost all service on the West Coast. Then there were the lines to get actually in to the Gorge itself.

But... wow. All those lines were worth the wait. Walking up the hill to look out at the stage and valley below, and the mountains beyond, literally brought tears to my eyes. It was just so damn gorgeous.

Me, Nixon in Detroit and Boston Bobby had 16th row, Mike's side towards the center and sat 2 rows in front of Ashley, Mike's wife. Ashley was with Chris Adams (?) whom Ed gave a shout out to as their friend who had recently gone through a lot of stuff in his life, which we believe was Crohn's related. What we (Nixon!) found out was that tonight's show was Chris's dream setlist. Chris & Ashley had made up the setlist in Portland and all throughout the show Mike and the boys kept pointing and waving to him and Ashley. For the last 2 songs, they left our area and went up on the side stage.

Thank you, thank you Chris, you wonderful human being. :D

Wash was just the perfect opener...then we get slammed with Cord, HH, WWS, Sev Hand, and then Ed went into a speech about staying "hydrated, indulated" and a few other -ated words (I think it was at this point) and taking care of our friends and neighbors then went into GTF.

Daughter tag included "the sun goes down... " to the most gorgeous sunset I've ever seen on the continental USA. Brilliant shades of of pink, red and orange streaking across the sky behind the mountains...Ed's voice coaxing the sun to down. Words can't do it justice.

Insignificance was great and reminded me of the Boein facility we passed on the way from Portland to Seattle. Blood was a riot of jumping, fist pumping and craziness.

Footsteps...beautiful. SOLAT into Crown was a personal favorite for me, at which point I could not help the tears again.

Last Kiss was on the roof of the sound area, which made an eh-eh song interesting. Inside Job, started off a teenie bit shakey, but was as beautiful as ever. When Baba started, we thought we were done..but oh no...

DIRTY FUCKIN FRANK baby!!

We had been chanting through the whole show and I literally think I peed my pants a little. I thought they were on fire. The bass line was groovy, with the help of the lyric sheet, Ed was on the money and it was just freekin incredible.
    INCREDIBLE. I am a very happy girl.

Today we will be going over earlier and hopefully will manage the heat today (I do feel badfor the campers!)

More on Portland, meeting Mike, Gorge 2, CCFA totals, etc. on Tuesday!!

Back to sleep for me...
    Laura

Awesome review... Lookin forward to tonight's show big time..
    "On the edge of a know-nothin' town, Feelin' quite superior in Den Haag"

11.05.93- Indio, CA
    07.13.98- Inglewood, CA
    10.28.00- San Bernardino, CA
    06.02.03- Irvine, CA
    07.23.06- The Gorge
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438

Thanks for posting those great pictures - I've never been there and don't know that I ever will - nice to see what it looks like.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    |9.5.93Gorge|2.6.95Moore|5.7.98AROSpace|7.21.98Seattle|7.22.98Seattle|10.21.00PHX|11.5.00Seattle
    |11.6.00Seattle|6.6.03Vegas|6.7.03PHX|5.25.06Boston|7.22.06Gorge|7.23.06Gorge|9.21.09Seattle|9.22.09Seattle |10.6.09LA|11.19.13PHX|11.29.13Portland|12.6.13Seattle |10.22.14Denver| 8.8.18 Seattle | 8.10.18 Seattle

EV Solo |7.15.11 Benaroya|7.16.11 Benaroya|4.13.12PHX|10.30.14Redmond|
    TOTD 11.11.16 San Fran
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    The Ed quote from before Dirty Frank is hilarious ...
  • Options
    Did anyone see how Ed got to the roof of the sound area for Last Kiss and how he got back? Was it through the crowd?
    |9.5.93Gorge|2.6.95Moore|5.7.98AROSpace|7.21.98Seattle|7.22.98Seattle|10.21.00PHX|11.5.00Seattle
    |11.6.00Seattle|6.6.03Vegas|6.7.03PHX|5.25.06Boston|7.22.06Gorge|7.23.06Gorge|9.21.09Seattle|9.22.09Seattle |10.6.09LA|11.19.13PHX|11.29.13Portland|12.6.13Seattle |10.22.14Denver| 8.8.18 Seattle | 8.10.18 Seattle

EV Solo |7.15.11 Benaroya|7.16.11 Benaroya|4.13.12PHX|10.30.14Redmond|
    TOTD 11.11.16 San Fran
  • Options
    Right now I am in the middle of a hotel but I'll give a small fanview.

We got there around 6 and waiting in that fuckin 10c line until 7. We were still about 100 yards from the 10c tent....a friend of mine called saying they got in the front so we just went up to meet them, and got our tickets.

When the show opened with Wash, there was about only 60% of the people there because of that 10c ticket line disaster. By Given To Fly most were in.

