The Train's Lounge Car

Comments

• callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Thirty can I take care if he first round. And we discuss sports??
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Cal is buying.Hurry up folks get up to the bar.
    Tex,I will have a nice Goose Island draft.Thank you.
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Tex. HA. Yeah guess after being here for 30 plus years.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    rr165892 said:

G,did you go?If you did we missed ya.

Great show.Kenny Wayne Sheppard opening up was insane.The dude can play guitar on the level of Stevie Ray Vaughn.He rips the skin off your face with blazing blues based solos and wrapped up with a great smoking Hendrix cover.Fucking shred master.

VH is Still cranking out the soundtrack to my youth.And doing it so fucking good.
    Eddie is as sharp as ever and always backs up why he is the best guitarist walking the planet.Diamond Dave was at his corny,whacked out rambling best.His Schtick is classic.Daves voice was on last night so we got a awesome show.Great energy and some deep classics were on the set list.It was great to hear songs like Dirty Movies,Somebody get me A Doctor,Woman In Love not usually played anymore.All in all outstanding Tuesday night of music.

Dan-o how was AC/DC?

AC/DC was LOUD!!! I loved every single minute. I haven't head banged like that since Metallica during the And Just for all Tour. I can't tell you how much fun that band is to see live. You know every song and just dance the night away. They only played for 2 hours, but I was fine was that…I was done. Got into the pit on the side rail which I am finding at the pit shows to be the best place to be. I like the whole nobody behind me thing. I would very highly reccomned anybody out these that has never seen them live to do all you can to go see this show.

Off to the BMW Championship Golf Tourney tomr w/ the oldman…in the Hospitality tent on the 18th green. Should be real cool and really drunk. Have a great weekend all
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    edited September 2015
    Who is playing drums for AC/DC now?

Who is playing drums for AC/DC now?

You know, I was going to look that up since I was asking myself the same question. He was good whoever it was. The drummer, Bassist, and rhythm guitar…Angus Brother really kept it all together. They were all awesome….Brian Johnson is so fun to watch cause he comes off as the most regular guy who love to drink beer and whiskey. Angus is the show and still is mesmerizing up there. loved every minute of it…
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Oh Friday evening, how I love thee.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,602
    hedonist said:

Oh Friday evening, how I love thee.

Ah yes, good ol' Fried Day!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Starting Saturday morning at 5am is bad.
    Going to the lake after work to chill on the party barge is good.
    3 week vacation after Sunday is even better!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    rgambs said:

Starting Saturday morning at 5am is bad.
    Going to the lake after work to chill on the party barge is good.
    3 week vacation after Sunday is even better!

3week vaca ? Wtf Gambsy
    Party barge-hold on on I have a perfect tacky song for you to celebrate

https://youtube.com/watch?v=it0QaNymlx8
    Last night was Mrs RR Bday.She was sick all day.So after a long slumber,we are going to hit reset and celebrate today.

Its been pouring and shitty all week and we've had a shit ton of water(for us that's a hell of a lot).But today's sunny and nice and ready for some fun and to dry out.

Have some bro country on tap for tonight.
    Sold out Luke Bryan concert at the Ampitheatre.

Should be a shit show and outstanding people watching.We like to count the inappropriate daisy dukes/boots combo on woman who should not be wearing them.A lot of fun for a drinking game.

Hope everyone is happy and healthy on this fine sept sat?
    muskydan said:

rr165892 said:

G,did you go?If you did we missed ya.

Great show.Kenny Wayne Sheppard opening up was insane.The dude can play guitar on the level of Stevie Ray Vaughn.He rips the skin off your face with blazing blues based solos and wrapped up with a great smoking Hendrix cover.Fucking shred master.

VH is Still cranking out the soundtrack to my youth.And doing it so fucking good.
    Eddie is as sharp as ever and always backs up why he is the best guitarist walking the planet.Diamond Dave was at his corny,whacked out rambling best.His Schtick is classic.Daves voice was on last night so we got a awesome show.Great energy and some deep classics were on the set list.It was great to hear songs like Dirty Movies,Somebody get me A Doctor,Woman In Love not usually played anymore.All in all outstanding Tuesday night of music.

Dan-o how was AC/DC?

AC/DC was LOUD!!! I loved every single minute. I haven't head banged like that since Metallica during the And Just for all Tour. I can't tell you how much fun that band is to see live. You know every song and just dance the night away. They only played for 2 hours, but I was fine was that…I was done. Got into the pit on the side rail which I am finding at the pit shows to be the best place to be. I like the whole nobody behind me thing. I would very highly reccomned anybody out these that has never seen them live to do all you can to go see this show.

