The Train's Lounge Car

Comments

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Sweet musical day, running the gamut of genres.

And this one - stuns me. She's beauty all over the place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6PpUC7Y7ow
  • hedonist said:

Sweet musical day, running the gamut of genres.

And this one - stuns me. She's beauty all over the place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6PpUC7Y7ow

Thanks.. Beautiful and reblellious! And I love this song.. Thank you.. I kinda needed this today.
    I don't know what it is about the rain here, but it always makes me think of California.. No where else has rain had that affect..
    You're very welcome! I'm glad it hit a good spot.

I love when it rains here, since our weather tends to not be meaty.

May have to have a listen to Joni's song now.

Or RHCP ;)
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Mondays ... Not my fun days ...

• whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    edited April 2015
    hedonist said:

You're very welcome! I'm glad it hit a good spot.

I love when it rains here, since our weather tends to not be meaty.

May have to have a listen to Joni's song now.

Or RHCP ;)

I'm rocking The Ramones. And this is a persistent rain, that just won't let up... Which is why that it reminds me of Cali, when it rains here in Colorado, is so weird .. Lol
    Jason P said:

Mondays ... Not my fun days ...

As long as you're not venturing into Boomtown Rats territory!

Love that paw action. (and the nose)

...and kind of surprised at how quickly this weekend went. Not that I don't generally like my work but it'd be really nice to take an extra day or three off.
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    hedonist said:

TWO evacuations? You Floridians are tough, much more than I.

Loved your Manson comments and read them to my husband - he gets it, as he was the one who introduced me to MM and now I'm a full-fledged fan.

Keep safe there!

All safe and sound Thx Hedo.

For the most part an awesome weekend of great shows.
    Unfortunately I did have to let out my inner anger monkey during one of the shows as some jack knobs 20 something paper tough guys were being to pushy,belligerent and rude and squashing some smaller ladies and girls and trying to bull rush toward the rail.Truth be told it felt kinda good.lol It's been a while.

Was quite disturbed by some of what we saw.3 girls 16-17 at best,dressed like skanky little strippers were rolling on Molly and tripping balls grinding up,feeling up anyone they came in contact with.they were standing right next to us at one show and one little girl was basically giving a standing lap dance to some 55 year old dude.Hes just smiling and loving it.ITS A FUCKING CHILD!!!! You perv.Ehhhhhhh some people.What has happened to some responsibility by us adults.cmon.

Godsmack,The Pretty Reckless killed it.
  • God smack is a favorite live, just have to give them a few tours in between shoes, otherwise you just see a rehearsed set. But God Sully is amazing!! Love it when he busts out in the drum kit!! Very talented dude! As for MM.. I don't like his song content, as he often tends to go over board on some things.. But I read his book several years ago, dude has the same IQ as I!! He's extremely smart, and nothing he does is unplanned. I forget what he said shrinks listed him as. But when I looked into it I found three stereos in the listings. He was the far spectrum of the most aggressive stereotype ( on an intellectual level), and I was on the opposite spectrum of this listing. ( I will have to try to look this up, because it is a phenomenon found in the genius spectrums only, so it's a very unique category..) I always found that interesting, cause it described me sooooo well. And from what I got out of the book, he fits that end of the category perfectly, and uses it to get his point across in music.. All I can remember was that it described his end of this spectrum as using words to war.. A barrage of contemplative and challenging thoughts, and actions to sell their point. I just remember thinking, yep that's what he does!
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Glasses and glass pieces up for the venerable Brian Lux, founder of our little slice of nice we have here.
    Hope your family holds up OK and is able to celebrate life rather than mourn death... Easier said than done, but the hard path leads to the better place.
    Cheers!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,598
    rgambs said:

Glasses and glass pieces up for the venerable Brian Lux, founder of our little slice of nice we have here.
    Hope your family holds up OK and is able to celebrate life rather than mourn death... Easier said than done, but the hard path leads to the better place.
    Cheers!

