Options

Disney Vacations

Comments

• Options
    That's hilarious :lol::lol:
    Sadly it's so true. What sucks is with all the walking and we're manics who go go go,i still manage to gain 5-7lbs. You'd think with all that walking you'd lose weight.
    I made it a point to eat a little different each and every day. Scallops, fish, shrimp, and not cheeseburgers and red meat all day every day. I had my 1 steak dinner, but for the most part I behaved myself. Do I really need to eat a dessert with evey lunch? NO!!! hehehehe

We get off the bus at Epcot, and some 350lb American woman, in her early 30's gets off the bus and her 1st words are...."Can they drop us off any further away?

Jesus Christ lady! They dropped you off 1 block from the Main Entrance! Ya lazy fuck! hehehe

And I dont feel bad, one bit, complaining about the laziness of the Americans. Again, I am a big guy myself.
    What drives me crazy is that half the people only have scooters to get on buses and rides faster/1st. This guy at my work tells me all the time how he gets one to get on rides right away. Pisses me off,but sadly theres a loop hole for the lazy.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    What drives me crazy is that half the people only have scooters to get on buses and rides faster/1st. This guy at my work tells me all the time how he gets one to get on rides right away. Pisses me off,but sadly theres a loop hole for the lazy.
    Yeah, it was obvious to me how the American's used the scooters as a loophole. Have 1 family member ride the fucking scooter, and have the other 6-8 family members, get the benifits. Disgusting, lazy, ignorant fucks, who think the rest of us cant figure out what is going on.
    The typical asshole trying to get something for nothing. The typical sense of entitlement.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Yeah, it was obvious to me how the American's used the scooters as a loophole. Have 1 family member ride the fucking scooter, and have the other 6-8 family members, get the benifits. Disgusting, lazy, ignorant fucks, who think the rest of us cant figure out what is going on.

I was more annoyed about them getting on the buses 1st. I have no problem with the ones who truly need it getting on 1st. But you can tell who the ones are that are abusing the situation. Did you do any of the water parks?
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options

I was more annoyed about them getting on the buses 1st. I have no problem with the ones who truly need it getting on 1st. But you can tell who the ones are that are abusing the situation. Did you do any of the water parks?
    No water parks this time around. I spent plenty of time at the pool, and that was good enough for me. Had Kathy wanted to do a water park, I would have been there, no problem. But she was content with the pool, and so was I. I always enjoyed Typhoon Lagoon. Maybe next year.
  • Options
    Only did Blizzard beach. Going in Dec and Jan makes it hit or miss for the pool. We swam only once last trip because it was too chilly. I'm hoping for some low 80's :lol:
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Only did Blizzard beach. Going in Dec and Jan makes it hit or miss for the pool. We swam only once last trip because it was too chilly. I'm hoping for some low 80's :lol:
    We got rain almost each and every day, between 2-5 pm. but it never once stopped us from what we were doing. We hit the parks when they opened each day, and at 2:00 we were heading in for a little nap. Then we would take off at 4-5 for round 2. So the rain never really stopped us. It was a a pain in the ass the day we were at Animal Kingdom, but we had already done PLENTY there, when the rain started falling. We enjoyed plenty of sun and warm weather.
  • Options
    And by the way...

Rockin Roller Coaster BLOWS AWAY.....
    Everest and Space Mountain...

Blows them away!
    No Comparison between the 3.

Rockin Roller Coaster Kicks Ass!!!!
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

I had an anxiety attack on that coaster. :fp:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

YIKES!!!

What happened?
    Please explain...

Im serious.
    What happened?
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

YIKES!!!

What happened?
    Please explain...

Im serious.
    What happened?

I have a little fear about being held down and we were in the last car. I pulled the shoulder restraints down a level I was comfortable. Then when they checked the restarint they pushed it down ridiculously tight. Immediately I couldn't breath. I tried yelling at the girl to stop the ride but nothing came out. Then the ride started. SO basically it was about 2 minutes of straight terror for me. I just couldn't breath. As soon as the ride stopped I bounced out of the ride and pretty much ran outside leaving my ex still inside. I was sweating and shit. It wasnt fun. :fp: :lol:
  • Options
    Yikes!!!!
  • Options
    Yikes!!!!

You should see me on a plane. :fp: :crazy: :lol:
  • Options
    GrandmaGrandma Posts: 259
    The Rock N Roller Coaster in Paris DL has a signed PJ drumhead as well as a poster in the queue (always looking for a way to tie my PJ and Disney obsessions together - darn hard to do!):
    http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... _small.png
    http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... _small.jpg
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    DS1119 wrote:

I have a little fear about being held down and we were in the last car. I pulled the shoulder restraints down a level I was comfortable. Then when they checked the restarint they pushed it down ridiculously tight. Immediately I couldn't breath. I tried yelling at the girl to stop the ride but nothing came out. Then the ride started. SO basically it was about 2 minutes of straight terror for me. I just couldn't breath. As soon as the ride stopped I bounced out of the ride and pretty much ran outside leaving my ex still inside. I was sweating and shit. It wasnt fun. :fp: :lol:
    my 7 year old loved that ride
  • Options
    LloydXmas wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

my 7 year old loved that ride

:lol: I like amusement rides as well. Just something about when the shoulder harness is pulled down too tight. :fp:
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,105
    Spent last night with the in-laws and got to Disney World right at lunchtime today. Staying at Old Key West and it's pretty nice. Got to spend a few hours at Epcot. Good start to the vacation :)
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,469
    And by the way...

Rockin Roller Coaster BLOWS AWAY.....
    Everest and Space Mountain...

Blows them away!
    No Comparison between the 3.

The Rocking Roller Coaster is the one at Universal Studios? If so, it was fucking awesome. Picked Kickstart My Heart to ride to, awesome
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Glad you had a great trip Speedy!!! I was in Orlando a few years ago on business and had a blast at Downtown Disney. They really have something for everyone there!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Glad you had a great trip Speedy!!! I was in Orlando a few years ago on business and had a blast at Downtown Disney. They really have something for everyone there!
    Thanks.
    We had a GREAT time. We are booked for next year! :lol::lol::lol:

Nothing like being a kid.
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Thanks.
    We had a GREAT time. We are booked for next year! :lol::lol::lol:

Nothing like being a kid.

8-)
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,105
    Wife and I are looking after our twin nieces tonight while their parents have a date night. This should be interesting and a good learning experience since we're thinking of having kids soon. The girls got to meet their favorites (Tinkerbell and Cinderella). Seeing that was worth the whole trip right there. Although I don't know if they were more excited for that or if my wife was more excited about getting a picture with Belle :D
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    67 days away!!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    67 days away!!!!
    SOARIN!!!!!!

340 or so more days for me!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    67 days away!!!!
    SOARIN!!!!!!

Haha,I wish they would change it up like Star Tours does. Can't wait for the new test track and all of fantasyland to be open besides the new roller coaster.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    67 days away!!!!
    SOARIN!!!!!!

Haha,I wish they would change it up like Star Tours does. Can't wait for the new test track and all of fantasyland to be open besides the new roller coaster.
    I wish I was at the Yachtsmans Steakhouse, right this very minute!
  • Options
    Whispering Canyons is the place to try next. You'll never think of ketchup the same.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,224
    67 days away!!!!
    SOARIN!!!!!!

I believe they are working on a 2nd Soarin' destination...I think I heard a NYC version mentioned while I was there last year. Apparently costly and time consuming to put together.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Whispering Canyons is the place to try next. You'll never think of ketchup the same.

:shock: :corn:
  • Options
    30 days!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Go Birds!!!!