Disney Vacations

Comments

• 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    they closed the disney store at the mall. ...poor speedy will have no place to visit on sat's
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    they closed the disney store at the mall. ...poor speedy will have no place to visit on sat's

Something from Disney had to close? Man times are tough! :lol:
  • DS1119 wrote:
    No updates. Either having a great time or in jail I would assume.
    It's the most tiring vacation out there. He's probably in an exhausted food coma. I'll never forget seeing this family walking towards the departing flight area in Orlando INTL. I was like man they look like walking vombies. On our way home I understood the look completely. You seriously need a vacation after that vacation.
    Go Birds!!!!
    DS1119 wrote:
    It's the most tiring vacation out there. He's probably in an exhausted food coma. I'll never forget seeing this family walking towards the departing flight area in Orlando INTL. I was like man they look like walking vombies. On our way home I understood the look completely. You seriously need a vacation after that vacation.

Disney is awesome.
  • DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Disney is awesome.
    I know were going for our 3rd time in 15months this December. Art of Animation it is,can't wait!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
    I know were going for our 3rd time in 15months this December. Art of Animation it is,can't wait!!!

Sweet. :D
  • sorry folks, parks closed....the mouse out front should have to told ya....

...juuuust going to get some sporting goods honey
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Fuck Disney....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    Fuck Disney....

:fp:
  • http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... Eg5LopSSFw

Pieces of shit

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Both flights..
    Both fucking flights....

Canceled!!!!!!!
  • How was the trip otherwise?
    How was the trip?

Well, put it this way.
    We are already booked for next year! :lol::lol::lol:

We had an absolute GREAT TIME! It had been a few years since I had been to Disney, so there was plenty of new stuff for me to see. We truly enjoyed Fantasmic, and we had a blast at the Electric Parade and the fireworks show, at the Magic Kingdom. As far as Epcot goes? All I have to say is, SOARIN! Damn that was fun! I forced my wife to go on that ride close to a dozen times! The parks were not crowded at all. The most we had to wait for any ride, was MAYBE 25 minutes. Getting to and from any of the parks was never a hassle either. The most we waited for any bus, was 10 minutes. We spent one day at Animal Kingdom, and that was one day (it rained a couple of days) we got rained on. It was no big deal really, we just threw our panchos on, and ignored it.
    Almost all of our meals were delicious. Truly had only one BAD meal, and that was in Germany, at Epcot. Other than that, we ate like Kings. Glad to see that the Yachtsman's Steakhouse still serves one of the best steaks I have ever eaten. We also recommend going to Kouzinna (spelling). That place was FANTASTIC!
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    Glad you enjoyed.

Soaring is cool. We did it about 4 times last year. (Pales in comparison to the number of times we did Star Tours, but thats what happens when you have a 7 yr old in tow.)

Time to start planning this year's trip. The kid is already talking about the Buzz Lightyear ride and of course Star Tours.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Poncier wrote:
    Glad you enjoyed.

Soaring is cool. We did it about 4 times last year. (Pales in comparison to the number of times we did Star Tours, but thats what happens when you have a 7 yr old in tow.)

Time to start planning this year's trip. The kid is already talking about the Buzz Lightyear ride and of course Star Tours.
    We ended up at Hollywood Studios 3 times. We did the Aerosmith roller coaster 5 times, and Star Wars twice. I have never been a Star Wars geek, so to say, but we could spot the Star Wars geeks instantly, hehehe. They were going on it again, and again, and again. Good for them! They were obviously having a great time!
  • How was the trip otherwise?
    How was the trip?

Well, put it this way.
    We are already booked for next year! :lol::lol::lol:

We had an absolute GREAT TIME! It had been a few years since I had been to Disney, so there was plenty of new stuff for me to see. We truly enjoyed Fantasmic, and we had a blast at the Electric Parade and the fireworks show, at the Magic Kingdom. As far as Epcot goes? All I have to say is, SOARIN! Damn that was fun! I forced my wife to go on that ride close to a dozen times! The parks were not crowded at all. The most we had to wait for any ride, was MAYBE 25 minutes. Getting to and from any of the parks was never a hassle either. The most we waited for any bus, was 10 minutes. We spent one day at Animal Kingdom, and that was one day (it rained a couple of days) we got rained on. It was no big deal really, we just threw our panchos on, and ignored it.
    Almost all of our meals were delicious. Truly had only one BAD meal, and that was in Germany, at Epcot. Other than that, we ate like Kings. Glad to see that the Yachtsman's Steakhouse still serves one of the best steaks I have ever eaten. We also recommend going to Kouzinna (spelling). That place was FANTASTIC!
    That's awesome but you should have waited for the free dinning plan offers. They do them 2-3 times a year and you save a ton trust me. That's why were going again in Dec. Early Sept is an awesome time to go we went last sept 12-18th for our anniversary. Fantasmic is awesome sadly it was closed last January when we were there. This time around everything will be open and I can't wait for my nephew to see it all. Did you see disney wishes at MK? What they do to that castle is amazing. Soarin is great I just wish they changed it up like they do with Star tours.