Off to the BMW Championship Golf Tourney tomr w/ the oldman…in the Hospitality tent on the 18th green. Should be real cool and really drunk. Have a great weekend all
    No southern stops on the AC/DC tour.I really wanted to see them.But we already have flown around for Foo Fighters a few times this summer.
    Yeah, going out west to Colorado to see my Mother and Reno area for a wedding! Loading up the RV for our first family road trip (with Simon, we have driven across the country half a dozen times).
    I didn't have any vacation time so I told my boss he could either cover me while I am gone or accept my 4 week notice... He is covering me :smiley:
    I feel like a badass.
    I work when I want! Deal with it bossman!
    Pontoon life is as Ohio as it gets lol!
    We will be jamming PJ, Foo Fighters, Neil Young, Jack Johnson, Bad Company and Volbeat. Those are the CD's on the boat, no brocountry allowed lol
    I'll bet there is a ton of sweet poonani at a Luke Bryant show, probably just enough to keep the beer and nachos from erupting forth when the music starts lol
    rgambs said:

Yeah, going out west to Colorado to see my Mother and Reno area for a wedding! Loading up the RV for our first family road trip (with Simon, we have driven across the country half a dozen times).
    I didn't have any vacation time so I told my boss he could either cover me while I am gone or accept my 4 week notice... He is covering me :smiley:
    I feel like a badass.

Fucking A Gambs.Swinging a big stick this weekend.Have fun on the road trip.

Btw,if one of my employees said the same to me they would be unemployed.Your boss must reaaaaaalllllllly find your services essential.
    rr165892 said:

rgambs said:

I feel like a badass.

Fucking A Gambs.Swinging a big stick this weekend.Have fun on the road trip.

Btw,if one of my employees said the same to me they would be unemployed.Your boss must reaaaaaalllllllly find your services essential.
    Hahaha to be fair to my boss, I said it very, very politely and diplomatically, and framed it as a family necessity. And yes, they really need me, I am a good worker and those are hard to find at 11$ and hour for pretty hard labor.
    You shoulda told him to contemplate a raise while you are gone.lol
    rr165892 said:

You shoulda told him to contemplate a raise while you are gone.lol

Hahaha now that is swingin' a big stick right there! I am quitting before the snow flies to raise Si anyways, so it wouldn't have been catastrophic to quit now anywhom.
  • My anniversary was Wednesday, I think. Looks like I'm going to have to pony up for a dinner tonight.

My anniversary was Wednesday, I think. Looks like I'm going to have to pony up for a dinner tonight.

As a supremely fatty obese person residing in a mildly overweight body, I get pretty excited about eating out at a nice restaurant.
    I do live 30 minutes from any such establishments, so maybe that contributes...hell, I live 30 minutes from any kind of food you don't have to kill and clean yourself lol
  • rgambs said:

My anniversary was Wednesday, I think. Looks like I'm going to have to pony up for a dinner tonight.

As a supremely fatty obese person residing in a mildly overweight body, I get pretty excited about eating out at a nice restaurant.
    I do live 30 minutes from any such establishments, so maybe that contributes...hell, I live 30 minutes from any kind of food you don't have to kill and clean yourself lol
    I don't know why, but I laughed at that. Mainly because I've seen what you looked like and don't remember you being "a fatty obese person in a mildly overweight body."
    rgambs said:

That's the kind of area I want to live eventually. Have a great trip and don't forget the fishing poles

rgambs said:

I don't know why, but I laughed at that. Mainly because I've seen what you looked like and don't remember you being "a fatty obese person in a mildly overweight body."
    I'm up 40lbs since my last camping trip, so I am getting there.
    I am a fatty fat fat food addict.
    I had 2 sausage mcgriddles and a mocha frappe for breakfast today. :blush:
    muskydan said:

rgambs said:

That's the kind of area I want to live eventually. Have a great trip and don't forget the fishing poles
    If you need somewhere to Getaway for some of the best deer, grouse, and turkey hunting in the world, and the best Musky fishing in Ohio, look me up!
    rgambs said:

rgambs said:

I'm up 40lbs since my last camping trip, so I am getting there.
    I am a fatty fat fat food addict.
    I had 2 sausage mcgriddles and a mocha frappe for breakfast today. :blush:
    Wow.you ate Mcnasty yesterday?(I love the syrupy tasting pancake bread)
    Better mix in a salad or 2. While on the road.
    Those mcgriddles are quite tasty... They are the devil's work I tell you!
    This is cool
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=YnHvmmeaMW4

Here's the promo
  • I'm pretty sure 2 SEC McGriddles will give you an automatic heart attack.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    edited September 2015

And I laughed at this. Looks like you might have to pony up for more than just dinner tonight :sunglasses:

gambs, sounds like a good (three-week?!) time. SG is being raised to be quite the trooper.