• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,602
    Jason P said:

Week in review summary ....

Holy Flaming Shitball Express!
    I think
    I'll have
    A drink.

:))
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Brian, I think I will have one as well. I was off to see the sandman 45 minutes ago until a beetle tried to fly into my ear. It is goofy how something that I'm two million times bigger than can rattle me.

Perhaps a beer .... And maybe some Vitalogy will send me back to slumber.
    Jason P said:

Brian, I think I will have one as well. I was off to see the sandman 45 minutes ago until a beetle tried to fly into my ear. It is goofy how something that I'm two million times bigger than can rattle me.

Whoa! Just last night a flying beetle dived bombed me after I hit the sack. How weird is that!

If it's not too warm where you are, maybe a watch cap for bed time!

Cheers!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• dankinddankind Posts: 20,833
    How 'bout an Old Fashioned? And whatever drink Brian wants for his birthday.

Hello?

Anybody here?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Dankind,I will have a Brooklyn Lager and slice of the real thin crust Brooklyn style shit you all got up that way.please
    Jason P said:

Close the windows guys!!!
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,833
    rr165892 said:

Dankind,I will have a Brooklyn Lager and slice of the real thin crust Brooklyn style shit you all got up that way.please

One Brooklyn Lager and a slice from Juliana's coming up.

Next time give Spumoni Gardens a try for the other type of Brooklyn style pizza, basically an upside-down Sicilian. =P~
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    I haven't had lunch yet and am HUNGRY and had to look up Juliana's.

The photos alone are enough to get me drooling...we need that out here! Nothing like NY pizza.
    Please have Higgins fetch me a martini. Chop, chop, now.

Best (and creepiest) bartender ever.
    dankind said:

rr165892 said:

Next time give Spumoni Gardens a try for the other type of Brooklyn style pizza, basically an upside-down Sicilian. =P~
    Got some twenty something hipster type cousins in Prospect Park.Always hit Hunan Delight when in town.Its a must.That and hop across the river to lower east side to "Arlene's Grocery"for some great live up and coming rock and tasty drink
    dankind said:

rr165892 said:

Consider it done.thanks
    hedonist said:

Best (and creepiest) bartender ever.

I prefer these guys B-)

If the little dude's repertoire includes jumping up and down on the couch, I'm in :D
    Maverick looks so young.
    imagephoto imagejpg1_zps320d0242.jpg" />

Should I buy this shirt??
    Haha...yes on the shirt!
    dankind said:

How 'bout an Old Fashioned? And whatever drink Brian wants for his birthday.
    Hello?
    Anybody here?

Why, thank you, dankind! A margarita, Cuervo Gold, rocks, no salt. Thanks!

Jason P said:

Please have Higgins fetch me a martini. Chop, chop, now.

A slice of heaven!

edited August 2014
    imagephoto imagejpg1_zpsb161c8d7.jpg" />

Good Morning Loungers,Hello from The beach here in South Florida.

edited August 2014
    imagephoto imagejpg1_zps6bd123ee.jpg" />

This is from Deluna fest(thanks PJ online) Ed joins Gaslight for State of Love and trust, 2 bands before taking the stage to headline on that Friday night.A real special treat for those of us waiting hours to hold rail spots baking in the sun.Goosebump moment.
    And yes they played Oceans with the moon over the Water,with toes in the sand.Classic shit.

See the guy in blue sleeveless shirt on rail on center isle.We were directly across from him,other side of center Isle.Not bad viewing at all,but bathroom trips sucked.
    Post edited by rr165892 on
    edited August 2014
    This is how I feel (and I wish it were Christmastime, for layers of reasons, though thankfully and fortunately, not feeling lost) -
    (edit to rr, absolutely gorgeous shot)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbYu9jL_3QI
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    rr165892 said:

This is from Deluna fest(thanks PJ online) Ed joins Gaslight for State of Love and trust, 2 bands before taking the stage to headline on that Friday night.A real special treat for those of us waiting hours to hold rail spots baking in the sun.Goosebump moment.
    And yes they played Oceans with the moon over the Water,with toes in the sand.Classic shit.

See the guy in blue sleeveless shirt on rail on center isle.We were directly across from him,other side of center Isle.Not bad viewing at all,but bathroom trips sucked.

Was right in front of you.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
    callen said:

rr165892 said:

Were you Deluna VIP or ten club?I think you know what I'm going to ask next?
    hedonist said:

This is how I feel (and I wish it were Christmastime, for layers of reasons, though thankfully and fortunately, not feeling lost) -
    (edit to rr, absolutely gorgeous shot)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbYu9jL_3QI

I wish I could take credit for pic.I borrowed it from a tweet from Pjonline.Notice they had sweet stage access.ehhh to the king goes the spoils.
    rr165892 said:

callen said:

rr165892 said:

Almost went to jail but kept my spot.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
    edited August 2014
    callen said:

rr165892 said:

callen said:

rr165892 said:

Almost went to jail but kept my spot.
    Dude,you must have been right next to me!It took that lying sheriff who threatened to arrest us to get us to leave.We got back to the side rail but 2or 3spots deeper,more toward that 45 degree rear corner.I had my youngest kid with me(she was 17 at the time)and my wife.I thought you may remember as she was the only teenager there(up front).and there was a single dude from Chicago who was cool also right there.
    Post edited by rr165892 on
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    I missed you Callen! I went the year before. And saw this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNm5QjlA17Q
    I got trampled by a photographer who stepped on me and shoved me down in the sand! The security guards and police just looked the other way.
    Pensacola is a very shady place. I'm glad we all made it out alive.
    STAYSEA said:

I missed you Callen! I went the year before. And saw this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNm5QjlA17Q
    I got trampled by a photographer who stepped on me and shoved me down in the sand! The security guards and police just looked the other way.
    Pensacola is a very shady place. I'm glad we all made it out alive.

Awe missed you by a year. Do love me some JA. We'll coordinate our next concert experience. ;)
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    edited August 2014
    Count me in, but I couldn't go to another Deluna Fest.
    Post edited by STAYSEA on