You have to eat at Whispering canyons at the wilderness lodge trust me. You won't be disappointed,you'll never think of ketchup the same. AK is so damn big and it's a bugs life is killer as well as the Rapids. How was your Cape May BK?
    Go Birds!!!!
  • That's awesome but you should have waited for the free dinning plan offers. They do them 2-3 times a year and you save a ton trust me. That's why were going again in Dec. Early Sept is an awesome time to go we went last sept 12-18th for our anniversary. Fantasmic is awesome sadly it was closed last January when we were there. This time around everything will be open and I can't wait for my nephew to see it all. Did you see disney wishes at MK? What they do to that castle is amazing. Soarin is great I just wish they changed it up like they do with Star tours.

You have to eat at Whispering canyons at the wilderness lodge trust me. You won't be disappointed,you'll never think of ketchup the same. AK is so damn big and it's a bugs life is killer as well as the Rapids. How was your Cape May BK?
    We have the free dining plan for next year. We had to book before we left the hotel. It was a no brainer. Only had to put $200 down.

Yes we did MK Wishes. It was spectacular.
    Cape May was awesome. We ate and ate and ate...
    Got some pictures of Donald, Minnie, and Goofy.. hehehe
  • That's awesome but you should have waited for the free dinning plan offers. They do them 2-3 times a year and you save a ton trust me. That's why were going again in Dec. Early Sept is an awesome time to go we went last sept 12-18th for our anniversary. Fantasmic is awesome sadly it was closed last January when we were there. This time around everything will be open and I can't wait for my nephew to see it all. Did you see disney wishes at MK? What they do to that castle is amazing. Soarin is great I just wish they changed it up like they do with Star tours.

We have the free dining plan for next year. We had to book before we left the hotel. It was a no brainer. Only had to put $200 down.

Yes we did MK Wishes. It was spectacular.
    Cape May was awesome. We ate and ate and ate...
    Got some pictures of Donald, Minnie, and Goofy.. hehehe

Where are you staying at? We stayed at the Coronado,All Star Sports and next is the Art of Animation. Fantasyland will be open except for the roller coaster in Dec. Sucks no test track for you in Epcot. Like I said a few pages back I didn't even wanna go to Disney a little over a yr ago. Now i'm hooked,damn Wife.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Here was the deal. If you book before you leave, you get the free meal plan. BUT you had to upgrade to a moderate hotel, instead of the value. We had already decided on coming back, and we had already decided on upgrading the hotel. After spending 4 hours crunching the numbers (we had plenty of time at the airport), we will be saving about $500. So we are happy. We will be staying at the Carribean Beach.
    We were able to pick ANY week we wanted, and still get the meal plan discount. Though it is NOT truly a full discount, since you had to upgrade. They also offer the 30% discount plan, 30% off of reservations. But again, after spending HOURS and HOURS crunching all the numbers. We did what was best for our situation.
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    welcome home Princess :P :wave:

did you see they are re-releasing cinderalla. saw a commercial for it the other day and immediately thought of you :P

:mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Here was the deal. If you book before you leave, you get the free meal plan. BUT you had to upgrade to a moderate hotel, instead of the value. We had already decided on coming back, and we had already decided on upgrading the hotel. After spending 4 hours crunching the numbers (we had plenty of time at the airport), we will be saving about $500. So we are happy. We will be staying at the Carribean Beach.
    We were able to pick ANY week we wanted, and still get the meal plan discount. Though it is NOT truly a full discount, since you had to upgrade. They also offer the 30% discount plan, 30% off of reservations. But again, after spending HOURS and HOURS crunching all the numbers. We did what was best for our situation.
    That's awesome did you look into the Vacation Club? We have been tossing the idea around but haven't really looked to deep into yet.
    Go Birds!!!!
    That's awesome did you look into the Vacation Club? We have been tossing the idea around but haven't really looked to deep into yet.
    Are you familiar with the "Hidden Mickey's" book?
    The scavenger hunt for all the Hidden Mickeys that are at all the resorts and parks?