But the show was great!! Crowd was about 10x better than last year. Ed said it got up to 116 degrees during the day...at show time it was 102. Man was it hot. But it was great because the whole crowd still went nuts. Severed Hand's YEAH was fuckin amazing. Blood was probably the highlight of the show, maybe even more so than Dirty Frank. Insignificance was shocking to see everyone LOVING IT!

Alive was incredible...Ed sang Last Kiss ontop of a roof in the middle of the crowd. Life Wasted was a nice song to see EVERYONE go crazy for.

OK OK

so Dirty Frank....before dirty frank ed said "we want to thank all our fans for supporting us through those shitty songs"...crowd boos..."well, we are going to play one for you now"...cheers

the first 5 seconds of the song no one knew what song it was, and then we all noticed. Reason being because we weren't expecting it at all. PLACE ERUPTED!!!! :D HOLY SHIT.....when Ed got to the part "THAT DIRTY FRANK WAS A BAAAAAAAAAD MOTHA..." The crowd just shouted SHUT YO MOUTH!!! ...Ed smiled and said "Hey man I'm just talking about dirty frank"

Smiles all night from the band....

I think tonites show will be the acoustic set, and then the rest of the show.

Last night's show wasn't better than last years Gorge show but it was still amazing. If they did an acoustic set before, MANY people would have been pissed off, people in the 10c line were already pissed off.

and yeah to the person about the sunset, that was one of the most gorgeous things I have ever seen!!!! "the sun goes dooooooooooooooooown"
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,167
    "Oh, I'm spinning/How quick the sun can, drop away... "
    The sun-setting as PJ played Black:
    196262045_6386935d53.jpg
    196262048_29075e3546_b.jpg
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    nice pics
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    nucmed24nucmed24 Posts: 144
    ddezso wrote:
    Did anyone see how Ed got to the roof of the sound area for Last Kiss and how he got back? Was it through the crowd?

I know he left the roof in between the lawn and section C, about 10 feet behind me!
    I'm Eric.

Gorge 9/1/05
    Gorge 7/22/06
    Seattle 9/22/09
    Portland 7/14/11 (Ed Solo)
    Seattle 7/15/11 (Ed Solo)
    Bridge School 10/23/11 (Ed Solo)
    Las Vegas 10/31/12 (Ed Solo)
    Las Vegas 11/1/12 (Ed Solo)
  • Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,167
    goldenegg wrote:
    There were no problems with 10C tickets when I arrived around 3pm. Short line and they were pretty quick at getting people's tickets.

Security was an absolute mess though. No single person knew all the 'rules'. They all had their own interpretations and were pissing a lot of people off.

I like the show, but something about it seemed off. Maybe it was because they started playing so early, without a preset like the Sept 1st show. This made the show end quite early.

Couldn't believe it when they started playing Dirty Frank. That was absolutely incredible. Totally worth standing outside in 100+ degree weather.

Here's what ticked me off. They weren't letting anyone bring outside food into the venue. I looked into the grabage can as they forced me to dump my clear bag of apples and oranges into a grabage can at the gate. There were enough sandwiches, fruit, veggies, bagged picnic dinners in the garbage can to feed a starving African village for a day. It made me sick, especially at a PJ show. So much waste and excess. Although The Gorge web site says you can bring food in as long as it's in a clear bag, the security staff said "the band" had asked that no outside food be brought in. What? I can't see this band doing that. Perhaps the Vitology charity money from this show should go to the local food bank.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    bicyclejoe wrote:
    Here's what ticked me off. They weren't letting anyone bring outside food into the venue. I looked into the grabage can as they forced me to dump my clear bag of apples and oranges into a grabage can at the gate. There were enough sandwiches, fruit, veggies, bagged picnic dinners in the garbage can to feed a starving African village for a day. It made me sick, especially at a PJ show. So much waste and excess. Although The Gorge web site says you can bring food in as long as it's in a clear bag, the security staff said "the band" had asked that no outside food be brought in. What? I can't see this band doing that. Perhaps the Vitology charity money from this show should go to the local food bank.

You went through the wrong line, because the gal asked me "You have water in that bag?" And I said "yeah" and she said "get rid of the caps" I said "ok" and that was that. I had enough junk food in there to give an african village a mouth full of cavities.
    I'm Eric.

Gorge 9/1/05
    Gorge 7/22/06
    Seattle 9/22/09
  • Options
    EnigmaEnigma Posts: 59
    Ed: "Is that a beer garden?"
  • Options
    All of you are talking about the "shitty" Dirty Frank...

But...

Is this the first time they actually played the entire "Storybook Trilogy" in sequence?

Footsteps --> Once ---> Alive !!!!!!!!

NOW THAT IS THE TREAT OF THE NIGHT AND THAT IS THE REASON I'M GONNA BUY THIS BOOTLEG.