Thanks so much, Good Man Gambs. Just a minute to check in. My brother-in-law is succumbing to cancer. It's been a long fight but his time is soon. He's a great friend and good brother.

Thanks for kind thoughts. Catch you all later,

B.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Sorry to hear this, Brian. Good thoughts and energy from here.
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    brianlux said:

rgambs said:

Cheers!

Thanks so much, Good Man Gambs. Just a minute to check in. My brother-in-law is succumbing to cancer. It's been a long fight but his time is soon. He's a great friend and good brother.

B.
    Oh brianlux, I am so sorry to hear this!
    Sending good thoughts to you and your family, Wish you all much strength and hope you are forceful to take this deeply sad time to be this support for your sister and family.
  • brianlux said:

rgambs said:

Cheers!

B.
    My prayers are with you and your family, this is never easy to witness. But know, soon his suffering will be through. And he is blessed to have you in his family.
  • muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    Fuck Cancer!!!!! I hope it goes as well as it possible can for you bro and family Bri. Been around that asshole Cancer way too much lately ....
    Loungers I have a question!
    Can you please tell me honestly if it´s difficult to understand what I say? I mean it happens so often that I feel misunderstood.
    I know my English isn´t the best. I (again) said something on another thread what was not meant in the way how people understood it.
    Not that it is a big deal. I just want to know if it´s not easy to understand what I want to say so that I can prevent people feeling offended by me.
    Do you think `Weird, what does she mean by this?´ sometimes?
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    kce8, you have exceptional English language skills. There are many on the boards who are likely native English speakers who don't appear to be as fluent and understandable as you! I have never had a problem reading or understanding what you write.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    jeffbr said:

kce8, you have exceptional English language skills. There are many on the boards who are likely native English speakers who don't appear to be as fluent and understandable as you! I have never had a problem reading or understanding what you write.

Thank you very much for your nice reply jeffbr!

I often have to use a translater so I think it can happen that I use a wrong word with a different meaning without knowing. So I try to use easy words.
    I still avoid discussions bc I need so many time to describe what I want to say and don´t find the fitting words.
    But I really don´t know what the problem is. So please, before anyone think I am offending, tell me and maybe I can make it better. Thank you!
    kce8 said:

Can you please tell me honestly if it´s difficult to understand what I say? I mean it happens so often that I feel misunderstood.
    I know my English isn´t the best. I (again) said something on another thread what was not meant in the way how people understood it.
    Not that it is a big deal. I just want to know if it´s not easy to understand what I want to say so that I can prevent people feeling offended by me.

I think you do very well with communicating on here. It isn't an easy thing to do, and even native English speakers are often misunderstood by each other...thoughts are complex and words are often imprecise! I say keep trying, you are doing great and your input is appreciated!
    rgambs said:

kce8 said:

I think you do very well with communicating on here. It isn't an easy thing to do, and even native English speakers are often misunderstood by each other...thoughts are complex and words are often imprecise! I say keep trying, you are doing great and your input is appreciated!
    Thank you so much rgambs!
    Maybe it hit me more as it should do.

How is little Simon doing? Are you all healthy and having fun together?
    Is he a good sleeper ? Hope Mom & Dad are also having enough sleep!?
    Brian,many good thoughts and well wishes are being sent your way from here in South Florida.We are wishing you and family the best.

Kce8- your doing fine.Half the reading population on this board is High most the time anyway,so what your saying they are understanding perfectly.You should have no worries.
    rr165892 said:

Kce8- your doing fine.Half the reading population on this board is High most the time anyway,so what your saying they are understanding perfectly.You should have no worries.

This made me laugh!

And agreed, kce - you're doing great!