Havent yet looked into the vacation club...But we will...
  • Yeah wife bought it last trip. We found a bunch of them,really cool. The one in the haunted mansion was easy to find on its own. Kinda worried about the last couple days of our trip with the crowds. First few days should be ok,but then the Christmas rush will occur.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Yeah wife bought it last trip. We found a bunch of them,really cool. The one in the haunted mansion was easy to find on its own. Kinda worried about the last couple days of our trip with the crowds. First few days should be ok,but then the Christmas rush will occur.
    My wife found 2 of the HARDEST one's out there. On 2 posters, the hidden Mickey's were each a 1/4 inch big. Plus there were 10-12 posters involved. So it was almost impossible. Yet she found them both! We were both laughing our asses off. It was very cool how all the employees would help out. We had a blast with the hidden Mickey's. Right now is the BIG Halloween celebration. People were all dressed up, and going trick or treating at the parks. Those people were having a ball.
    My wife found 2 of the HARDEST one's out there. On 2 posters, the hidden Mickey's were each a 1/4 inch big. Plus there were 10-12 posters involved. So it was almost impossible. Yet she found them both! We were both laughing our asses off. It was very cool how all the employees would help out. We had a blast with the hidden Mickey's. Right now is the BIG Halloween celebration. People were all dressed up, and going trick or treating at the parks. Those people were having a ball.
    Yeah we still kick ourselves for not doing mickeys Halloween party. That's why we already booked the Mickey's Christmas party at MK. We really wanna do the wine and food festival next time.
    Go Birds!!!!
    Yeah we still kick ourselves for not doing mickeys Halloween party. That's why we already booked the Mickey's Christmas party at MK. We really wanna do the wine and food festival next time.
    We will be there for the wine and food festival(if all goes as planned). I have done that before, and its great. All in all it was a fantastic vacation. Though I will start a seperate thread on something I noticed about the American's. The obesity problem in America was never so obvious, as it was in Disney. I am a big guy, I could probably do well to lose 50lbs. But DEAR LORD, the things I saw in Disney blew my mind! 20 year olds driving around in scooters (the scooter people made me crazy), just because they were too damned fat and lazy to get around the parks. Again I will probably start another thread. It deserves its own thread. Americans have become fat and lazy! PERIOD!
  • My wife is a veg/vegan and goes off about the obesity problem all the time. We noticed the same thing there,its funny you mentioned it. The one thing we noticed is how rude the foreigners were though. We said the Americans were slobs but the foreigners were rude as hell. :corn:
    Go Birds!!!!
  • My wife is a veg/vegan and goes off about the obesity problem all the time. We noticed the same thing there,its funny you mentioned it. The one thing we noticed is how rude the foreigners were though. We said the Americans were slobs but the foreigners were rude as hell. :corn:
    Our hotel, the Disney All-Star Music, had 6? different buildings. I had to walk 2 blocks every morning for coffee and soda, and bring Kathy her soda. So it was 4 blocks round trip, damn near a half mile. I would make this trip 3-4 times each morning, then get in the pool at 7am and swim my laps for a half hour. EVERY morning! By the time I got to the parks, I felt refreshed and ready to ATTACK the parks. We would easily walk 5-8 miles a day, every day. Never once did I complain or feel exhausted.
    When we would hear the other American's bitch and cry about how far they had to walk to get their breakfast/soda/ coffee, Kathy and I would just laugh. Some of these lazy fucks would be taking their scooters to breakfast, and then eat enough food to feed a fucking horse. It was PATHETIC!

Kathy referred to the people waddling those 2 blocks for breakfast as...

The March Of The Penguins!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Our hotel, the Disney All-Star Music, had 6? different buildings. I had to walk 2 blocks every morning for coffee and soda, and bring Kathy her soda. So it was 4 blocks round trip, damn near a half mile. I would make this trip 3-4 times each morning, then get in the pool at 7am and swim my laps for a half hour. EVERY morning! By the time I got to the parks, I felt refreshed and ready to ATTACK the parks. We would easily walk 5-8 miles a day, every day. Never once did I complain or feel exhausted.
    When we would hear the other American's bitch and cry about how far they had to walk to get their breakfast/soda/ coffee, Kathy and I would just laugh. Some of these lazy fucks would be taking their scooters to breakfast, and then eat enough food to feed a fucking horse. It was PATHETIC!

Kathy referred to the people waddling those 2 blocks for breakfast as...

The March Of The Penguins!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    That's hilarious :lol::lol:
    Sadly it's so true. What sucks is with all the walking and we're manics who go go go,i still manage to gain 5-7lbs. You'd think with all that walking you'd lose weight.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • That's hilarious :lol::lol:
    Sadly it's so true. What sucks is with all the walking and we're manics who go go go,i still manage to gain 5-7lbs. You'd think with all that walking you'd lose weight.
    I made it a point to eat a little different each and every day. Scallops, fish, shrimp, and not cheeseburgers and red meat all day every day. I had my 1 steak dinner, but for the most part I behaved myself. Do I really need to eat a dessert with evey lunch? NO!!! hehehehe

We get off the bus at Epcot, and some 350lb American woman, in her early 30's gets off the bus and her 1st words are...."Can they drop us off any further away?

Jesus Christ lady! They dropped you off 1 block from the Main Entrance! Ya lazy fuck! hehehe

And I dont feel bad, one bit, complaining about the laziness of the Americans. Again, I am a big guy myself.