Come on, some of you fans out there have gotta know about this?????
    "What chance does Gotham have when the good people do nothing?"
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    All of you are talking about the "shitty" Dirty Frank...

But...

Is this the first time they actually played the entire "Storybook Trilogy" in sequence?

Footsteps --> Once ---> Alive !!!!!!!!

NOW THAT IS THE TREAT OF THE NIGHT AND THAT IS THE REASON I'M GONNA BUY THIS BOOTLEG.

Come on, some of you fans out there have gotta know about this?????

Well we would talk about it if it actually happened.

It's called the Mamasan Trilogy and it's Alive -> Once -> Footsteps.... http://www.fivehorizons.com/songs/dec99/index.shtml and http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=206266

Not the other way around.
  • Options

Pics of today:

Lucehifener, THANK YOU for the amazing pictures!

Sorry to hear about your "Texas" disposition. Never too late to move to the left coast. Actually, I take that back. Stay there and VOTE!!!

Also... and this goes for all of you lucky ones attending the entire west coast tour swing... please your words very carefully when holding these Gorge shows up to the SF trio... I will be interested in hearing your comparison once you get a clear head and time perspective.
    "What chance does Gotham have when the good people do nothing?"
  • Options
    That was an awesome show. My 10c tics were great and the best part was that I was surrounded by the faithful from just about everywhere - Iceland, Mexico, Oklahoma, California, New York, Montana... and ofcourse the fine people from Washington. I drove down from Vancouver and it was fun to see all the cars on the pilgrimage with the PJ graffiti on their windows, bumpers etc... The drive is beautiful on some parts and the approach to the gorge is strange... you feel like you're in the middle of nowhere and there is a 10 mile line of cars all trying to get there... as you get closer it looks as if a shanty down exists on one of the hillsides and then you get to the parking lot... huge grass fields - still can't see the theatre yet. You line up get your tics (if you're lucky it only takes 45minutes not 2 hours), and then go thru security - still can't see the theatre yet. You walk down a small hill and then start a very gradual climb to a crest - still can't see the theatre yet. You then get to the crest of the hill and there it is.... OMG, holy shit, I can't believe I'm going to see PJ here.

This was my 5th PJ concert - first at the Gorge. Anyone who had the chance but decided not to go.... DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!! I'm kicking myself for not getting tics for the 2nd show. Pictures do not do this place justice - this is the best place to see a show - the sound is fantastic, the seating is far better than any hockey arena - and then there is the backdrop - the amazing gorge... wow - and the backdrop changes as the sun goes down... the colors are spectacular. Combine all these elements with PJ... it is simply a must do... I wish everyone of you 10c'ers could experience it - it is awesome and wonderful. It might be Mecca for the PJ faithful...

So how about that setlist! Well the faithful didn't guess WASH as the opener... we had a small bet pool going and we had everything from DIRTY FRANK to RELEASE as an opener... (I was thinking Life Wasted Reprise might be cool) but noone contemplated WASH.
    The dudes behind me kept yelling 'DIRTY FRANK'... I honestly thought - not a chance...it didn't open but there it was towards the end of the show and the crowd went nuts (okay I went nuts too).
    PORCH is one of my favorites and last night's version was sick. BLOOD & LEASH in the same show... and I'm at the Gorge... holy shit it does not get better for me! Then Ed shows up 10 feet behind me on the sound booth roof singing LAST KISS (not my fav but it was so cool... and nice for all those sitting way up on the hillside).
    Severed Hand.... I said 'Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh' and that sums it up nicely. Mike lit er up.... Little wing tagging onto Yellow... magic, pure magic.

Thanks PJ - it was worth the trip and then some. Thanks to all the cool folks at the show... it was great partying with you. Everyone was taking care of their neighbors...

Some of you missed part of the first set...
    I feel so bad for those who got caught in the line up fiasco... I got there at 4:30 and had to wait about 45 minutes... I could tell by the length of the line up that 'THIS WAS NOT GOOD'. I wonder why they didn't throw some more staff at the problem and create a bunch more line ups....based on last name initial or something???? I had a long drive... if I missed half the show because of that, I'd be pissed too... Not blaming the hard working people manning the lines.. just think they should have been given some more help. I hope some learning took place... and I truly feel for those that travelled so long and far only to have to stand in line for an hour or more in sizzling 105+ heat...
    98 Melbourne - 1
    98 Vancouver
    03 Vancouver
    05 Vancouver
    06 Gorge - 1
  • Options
    ddezso wrote:
    Here's some movies. I'm uploading more as we speak so check out the link to my other videos as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Grsi4NQUoMY

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
    OBAMA BABY
  • Options
    schwankschwank Posts: 32
    He came with security through the dark from stage left up Section A along the aisle behind the sound booth... before the lights came on I looked over and saw a guy climbing up there... first impression was I can't believe a guy is trying that at PJ... closer inpsection revealed said Guy to be Eddie... then the lights came on... Eddie sang Last Kiss and then escorted by stage security ran back behind the seats in Section C.