God smack is a favorite live, just have to give them a few tours in between shoes, otherwise you just see a rehearsed set. But God Sully is amazing!! Love it when he busts out in the drum kit!! Very talented dude! As for MM.. I don't like his song content, as he often tends to go over board on some things.. But I read his book several years ago, dude has the same IQ as I!! He's extremely smart, and nothing he does is unplanned. I forget what he said shrinks listed him as. But when I looked into it I found three stereos in the listings. He was the far spectrum of the most aggressive stereotype ( on an intellectual level), and I was on the opposite spectrum of this listing. ( I will have to try to look this up, because it is a phenomenon found in the genius spectrums only, so it's a very unique category..) I always found that interesting, cause it described me sooooo well. And from what I got out of the book, he fits that end of the category perfectly, and uses it to get his point across in music.. All I can remember was that it described his end of this spectrum as using words to war.. A barrage of contemplative and challenging thoughts, and actions to sell their point. I just remember thinking, yep that's what he does!

He's actually from my Area.Hes from an affluent family and went to private schools growing up.Ive heard he's a smart guy.
    Side note-I was speaking to the festival operations organizer and she told us that when he comes and leaves the stage he requests no one look him in the eye or talk to him.The instruct all crew and security.Thats kinda douchey don't ya think?
    kce8 said:

rgambs said:

kce8 said:

Thank you so much rgambs!
    Maybe it hit me more as it should do.

How is little Simon doing? Are you all healthy and having fun together?
    Is he a good sleeper ? Hope Mom & Dad are also having enough sleep!?
    Simon is doing very well! Healthy healthy and growing fast. He sleeps ok, not much between 10pm and 3am, but fine the rest of the time. Thanks for asking! I will post another picture someday soon.
    rr165892 said:

God smack is a favorite live, just have to give them a few tours in between shoes, otherwise you just see a rehearsed set. But God Sully is amazing!! Love it when he busts out in the drum kit!! Very talented dude! As for MM.. I don't like his song content, as he often tends to go over board on some things.. But I read his book several years ago, dude has the same IQ as I!! He's extremely smart, and nothing he does is unplanned. I forget what he said shrinks listed him as. But when I looked into it I found three stereos in the listings. He was the far spectrum of the most aggressive stereotype ( on an intellectual level), and I was on the opposite spectrum of this listing. ( I will have to try to look this up, because it is a phenomenon found in the genius spectrums only, so it's a very unique category..) I always found that interesting, cause it described me sooooo well. And from what I got out of the book, he fits that end of the category perfectly, and uses it to get his point across in music.. All I can remember was that it described his end of this spectrum as using words to war.. A barrage of contemplative and challenging thoughts, and actions to sell their point. I just remember thinking, yep that's what he does!

He's actually from my Area.Hes from an affluent family and went to private schools growing up.Ive heard he's a smart guy.
    Side note-I was speaking to the festival operations organizer and she told us that when he comes and leaves the stage he requests no one look him in the eye or talk to him.The instruct all crew and security.Thats kinda douchey don't ya think?
    Yeah, kinda dooshy. I understand getting in the zone, but no need to make a rule out of it.
    Thank you both rr and hedonist, but I am misunderstood bc they felt offened.
    But I will forget it now and try better next time!
    rr165892 said:

"Make eye contact with me, I'll kill ya!"

I will say that Sully Erna is one of the best names ever.

Oh, and at the rate Simon's hair is growing, the kid's gonna be sporting a 'fro next time we see him =)
    hedonist said:

rr165892 said:

Oh, and at the rate Simon's hair is growing, the kid's gonna be sporting a 'fro next time we see him =)
    lol, thanks for making me laugh...

Oh shit...I am shocked now bc I really forgot the time (3:20am) and I need to sleep a little bit till 6:00am!

So good night Loungers!
    Whoa - less than three hours of sleep?! Even in my youth, I couldn't function on that little.

Sweet dreams!
  • kce8 said:

No problem here, I
    Have always understood what you are saying on here.
  • kce8 said:

hedonist said:

rr165892 said:

lol, thanks for making me laugh...

Oh shit...I am shocked now bc I really forgot the time (3:20am) and I need to sleep a little bit till 6:00am!

So good night Loungers!
    Lol sweet dreams Kce8!