Just before this during encore our neighbors in 10c seats wanted to head up to lawn to beat the crowds and the security guards told them not to leave... 'something special is coming'. They did not heed the advice, and missed Eddie from 15 feet away... Can't wait to get back to Portland and check out my photos... Eddie was staring right into the light... and had a very cool white aura against the black sky... a very cool thing for sure.
    nucmed24 wrote:
    I know he left the roof in between the lawn and section C, about 10 feet behind me!
    Life is Participation in Evolution
    believe you me, i do believe
  • Options
    Gvn2Fly18Gvn2Fly18 Posts: 1
    Dirty F'in Frank---AMAZING!!! All the way from NY and I was amazed by the whole show. The location is amazing. I had to see them in WA...allthough we all know how hot it was the show was HOTTER...I am still in absolute awe with Dirty Frank, The encores were awesome...bravo!!!! missed out on the posters but picked up a limited sweatshirt for my very jealous brother that I left in NY...He is so pissed about d.frank...does anyone know if eddie came out early? if so what did he play...I was far from the venue and think I heard, you have to hide your love away??? pissed i don't have tickets for sunday, scared to look at the setlist Monday morning...thanks PJ for an amazing west coast experience...

bus driving's harder on your head than on your feet
  • Options
    kalikatkalikat Posts: 68
    wow, sounds like an amazing night. wish i was there
    **There is a sickness, a sickness coming over me - like watching freedom, being sucked straight out to sea**
  • Options
    schwank wrote:
    Can't wait to get back to Portland and check out my photos... Eddie was staring right into the light... and had a very cool white aura against the black sky... a very cool thing for sure.

Make sure you post pics of that!!
    I'm Eric.

Gorge 9/1/05
    Gorge 7/22/06
    Seattle 9/22/09
  • Options
    Smellyman2Smellyman2 Posts: 689
    Saw them in Portland the other night and the gorge was waay better. They nailed about everything. I didn't think DF could sound that good.

Ed looked old school up there and sounded like it too. Remined me of the last time I was at the gorge which happened to be PJ in 93!

When they played Alive, I panicked thinking the encore was over, but they just kept playing on and on. Best show of my PJ career for sure.

Of course I finally got to my seats at the end of GTF. I was in line for an hour and a half and was ready to be a dick to the 10c, but when I got up there they were working their asses off and i am sure they had heard enough. Seemed to go farily quick at the end. I don't know what the fuck was up.

Anyway I was only really disappointed about not seeing Wash. PJ did a made up for it by playing a fantastic show.

PICS

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h75/petemd/PJ%20GORGE/PJ004.jpg
    http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h75/petemd/PJ%20GORGE/PJ003.jpg
    http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h75/petemd/PJ%20GORGE/PJ007.jpg
    http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h75/petemd/PJ%20GORGE/PJ002.jpg
    http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h75/petemd/PJ%20GORGE/PJ010.jpg
    http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h75/petemd/PJ%20GORGE/PJ016.jpg
    http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h75/petemd/PJ%20GORGE/PJ021.jpg
    ED ON ROOF (bad pic)
    http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h75/petemd/PJ%20GORGE/PJ015.jpg
  • Options
    leashleash Posts: 79
    does anyone know roughly what time pst the show ended at last night?
    ......we were but stones, your light made us stars......

2005 - Kitchener/London/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006 - Astoria/Dublin/Leeds/Reading/Bologna/Verona/Milan/Torino
    2007 - London/Copenhagen/Lollapalooza!!!

http://www.myspace.com/afraid_not_scared
  • Options
    10:20ish
    leash wrote:
    does anyone know roughly what time pst the show ended at last night?
    I'm Eric.

Gorge 9/1/05
    Gorge 7/22/06
    Seattle 9/22/09
  • Options
    Smellyman2Smellyman2 Posts: 689
    Just about exactly a 3 hour show.
  • Options
    leashleash Posts: 79
    cheers guys
    ......we were but stones, your light made us stars......

2005 - Kitchener/London/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006 - Astoria/Dublin/Leeds/Reading/Bologna/Verona/Milan/Torino
    2007 - London/Copenhagen/Lollapalooza!!!

http://www.myspace.com/afraid_not_scared
  • Options
    jtorresjtorres Posts: 15
    I've posted my pics at:

http://90068.net/jtorres

Have a look.

I've got full video clips of "Dirty Frank" and "Yellow Ledbetter/Little Wing/National Anthem" that I hope to post witin the next few days. I'll keep you posted.

Jose